Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

As you all might know by now, we are adding a new special seed selection menu that will allow you to combine the special seeds of your choosing.

View attachment 415396

Along with this change, we will be introducing special effects when you make specific combinations. We already have quite a few in-game, but now I want to hear from you! What are your best ideas for what these combined effects could be? A small example of what we have done so far is combining "The Constant" with "Celebrationmk10," which will start the player out in the center of the world again, while retaining most of the effects from "Celebrationmk10."

I'm looking specifically for changes to world generation and in-game mechanical changes, not extravagant additions like new bosses or overly complicated new items.

You can find a list of special seeds and what they do on the Official Terraria Wiki.

Let's hear your thoughts!
Maybe combine FTW seed and not the bees is not a good idea, but what if every boss turns into the queen bee, like with the attack of each boss but turned into bees (Example, moonlord beams as a stinger beam, golem boulders as beehives , eye of cthulhu spawns little bees) Also skins of the bosses as bees or only change the color of them for make them look like a bee, I know is difficult to program but it´s just a idea, thanks for reading.

I'd love to see a vertical seed. It would be 117 blocks wide and wof would go upside from bottom of the world. (Wand of Sparkling did a playthrough on world like this. It was buggy but fun)

The Constant & Celebrationmk10​

Pink filter over everything the ocean biome is dyed white like marble. Extra bonus to dstg items drops/spawns in chests marble biomes are blue. when you die in the dark it would be funny to see a bunch of confetti fly all over the place.

I’m not too sure about the combination, but maybe combining the don’t dig up seed with others could make a world that is mostly water and you start at the bottom. You can’t breathe in the air so you must always have water. I don’t know how you would incorporate fishing or light into the world though.

Upside down world and constant, also 3 versions of journey mode: normal, research only and normal with everything unlocked (building). This would be cool because I love the research mechanic, but I feel a bit cheaty changing time difficulty etc, and dont have the willpower to resist.

dont dig up + celebrationmk10 + drunk world =

a seed where the underworld is a massive ocean. the structures would be large corals and there would be a bunch of fish and sharks down there, there may even be some ocean versions of the NPCs from the underworld

the wall of flesh would be the wall of corals, and you would have to drown the voodoo doll in the water of the "underworld"

Upside down world and constant, also 3 versions of journey mode: normal, research only and normal with everything unlocked (building). This would be cool because I love the research mechanic, but I feel a bit cheaty changing time difficulty etc, and dont have the willpower to resist.
me playing anything modded when i "forgot" to take off cheat sheet

Hi sorry that this is not topic related but I have a suggestion for a summon to be a Ginger dog. As due to personal reasons, I would really like to see this in the game. As a long-term family pet has just Passed away I'm not saying this for pity points. It is something I would really like to see in game And by the incredibly slim chance. Could you call it something to do with a name tear. I have only created an account to suggest this.

Attachments

• 20230126_194713.jpg
    20230126_194713.jpg
    999.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
google translate go:

I suggest a combination in which it appears on the surface but the spawn is completely blessed, the drops of the entities have been alarming, and the luck in that combination is very high, much more than normal, in this combination almost every enemies with rare drops will drop said Drip after at least 5 enemies killed, also when the player touches the water, a text will appear in the chat that would be something like "<God> I think you travel this" at the same time it will automatically equip some boots that allow you to walk on water, these boots cannot be obtained, and they will disappear when you get out of the water, in case you touch the lava, a text like this will appear "<God> here, use this, we don't want you to burn" while the player receives boots to walk on the lava, which cannot be obtained and will disappear after leaving the lava, this combination of seeds could be called "Heaven" or "The Garden of Eden", also for example in this combination of planter seeds when dying on any difficulty, it would leave 3 flowers randomly along with its normal drops, also when throwing white doves there would be a chance that a dove would carry a branch in its beak similar to that of the white dove in the story of Noah ,when throwing white doves there would be the possibility that a dove also carried a branch in its beak similar to that of the white dove in the story of Noah,when throwing white doves there would be the possibility that a dove also carried a branch in its beak similar to that of the white dove in the story of Noah,

también si una manzana cae al sacudir un árbol, en el momento en que el jugador recoge la manzana se escucharía el silbido de una serpiente,

También propongo una semilla como es pero en lugar de ser bendecida en la superficie, el mundo entero tendría infierno en la superficie o en su totalidad, en esta semilla los monstruos en la superficie son reemplazados por diablos y demonios, y la dificultad cambia , si estás en normal estarás en difícil, si estás en difícil estarás en maestro y si estás en maestro se usará una dificultad personalizada llamada legendaria, también será más difícil sobrevivir, y en caso de muerte al reaparecer el jugador estará en una especie de cámara de tortura, sentado en una silla eléctrica desactivada

then I also propose a combination between these two combinations in which the Floating Islands are of the blessing, the surface is normal and the hell is as I said in the previous combination

Something like joining the combination of heaven, with hell and with the surface in the same world

a little biblical, but who knows depending on how you try to implement it can work
Thanks for the translate

Getfixedboi + drunk seed- makes it to where your overpowered character does a fixed amount of damage that goes along with game progression. This is probably a terrible idea but I thought I thought y’all would like that.
:)

Back
Top Bottom