WIP Loke's Draw Stuffs - Open for Requests!

Hey,
Can you just make a crimson biomes for me. I just want it to have 1-3 enemies in it and thats its :)

Thanks

Guys, slow with the requests! he's completely swamped!
Wait until eh's completed a few, at least. :p
Speaking of completing requests, here's yours! It's very different from the other stuff I've posted so far, but what can I say, it's free, so you can hardly complain, haha :p
rq_darthmorf__by_katbun-d895mft.png

I will be doing all requests in a similar style from now on, mainly to preserve my sanity. This is quick, fun, and much more my style, so take it or leave it folks! :D

Speaking of completing requests, here's yours! It's very different from the other stuff I've posted so far, but what can I say, it's free, so you can hardly complain, haha :p

I will be doing all requests in a similar style from now on, mainly to preserve my sanity. This is quick, fun, and much more my style, so take it or leave it folks! :D

Oh my God, I don't think anyone's gonna be complaining about your new preference for that style - 'cause that is nothing short of amazing!

Awesome as Always Lowkey!

Hohoh man, that's spectacular! do you think I could change my request Lowkey?

could you draw this guy with a death scythe (pose and what not i leave up to your creativity)

qXcefyu.jpg

Geez, that's a lotsa' requests, there.
Kinda makes me feel bad to make one myself...
So I won't. Yet.

I came to check this out because I thought your builds were outstanding, and boy can I say both your art and your builds are outstanding! I'm not going to request anything at the moment since it seems like you're swimming in them right now. Good luck on your requests and just want to say your work is amazing :happy:.

I'm reserving a spot for myself if you don't mind, PM when your ready to take on another character :). That's if you want to

I am in love with your artstyle. Really, really cool and smooth. What do you use for these?

Damn, now I want to get back into drawing again.

Back
Top Bottom