tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Do you want to see this progress further?

• Yes

Votes: 67 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was playing Melee class Expert Calamity with this mod every single boss was easy but Wall of Flesh just seriously... I had 400 defense and like 380 damage Night's Stabber i was doing like 40 damage to Wall of Flesh with Night's Stabbers shadow orbs which deals 23000 damage to a zombie it just does 40 damage to Wall of Flesh also i was taking 800-1000 damage from Wall of Flesh so do i need to go to level 50 or something? :/

I was playing Melee class Expert Calamity with this mod every single boss was easy but Wall of Flesh just seriously... I had 400 defense and like 380 damage Night's Stabber i was doing like 40 damage to Wall of Flesh with Night's Stabbers shadow orbs which deals 23000 damage to a zombie it just does 40 damage to Wall of Flesh also i was taking 800-1000 damage from Wall of Flesh so do i need to go to level 50 or something? :/
For some reason, WoF seems to have a high difficulty curve in this mod.
WoF is level 50, but I don't understand why he gives so much trouble.

Bosses that have dynamic stats will be VERY easy, as they're using their default stats. EoC and Plantera are the only ones I've set so far.

It should only be summons that do that.
Playing a magic based run right now with some friends, and It's definitely affecting magic.
If I kill something with a sword, I get the proper xp, but as a squishy mage this is a somewhat nonviable tactic, and defeats the purpose of a mage build anyway.

For some reason, WoF seems to have a high difficulty curve in this mod.
WoF is level 50, but I don't understand why he gives so much trouble.

Bosses that have dynamic stats will be VERY easy, as they're using their default stats. EoC and Plantera are the only ones I've set so far.
Oh ok mod is really nice imo, and please fix those useless bonus AP's :D If you do mod would be way more better.

Oh ok mod is really nice imo, and please fix those useless bonus AP's :D If you do mod would be way more better.
Don't worry, those AP boosts will be gone. I actually like the new system a lot more. (29 AP at level 100 was unacceptable ;))

Playing a magic based run right now with some friends, and It's definitely affecting magic.
If I kill something with a sword, I get the proper xp, but as a squishy mage this is a somewhat nonviable tactic, and defeats the purpose of a mage build anyway.
What weapon are you using?

Skeletron seemed od, his hands hit like trucks, but his actual skull was doing barely any damage. Was taking 90 or so per hit from hands, 9 from contact damage from Skeletron himself. I don't mean the skulls he shoots, btw, I get that you can't really fix that. Also, from the looks of what I've quickly read here, the AP bonuses are busted for good, and you scaled the normal AP up?

Skeletron seemed od, his hands hit like trucks, but his actual skull was doing barely any damage. Was taking 90 or so per hit from hands, 9 from contact damage from Skeletron himself. I don't mean the skulls he shoots, btw, I get that you can't really fix that. Also, from the looks of what I've quickly read here, the AP bonuses are busted for good, and you scaled the normal AP up?
Skeletron will be pretty much no problem if you have enough level. First beat bosses that you can beat before Skeletron do everything that you can do for example max your hp and mana. At that point Underground jungle can be good for exp but do not go to the Underworld (Hell) because you will get oneshoted from everything there. Trust me. Also enter Dungeon if your equipments are good because it have level like 33 i dont really remember so yeah do not enter to hell before level 35 and do not fight against Wall of Flesh before level 45-46.

In the next update, the vast majority of enemies in vanilla, if not all, are being fixed up for attack/defense scaling. Skeletron was one of the ones that was broken.

Anything that changes it's stats dynamically, will use their default value and they will be super weak.
And what I mean by dynamically changing, think phase 2 for EoC where it's defense changes to 0, and attack to 26, or something like that. The mod doesn't update these values to accommodate to their level yet.

So how is the xp scaling done, anyhow? Like is it a white-list style setup, or would it be that these mod added items are coded differently than vanilla to not be recognized as magic weapons?

So how is the xp scaling done, anyhow? Like is it a white-list style setup, or would it be that these mod added items are coded differently than vanilla to not be recognized as magic weapons?
It's a white list style. It sets an untapped variable for sentries, and minions. That's it. So that's why I'm confused as to why it's happening with your weapon, because it's working fine with Space Gun and Crystal Storm.
It could be what you say though, maybe the mod has something to do with it. I'll be sure to look at it though.

QUOTE="gotest, post: 1396860, member: 317"]Don't worry, those AP boosts will be gone. I actually like the new system a lot more. (29 AP at level 100 was unacceptable ;))

What weapon are you using?[/QUOTE]
In the next update, the vast majority of enemies in vanilla, if not all, are being fixed up for attack/defense scaling. Skeletron was one of the ones that was broken.

Anything that changes it's stats dynamically, will use their default value and they will be super weak.
And what I mean by dynamically changing, think phase 2 for EoC where it's defense changes to 0, and attack to 26, or something like that. The mod doesn't update these values to accommodate to their level yet.
I personally taken 1 damage from Expert Skeletron's any attack at like level 30 the only problem i had was like i said Wall of Flesh :/

WoF EZ , skeletron hard , my personal feeling (by EZ i mean i did it on 3rd try :D )
I had about 1300 HP and 200 Defence on throwing class while fighting .... pretty much both , and i was buffed

WoF EZ , skeletron hard , my personal feeling (by EZ i mean i did it on 3rd try )
I had about 1300 HP and 200 Defence on throwing class while fighting .... pretty much both , and i was buffed
But lil' dude, all you need to do is circle the boss the whole time, so the skull projectile avoids you completely

how do i change the UI of unleveled mod? (also dont install this mod in the middle of a playthrough, had to deal with 3k health black recluses and only doing 2-4 dmg)
EDIT: can you also fix projectiles? icy merman's projectiles were doing only 1 dmg while their melee attack was doing 2k dmg

how do i change the UI of unleveled mod? (also dont install this mod in the middle of a playthrough, had to deal with 3k health black recluses and only doing 2-4 dmg)
EDIT: can you also fix projectiles? icy merman's projectiles were doing only 1 dmg while their melee attack was doing 2k dmg
Read the noticeable bugs for projectiles, as it has been known already.

What do you mean...? Expert mode is supported.
Seems I'm throwing ye for a spin. Forgot to mention that WoF had 55k health, was playing expert. Then I read the newer replies and found that I was just poorly leveled at only 30. My bad, fam

Back
Top Bottom