Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

From the Mourning Wood page:
The boss is a living tree form that resembles a jack-o-lantern.
Wow. Couldn't guess that myself.
From the Giant Fungi Bulb page:
When did they do that?
From the Giant Worm page:
  • If the player has a strong Pickaxe, such as the Nightmare Pickaxe or the Deathbringer Pickaxe, they could just keep mining and their pickaxe would eventually deal enough damage to kill the Giant Worm during its passes.
Notice the word "eventually". Eventually you can kill anything, if you have the patience. And well, by the time you get the Nightmare/Deathbringer Pick, worms shouldn't be a trouble anymore.

Tired of the True Terra Blade? Sick of the True Copper Shortsword? Had enough of the True Eyes of Cthulu? Take note of our new True suggestion: The True Undergound [sic] Biomes!
True Biomes.png

(Obviously, this isn't wrong (except for "undergound"), but we all know how much the community likes things prefixed with True.)

Slime 4.png

Seems legit.
Slime 6.png

Important: It's not a slime. It's a mob.
Pumpkin.png

Pumpkins: Now also considered slimy.

Yes. They have the slime animation and AI and drop gel.
I think you mean that they're jack-o-lanterns with a slime AI, it doesn't mean that they're actually slimes. As for the gel, the wiki says they don't drop any gel.(But I'm saying this in a thread that's all about where the wiki was wrong.

Yes. They have the slime animation and AI and drop gel.
They have the slime AI and move in a similar manner, yes. But I'm pretty sure they don't drop gel, nor are they considered a slime in-game. Having said that, if the pumpkins turn placid when using Royal Gel, then they probably are a Slime variant.

So I was looking at the drops page when I some truly ridiculous numbers for drop chances:

View attachment 72512
A one in 39,204,882,000,000,000,000 chance of dropping? Yeah, that's approximately how many Skeletons I killed before I got a Skull. See also: Anything else dropped by Skeletal enemies, including Bone Feather, Mining armour and bone tools.
You missed the Magnet Sphere having 599,240,000 in the same screenshot. :) Are there anymore silly numbers on that page?

They have the slime AI and move in a similar manner, yes. But I'm pretty sure they don't drop gel, nor are they considered a slime in-game. Having said that, if the pumpkins turn placid when using Royal Gel, then they probably are a Slime variant.

A one in 39,204,882,000,000,000,000 chance of dropping? Yeah, that's approximately how many Skeletons I killed before I got a Skull. See also: Anything else dropped by Skeletal enemies, including Bone Feather, Mining armour and bone tools.
You missed the Magnet Sphere having 599,240,000 in the same screenshot. :) Are there anymore silly numbers on that page?
Actually, it says 3,920,499 out of 2,000,000,000,000, not 1 out of 39,204,992,000,000,000,000

Actually, it says 3,920,499 out of 2,000,000,000,000, not 1 out of 39,204,992,000,000,000,000
Oops. I thought it was one long number. Screen resolution is too high, text size is too small and I'm at work and bored. I keep it like this on purpose so people can't read my screen over my shoulder. Guess this time I got myself. :)

Back
Top Bottom