tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Do you want to see this progress further?

• Yes

Votes: 67 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For some reason i recently got killed by a eye popping Giant Shelly it just literally did 3k on me "on pre-hardmode" while i was still level 3.

For some reason i recently got killed by a eye popping Giant Shelly it just literally did 3k on me "on pre-hardmode" while i was still level 3.
Heh.
I'm aware of the Giant Shellys with insane damage output when launching themselves. I'm still looking in to why this is happening.

I'm new in this mod and stuff. I did play the standalone version and i'm curious
Is Eater of Worlds Projectiles is supposed to deal 1k damage ? while Queen Bee deals 365 on her attacks
OBS: i had 25 defense, maybe i just need to "get gud" and farm more levels ?

I'm new in this mod and stuff. I did play the standalone version and i'm curious
Is Eater of Worlds Projectiles is supposed to deal 1k damage ? while Queen Bee deals 365 on her attacks
OBS: i had 25 defense, maybe i just need to "get gud" and farm more levels ?
25 defense is kind of low for queen bee. You should be at least level 26-28 before trying it, as queen bee is level 30.

EoW Expert projectiles are doing that much because it's the same entity as the ones Corruptors in Hardmode use and they're set to level 55. I'm still trying to figure out how to resolve this.

I really, really liked TModloader ported version of Terraria Leveled, but quick question:
In unleveled, why the KH style HP and MP is near my character instead of in the usual spot where the HP should be in Kingdom Hearts games?

Why don't ores give EXP? In leveled standalone, ores give EXP so I feel like it needs to be in this version as well, also, if you do add EXP to ores for this version gotest, will you add in support for modded ores so that they give EXP as well?

Why don't ores give EXP? In leveled standalone, ores give EXP so I feel like it needs to be in this version as well, also, if you do add EXP to ores for this version gotest, will you add in support for modded ores so that they give EXP as well?
I do believe that would bring up the problem of checking for whether ores are player-placed or not. But if I'm not mistaken, that's probably not that big of a problem given that vanilla terraria seems to have that already dealt with. But I'm not much of a coder so I can't really say.

Duh @gotest this is CRAZY , planteras second form tiny thingys ONESHOT me while i have 2700 HP and 432 def ?!?! Any help pls ?
You'll want to invest in all warding accessories and at least level 10 Fortitude, and chlorophyte armor minimum. I killed him with a big mine cart track with bouncing ends so it forms a continuous loop and plantera never catches me. You'll also want a weapon that shoots projectiles capable of going through solid blocks, like the sythe dropped from a reaper. It's a cheese strategy, but it worked.

Also, I noticed a scrolling bar on the abilities and bonuses tab. Is it actually scrollable, or is it for aesthetic? If so, how does I scroll?

Last edited:
Hey remember that moment i told you about a mob that did like a 1 shot? well its a shadow ripper from tremor,so you may want to check it

Adding EXP for ore is proving troublesome because, like with enemy projectiles, I cannot tell who destroyed a tile, and by what method.
I compensated this by greatly increasing EXP gained from enemies, as well as reduced the EXP requirements for leveling up early on.

Current version: 0.3.5
tModLoader 0.10.0.1
Downloadable from the Mod Browser now!

Gotest add a Terraria Version here aswell?? :)

Gotest add a Terraria Version here aswell??

To attempt to clarify this, do you mean a tmodloader version you can download from this forum, or the standalone version that makes tmodloader impossible to be used with? If it's the first one, it's already there. If the second, look in released for it, as there is a search function that exists for that reason.

LoL @gotest why my friend gets 10 times the XP for every boss kill ? :(((( He even did less dmg than me
Is he a lower level? Low level players get a lot more EXP from bosses.

To attempt to clarify this, do you mean a tmodloader version you can download from this forum, or the standalone version that makes tmodloader impossible to be used with? If it's the first one, it's already there. If the second, look in released for it, as there is a search function that exists for that reason.
He was probably stating that the version on the thread was outdated.

Back
Top Bottom