tModLoader Licenses - Unlock items as you progress

Yeah, I get that. At the moment, Green, Blue, Expert Only, Brown, etc, can all be unlocked for 2 Licenses, if you only have 2 in your inventory

I was off by a little here, my Architect Gizmo Pack says 7 to unlock (The text says so) but settles for only 4 Licenses
Well it's giving correct prices now, according to my tests with the the current code. Was your results in multiplayer? Did you have an older version...?

Last edited:
Could the text when you don't have enough, be incorrect? I have an item (Hourglass) in my inventory. I try with ONE License, and it says I don't have enough, and need 4. I put another License in my inventory, total of two, and it unlocks. Current version of the mod, from the mod browser

Edit: In single player, btw

Double edit: It was for an accessory for another mod, if that matters

Could the text when you don't have enough, be incorrect? I have an item (Hourglass) in my inventory. I try with ONE License, and it says I don't have enough, and need 4. I put another License in my inventory, total of two, and it unlocks. Current version of the mod, from the mod browser

Edit: In single player, btw

Double edit: It was for an accessory for another mod, if that matters
Try it now (v1.1.1). Also, Licenses costs are now based on item default rarity; not current item's rarity.

Also, not sure if this was bug/expected as part of Nihilism, all my gear unequips when I load up
This happens when your world is 'nihilated', I think. Try deleting the Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Mod Specific Data/Nihilism folder (or just the world file entries in that folder that are using licenses).

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it's part of Nihilism, Licenses, or Rewards, but one of them is causing my "Zombified" enemies. Any DoT damage that drops them to 0 HPcauses them to go into negative HP's, and get all buggy, lol

I'm not sure if it's part of Nihilism, Licenses, or Rewards, but one of them is causing my "Zombified" enemies. Any DoT damage that drops them to 0 HPcauses them to go into negative HP's, and get all buggy, lol
Got any error logs? It might be something to do with Rewards...

Edit: Try Rewards v1.4.13 on the mod browser to see if there's any change.

Last edited:
Tried again with ONLY these mods enabled, and the issue is still occuring:

Rewards v1.4.13.1
HH v1.4.14
Nihilism v1.5.6.1
Licenses v1.1.1

No new Logs at all, the Logs folder is empty

Tried again with ONLY these mods enabled, and the issue is still occuring:

Rewards v1.4.13.1
HH v1.4.14
Nihilism v1.5.6.1
Licenses v1.1.1

No new Logs at all, the Logs folder is empty
Try updating Nihilism to v1.5.6.2. It appears something with the PreAI code might have been causing this.

This happens when I try to load the mod
Capture.PNG

Back
Top Bottom