tModLoader Litho's Armory

When the mod is updated to 1.4, should this mod's whips become summoning weapons or stay melee?

• Summoning

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Melee

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, how does this seem?

Reduced piercing on Sanguine's laser to 2.
Spore Spewer's gas clouds have limited piercing- 8 for larger ones, 7 for medium and 6 for tiny.
Starshots and Stardarts have had their range reduced. Also, Starshots now have the sparkle explosion particle
effect that Jester Arrows do- but reduced to fit the small bullets.
Spores shot from the Spores spellbook lose velocity slightly more quickly, and its use time was nerfed to 16, from 10.
Mana cost also increased to 10, from 8.
Spore Arrows' piercing reduced to 3, from 7.
Bloodspill's piercing reduced to 3, from 5.
Flesh Ball's giblet piercing has been reduced to 3, from infinite.
The Crimsonomicon's sub-bolts piercing has been reduced to 4, from infinite.
The Gastropod's drop rate reduced to 12% in normal and 24% in expert from Gastropods, from 40%-80%.
The Heater Rifle was further nerfed to 120 damage, from 170.
Magma Stream's range was reduced.
The Vortex Shotbow was slowed down to 30 use time, from 13. Its damage was buffed to 68 to compensate.
Edit- The Wild's stinger arrow's piercing reduced to 5, from infinite.

Hey,got an idea
Can you add the baby face's blaster,which will give you like a 5-10 sec small speedboost and ability to dash with a 1 sec cooldown between dashes after hitting the enemy for,like 5-10 seconds?
And that would be perfect for post-skeletron tier,as dashing is really useful in the dungeon(at least i think so)

Hey,got an idea
Can you add the baby face's blaster,which will give you like a 5-10 sec small speedboost and ability to dash with a 1 sec cooldown between dashes after hitting the enemy for,like 5-10 seconds?
And that would be perfect for post-skeletron tier,as dashing is really useful in the dungeon(at least i think so)
Huh. That's actually a good suggestion! I'm not really sure how to give the player dashes exactly, but I think I might be able to make something.
At the very least, it'd give the player a speed boost. Thanks for the idea!

Huh. That's actually a good suggestion! I'm not really sure how to give the player dashes exactly, but I think I might be able to make something.
At the very least, it'd give the player a speed boost. Thanks for the idea!
I just imagined being an annoying scout in terraria and that came into my mind :D

I just imagined being an annoying scout in terraria and that came into my mind :D
Well, I've released a small update including the balance changes- and your Baby Face's Blaster suggestion!
BabyFacesBlaster.png

The update is live on the OP download, and I'm attempting to upload it to the browser right now. Edit- The update is now on the browser!
Spore Spewer's gas clouds have limited piercing- 8 for larger ones, 7 for medium and 6 for tiny.
Starshots and Stardarts have had their range reduced. Also, Starshots now have the sparkle explosion particle
Spores shot from the Spores spellbook lose velocity slightly more quickly, and its use time was nerfed to 16, from 10.
The Gastropod's drop rate reduced to 12% in normal and 24% in expert from Gastropods, from 40%-80%.
The Vortex Shotbow was slowed down to 30 use time, from 13. Its damage was buffed to 68 to compensate.
The Wild's stinger arrow's piercing reduced to 5, from infinite.
Bone Break-Action reduced to 22 damage, from 26.

Added the Baby Face's Blaster! Craftable with 8 Iron Bars, Pestilence or War, and 15 Aqua Embers.
Enemies hit with the gun give you Boost for 3 seconds. Boost offers 30% movement speed increase, as well as
increased acceleration, and enables Tabi-like dodging. However, it disappears upon taking damage.

Last edited:
Well, I've released a small update including the balance chang wees- and your Baby Face's Blaster suggestion!
View attachment 220528
The update is live on the OP download, and I'm attempting to upload it to the browser right now. Edit- The update is now on the browser!
The Wild's stinger arrow's piercing reduced to 5, from infinite.
Bone Break-Action reduced to 22 damage, from 26.

Added the Baby Face's Blaster! Craftable with 8 Iron Bars, Pestilence or War, and 15 Aqua Embers.
Enemies hit with the gun give you Boost for 3 seconds. Boost offers 30% movement speed increase, as well as
increased acceleration, and enables Tabi-like dodging. However, it disappears upon taking damage.
Thanks!

Found a really weird bug when was looting the jungle: Dungeon weapons from your mod for some reason spawn in Ivy chests with normal stuff from them. Didn't got to the dungeon yet,can't tell about it's loot

Found a really weird bug when was looting the jungle: Dungeon weapons from your mod for some reason spawn in Ivy chests with normal stuff from them. Didn't got to the dungeon yet,can't tell about it's loot
Oof... That's probably an obvious mistake. I'll get that fixed.

Yep, stupid mistake. I had the ivy chests pulling items from the dungeon chests' custom loot table.
Update is on both the DL and browser!
Edit- Noticed I forgot to fix the Photon Blades' alternate use function, so I went in and fixed them. That update is live as well!

Last edited:
Yep, stupid mistake. I had the ivy chests pulling items from the dungeon chests' custom loot table.
Update is on both the DL and browser!
Edit- Noticed I forgot to fix the Photon Blades' alternate use function, so I went in and fixed them. That update is live as well!
Oh
I thought it was because of jungle position which is really close to world border

Also,with the next update would you increase duration of the boost buff to 4 secs and the nerf the speed boost to 15% or 20%?
And everything other is perfect :D

Last edited:
Oh
I thought it was because of jungle position which is really close to world border
Nope. The game basically tracks every type of chest individually- by sprite, so any naturally-generated Ivy Chests include jungle loot only. I just accidentally forgot to replace the item list for my Locked Gold Chest loot with Ivy Chest loot.

Nope. The game basically tracks every type of chest individually- by sprite, so any naturally-generated Ivy Chests include jungle loot only. I just accidentally forgot to replace the item list for my Locked Gold Chest loot with Ivy Chest loot.
Oh,now i know how loot system works
also added a suggestion to my earlier post

Oh,now i know how loot system works
also added a suggestion to my earlier post
Well, the point of the boost is to reward continued damage on enemies. The 30% boost is present to match the actual effects of full Boost with the TF2 weapon.

I keep getting this error when I try to reload my mods with it enabled any ideas whats causing it, im using thorium and calamity
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at LithosArmory.LithosArmoryLangTweaks.EditTooltips(LanguageManager manager)
at LithosArmory.LithosArmory.AddRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()

I keep getting this error when I try to reload my mods with it enabled any ideas whats causing it, im using thorium and calamity
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at LithosArmory.LithosArmoryLangTweaks.EditTooltips(LanguageManager manager)
at LithosArmory.LithosArmory.AddRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()
I wouldn't know what's causing that. It's possible the Calamity test item is breaking it somehow?
The next update is a ways out though, as that will be the big throwing update, and I'd like to take a break for a while.

Working a little on the update, I found out that- somehow, I missed the fact that Nebula Dissolution and Drillbroken don't actually reduce Defense.
This will be fixed in the next update(sorta). Since actually reducing defense is a bit unreliable and prone to breakage, they will instead increase damage to make up the difference- and Drillbroken will now reduce Defense by 44 instead of 75% to make calculations easier.
The Condiment Cannon is also receiving an update, and being turned into a prehardmode item. It can now randomly fire three condiments- ketchup, which deals damage over time that scales with progression, mustard, which makes NPCs 35% more vulnerable to damage, or mayonnaise, which slows movement a little bit.

Normally, I'd have saved any changes like this for when the full update is done, but I felt like I had to.
Changed the description for the Beezooka. Yes, that was extremely important- and no, it's not a bugfix.
Edit to edit: Snip. I think maybe it'd be best if I don't even try to mention why. Also, since I forgot that the newer Beedart was similar, I'm uploading a 'fix' for that too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom