Wavebank Lollipop's Wavebanks

Yay! You're back lolipop! And the Kingdom hearts Wavebank is back, so thank you for the remaster HD wavebank comeback!
And thank YOU for your support as an amazing Wavehead for Frenzy Moon's Wavecrew!
Seriously though, thank you guys, anonymous or not, I'm trying my best to keep this thing alive and to keep this thread interesting and at least entertaining to read through. I hope you're all having as much fun as I am with it.

Up next on the Wavebank Agenda is a Pokemon Mix! Frenzy Moon's actually having a tough time putting this together, he's worried he might just not meet the expectations of Pokemon fans out there! This wavebank will include songs from mainline Pokemon games, starting from HG/SS, and ending with Sun and Moon.
After that is a warm welcome to China town, Warriors-style! That's right, a Dynasty Warriors wavebank will be coming to Frenzy Moon's funky parties soon! Prepare for battle and to take down those officers!
Frenzy Moon wanted to keep THIS wavebank a secret, but here's a hint: it's related to the color red, and there's a lot of rebellion! It might even have a talking cat that keeps telling you to go sleep!
All coming soon to Frenzy Moon's Waveparty!

Criminal. Absolutely criminal. Not a single LISA wavebank anywhere, we must remedy that.

Most will be from LISA the Painful soundtrack and five of them will be from the Joyful soundtrack.
Night: Track 76(Balloon Man)
Eerie: Track 14(Bile)
Overworld: Track 8(Summer Love)
Boss 1 [EoC, EoW, Skeletron, Skeletron Prime, Duke Fishron]: Track 1(War Season)
Title: Track 65(The Sireen's Call)
Jungle: Track 64(The Highway King)
Corruption: Track 23(Cassette Blues)
Hallow: Track 24(Child's Call)
Underground Corruption: Track 29(Deep Inside Me)
Underground Hallow: Track 59(Wierd Sh!t)
Boss 2 [WoF, The Twins]: Track 51(Pebble Man)
Underground: Track 39(Goodbye)
Boss 3 [ The Destroyer, BoC ]: Track 15(Exploding Hearts(Maybe cut the startup in half))
Snow: Track 16(Give Up)
Space: Track 17(Burning Sunset)
Crimson: Track 57(Steel Mill)
Boss 4 [ Golem ]: Track 26(Dandy Boy(Possibly sped up a bit))
Overworld Alt: Track 91(God's Call)
Rain: Track 90(Live in Joy)
Ice: Track 34(Father's Call)
Desert: Track 37(Go Home Johnny)
Ocean: Track 49(Ode to the Oblivious)
Dungeon: Track 40(Horse Sh!t)
Plantera: Track 6(Air Raid)
Boss 5 [Queen Bee]: (JOYFUL) Track 02(All American Badass Mastered)
Temple: Track 13(Salvation!)
Eclipse: Track 62(The Art of Flesh)
Rain SFX: Terraria
Glowing Mushrooms: Track 7(Forever Turbo Heat Dance)
Pumpkin Moon: (JOYFUL) Track 14(LOVE)
Underground Alt.: Track 38(Goodbye Baby)
Frost Moon: (JOYFUL) Track 20(The Big Girl Has Cometh)
Underground Crimson: Track 11(Blood for Sex)
Lunar Event: (JOYFUL) Track 03(Arrow to the Head)
Pirate Invasion: Track 75(Power Mountain)
Hell: Track 19(Devil's Bath Boys) OR Track 27(Bath Boys)
Martian Madness: Track 73(Working Stiff)
Final Boss: Track 63(The End is Nigh)
Goblin Invasion: Track 22(Brawlin')
Sandstorm: Track 61(Tallgrass Tussle)
Old One's Army: (JOYFUL) Track 01(666 Kill Chop Deluxe)

Will send you a link to my dropbox.
Couldn't figure out how to send a message, posted the link on your profile wall.

Criminal. Absolutely criminal. Not a single LISA wavebank anywhere, we must remedy that.

Most will be from LISA the Painful soundtrack and five of them will be from the Joyful soundtrack.
gazoobo
Will send you a link to my dropbox.
Couldn't figure out how to send a message, posted the link on your profile wall.
Yeah, uh, seems like you TOTALLY zoomed by the rules.
Literally the second rule, you send me a link for the ZIP when I ASK you to send it, a'ight? So you could've waited for me to tell you how. No problem though.
I saved the link on a notepad so don't freak out that it's deleted from my profile, but that don't mean I accepted it just yet, since the game isn't exactly my cup of tea.
I do have three wavebanks that I got on schedule right now, so while I'm doing those, I'll think about doing this one.

Did read the rules, but I forget my reasoning for sending it to you. Sorry about that.
It's all cool, wavehead, just make sure you double-check things you post and never rush, Frenzy Moon comes to spread the art of Wavebanks, and stays for the Wavebanks...and the people.

On that note, put that trucker hat on, get some running shoes, and take out your balls! Pokeballs! POKEMON!
You betcha! The Pokemon Mix wavebank is now out hot and ready to be served on Frenzy Moon's jazzy town! Get catchin'!

You're back! :D
After I saw your thread without the lock I was shocked but more, I'm glad you're back and definitely I'm not the only one to think about it.
If I'm going to play Terraria again, I will be happy to reuse your wavebanks, at least to change some flavor.
Keep up the good work Lollipop and welcome back to us again! :)

Ready to get this on, Shattered Horizon?
Aw snap! I'm always ready, Frenzy Moon!
Then I hope you're Brave!
Ohh! Did you do that one?! Took your darn time!
You betcha, baby! After me, now:

It's time for the Bravely Default Wavebank!
Are you ready to default to being brave? That sentence may not make much sense, but the next one does! The Bravely Default wavebank is now out!
From That Person's Name Is, to Oveture of Hope, to Four Tales and even Love's Vagrant, get ready for a loopy wavebank adventure without the incredibly dark and grim elements of Bravely Default!

Who's this Friendly Tentacle you've all been wondering? It's none other than Shattered Horizon, Frenzy Moon's closest friend, his Wavebank partner and his Frenzy Disco companion!
Shattered Horizon has asked for the Bravely Default wavebank for a long while now, and has even kept it hidden from the last post! A true surprise!
Is it just a tentacle? Oh no! But it does have a lot of tentacles! Infact, I'm pretty sure it has a bunch of tentacles for legs, and that's just ONE part!
Next time in Frenzy Moon's Wavebank Disco: Reveals for more planned wavebanks to come!
Disclaimer: Shattered Horizon isn't an actual user or person around here.

EDIT1: Whoops! There was a bit of an error and now it was fixed! Lunar Towers for this wavebank was supposed to be Wicked FLIGHT, ahaha...

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the newest, freshest batch release of Wavebanks!
Frenzy Moon and Shattered Horizon, comin' atcha hot and delivering the news with their views and opinions, straight to YOU!
It's Frenzy Moon's Wavebank Disco!
scroll to bottom for tl;dr

Today's a day for a triple decker of wavebanks! Let's get it on!

Our first wavebank release is...
It's Lisa! The Joyful and The Painful! A request too!
Man, those are some creepy names for a game called Lisa...
No kidding, this wavebank has a lot of moody tracks.
Not my proudest one either.

Whaaa? Is it because of all the moodiness?
Some of those fight songs are good though! Especially the "Brawlin'" one!

That's true, but I spread the good funk, not moody funk.
And a good few of the tracks have too much noise! That's no good at all!

Just tone it down, dummy. Can't be that bad.
If it was LOUD, I'd agree, but Noise is way too ear-grating.
And toning something like that down would only kill the song, all tracks must be preserved!
Truthfully, if I knew a bit more of Lisa, I might have not agreed to creating it.
I'll still play this wavebank on the floor, but I do worry on reception.

Ouuch! Sorry about that, @Yog Sothoth!
Guess we can count out stuff like Darkest Dungeon then!
...You'd do it for me though, right Frenzy?

Ow, can't tell if that silence is a yes or no...

Double trouble! Second wavebank release is...
Dynasty Warriors 8 baby! Time to wipe out some peons!
Dynasty Warrior's powerful and strong songs, I've made sure to make 'em shine with this wavebank!

Rare sight! You're gettin' real feisty there.
Seems like you're a pretty big fan, huh?

Of course I am! Dynasty Warriors and it's genre is super great!
And I do indeed love it's music, it's strong, it's fierce and it's addictive!
Though, it's obviously not for everyone.

Well, I haven't tried out Dynasty or Samurai warriors, but I did try some independent ones, like Hyrule Warriors.
That was fun!
Lotta content though, almost daunting...

I agree. And, this wavebank will have many loud songs.
It wasn't exactly pleasant going through everything the way I did.

Hahaha! You spent nine hours on this wavebank.
That's dedication if I've ever seen it! You must REALLY love these games!

Heck yeah! I can't go wrong with a good Warriors game.
Of course, the best Warriors game is Sengoku Basara, but we'll talk about that later.
For now, this Dynasty Warriors wavebank will be sure to blow away the dance floor!

Oooh, I betcha we'll get a wavebank on Sengoku Basara!
You can't resist!

Oh, hush now! Obvious as it may be...

Triple threat! The Third wavebank release is...
It's my third Mixbank!
I've made sure to improve it as best as I can.

Fine-tuned to perfection, I bet!
You know what they say!

Third time's the charm!
So, did you perfect the formula this time, Frenzy?
Found the perfect wavebank and made it?

I'm afraid not, but I'd like to believe I've done better.
In-fact, I don't think I could reach such a thing.

Whoooa! Someone swallowed in a bit of his pride!
There was no pride! It's only the brutal truth.
The only perfection, is the original.

I guess that makes sense!
Man, maybe I should get a mixbank of my own...

The doors of requesting are open.
Either way, this new Mixbank has been carefully filled in, It will be my most entrancing Mixbank yet!

So, are we ready to get this show on the road, Shattered Horizon?

Aw snap! I'm always ready, Frenzy Moon!

Oh yeah, baby! After me, now:

The Lisa Wavebank, requested by @Yog Sothoth has been released!
The Dynasty Warriors 8 Wavebank has been released!
The Third Mixbank of Frenzy Moon Has! Been! RELEASED!
And there we have it folks! You heard it here live! Three wavebanks released at ONCE!
Let's repeat after Frenzy Moon now: The Lisa Wavebank that was a requested from Wavehead @Yog Sothoth , The Dynasty Warriors 8 Wavebank has been released!
But this batch also debuted the THIRD-that's right-THIRD Mixbank from Frenzy Moon! Tonight's going to be a special funky Frenzy Party!

Sources say from unrecorded footage that the third, mysterious wavebank that had Rebellions and Red was the Persona 5 wavebank! Wow! Though it appears that it's been moved back!
And we've gotten fresh news too! Persona 5 might be included in the next batch of Wavebanks, along with Golden Sun and Sengoku Basara 4!
That was all for today! This is Tootsie Roller, and I'll be seeing you next time on Frenzy Moon's Wavebank Disco!

---------------------
Summary:
Lisa The Joyful/Painful Wavebank, requested by Yog Sothoth, released.
Dynasty Warriors 8 Wavebank released.
Frenzy Moon's Mixbank 3 released.
Oh, and you don't have to worry about anything above the line, it's all fluff, read it or ignore it, doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Much appreciated!
Also didn't know you wanted to keep it upbeat and possibly child-friendly, sorry about that.
It's less about keeping it child-friendly and more just...nicer on the ears.
When I was listening to the Lisa tracks while converting them, a lot of them were either:
A. Loud
B. Noisy ( like really noisy )
C. Seriously moody
And this is considering I'm a guy who likes stuff like Guilty Gear or Dynasty Warriors or SMT songs, they have tracks that can get REAL loud or moody.
It's a lot more than a lot of the wavebanks I make, and yeah, I do prefer to make more upbeat stuff.
It's not a problem though, those are only my opinions, I'm sure plenty of anonymous passerby would enjoy the Lisa wavebank.
Just don't expect a lot of dark wavebanks from me, Wavehead.

You know, i have a request for ya. But it's for my Touhou Remix/Kingdom Hearts Wavemix. So, gotta send you the List of music. (Fortunately, these tracks are easy to find in the web. So, no need to tell me to get the ZIP file for it.) But i am only going to tell you that it's going to be in HD only. SD if you don't wanna waste hard drive space.

1. Night - Traverse Town (KH 1.5 HD ReMix)
2. Eerie - Remilia's Theme - Septette for the Dead Princess ~o4 Remix (Touhou EoSD)
3. Overworld Day - The Afternoon Streets (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
4. Boss 1 - Night of Fate (KH 1.5 HD ReMix)
5. Title - Dearly Beloved (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
6. Jungle - Miko's Theme - True Administrator ~Remix (Touhou)
7. Corruption - Night of the Dark Dream (KH BBS 0.2 ~A fragmentary passage~)
8. Hallow - Isn't it Lovely (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
9. Underground Corruption - Fragments Of Sorrow (KH 1.5 HD ReMix)
10. Underground Hallow - Cavern of Rememberance (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
11. Boss 2 - Tenshi's Theme - Wonderful Heaven ~Remix (Touhou)
12. Underground - A Very Small Wish (KH 1.5 HD ReMix)
13. Boss 3 (The Destroyer, Brain of Cthulhu, Frost Legion) - The 13th Dilemma (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
14. Snow - A Walk In Andante (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
15. Space - The World Of Dream Drops (KH 2.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue)
16. Crimson - Keyblade Graveyard (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
17. Boss 4 (Golem, Lunatic Cultist) - Forze Del Male (KH 1.5 HD Remix)
18. Alt Overworld Day - Lazy Afternoons (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
19. Rain (Music) - At Dusk, I Will Think of You (KH 1.5 HD ReMix)
20. Ice - Ever After (KH 2.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue)
21. Desert - EoSD Extra Stage Theme - The Centennial Festival for Magical Girls ~Remix (Touhou)
22. Ocean - Destiny Islands (KH 1.5 HD ReMix)
23. Dungeon - Dance to the Death (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
24. Plantera - The Corrupted (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
25. Boss 5 (Queen Bee) - Desire for All That is Lost (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
26. Temple - The Secret Whispers (KH BBS 0.2 ~A fragmentary passage~)
27. Eclipse - Fate of the Unknown (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
28. Rain (Sound Effect)
29. Mushrooms - Gummi Ship Lab (KH 1.5 HD ReMix)
30. Pumpkin Moon - Nue's theme - Heian Alien ~o2Remix (Touhou UFO)
31. Alt Underground - Namine (KH2)
32. Frost Moon - Another Side (KH 1.5 HD ReMix)
33. Underground Crimson - The Nightmare (KH 2.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue)
34. Lunar Towers (Lunar Event) - Hunter in the Dark (KH BBS 0.2 ~A fragmentary passage~)
35. Pirate Invasion - Hazardous Highway (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
36. Hell - The Silent Forest (KH BBS 0.2 ~A fragmentary passage~)
37. Martian Madness - Battleship Bravery (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
38. Moon Lord - Wave of Darkness (KH BBS 0.2 ~A fragmentary passage~)
39. Goblin Army - A Maiden's Illusionary Funeral ~ Necro-Fantasy (House set of Perfect Cherry Blossom 14A, Touhou)
40. Sandstorm - Arabian Dream (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
41. Old One's Army (Dungeon Defender's II Event) - The Prismriver's Theme - Phantom Ensemble ~o3Remix (Touhou PCB)

Wow. That took longer than i expected to be! I thought it's going to be nearly Touhou, but it's nearly Kingdom Hearts now! Now, i have listed all of the tracks on which game it came from. Some tracks are from ~A fragmentary passage~, others are from the Final Chapter Prologue. Either way, now i have completed my request, i shall send it to you.

Remember, those tracks are easy to find since i listed them on where they came from. So, there is no need to send a ZIP file to you. Otherwise, hope you accept my request. If you deny it, that's alright! I am fine being accepted and denied, but i am pretty sure you can do it. Anyways, accept it or deny it, it's your choice! :3

You know, i have a request for ya. But it's for my Touhou Remix/Kingdom Hearts Wavemix. So, gotta send you the List of music. (Fortunately, these tracks are easy to find in the web. So, no need to tell me to get the ZIP file for it.) But i am only going to tell you that it's going to be in HD only. SD if you don't wanna waste hard drive space.

1. Night - Traverse Town (KH 1.5 HD ReMix)
2. Eerie - Remilia's Theme - Septette for the Dead Princess ~o4 Remix (Touhou EoSD)
3. Overworld Day - The Afternoon Streets (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
4. Boss 1 - Night of Fate (KH 1.5 HD ReMix)
5. Title - Dearly Beloved (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
6. Jungle - Miko's Theme - True Administrator ~Remix (Touhou)
7. Corruption - Night of the Dark Dream (KH BBS 0.2 ~A fragmentary passage~)
8. Hallow - Isn't it Lovely (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
9. Underground Corruption - Fragments Of Sorrow (KH 1.5 HD ReMix)
10. Underground Hallow - Cavern of Rememberance (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
11. Boss 2 - Tenshi's Theme - Wonderful Heaven ~Remix (Touhou)
12. Underground - A Very Small Wish (KH 1.5 HD ReMix)
13. Boss 3 (The Destroyer, Brain of Cthulhu, Frost Legion) - The 13th Dilemma (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
14. Snow - A Walk In Andante (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
15. Space - The World Of Dream Drops (KH 2.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue)
16. Crimson - Keyblade Graveyard (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
17. Boss 4 (Golem, Lunatic Cultist) - Forze Del Male (KH 1.5 HD Remix)
18. Alt Overworld Day - Lazy Afternoons (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
19. Rain (Music) - At Dusk, I Will Think of You (KH 1.5 HD ReMix)
20. Ice - Ever After (KH 2.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue)
21. Desert - EoSD Extra Stage Theme - The Centennial Festival for Magical Girls ~Remix (Touhou)
22. Ocean - Destiny Islands (KH 1.5 HD ReMix)
23. Dungeon - Dance to the Death (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
24. Plantera - The Corrupted (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
25. Boss 5 (Queen Bee) - Desire for All That is Lost (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
26. Temple - The Secret Whispers (KH BBS 0.2 ~A fragmentary passage~)
27. Eclipse - Fate of the Unknown (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
28. Rain (Sound Effect)
29. Mushrooms - Gummi Ship Lab (KH 1.5 HD ReMix)
30. Pumpkin Moon - Nue's theme - Heian Alien ~o2Remix (Touhou UFO)
31. Alt Underground - Namine (KH2)
32. Frost Moon - Another Side (KH 1.5 HD ReMix)
33. Underground Crimson - The Nightmare (KH 2.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue)
34. Lunar Towers (Lunar Event) - Hunter in the Dark (KH BBS 0.2 ~A fragmentary passage~)
35. Pirate Invasion - Hazardous Highway (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
36. Hell - The Silent Forest (KH BBS 0.2 ~A fragmentary passage~)
37. Martian Madness - Battleship Bravery (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
38. Moon Lord - Wave of Darkness (KH BBS 0.2 ~A fragmentary passage~)
39. Goblin Army - A Maiden's Illusionary Funeral ~ Necro-Fantasy (House set of Perfect Cherry Blossom 14A, Touhou)
40. Sandstorm - Arabian Dream (KH 2.5 HD ReMix)
41. Old One's Army (Dungeon Defender's II Event) - The Prismriver's Theme - Phantom Ensemble ~o3Remix (Touhou PCB)

Wow. That took longer than i expected to be! I thought it's going to be nearly Touhou, but it's nearly Kingdom Hearts now! Now, i have listed all of the tracks on which game it came from. Some tracks are from ~A fragmentary passage~, others are from the Final Chapter Prologue. Either way, now i have completed my request, i shall send it to you.

Remember, those tracks are easy to find since i listed them on where they came from. So, there is no need to send a ZIP file to you. Otherwise, hope you accept my request. If you deny it, that's alright! I am fine being accepted and denied, but i am pretty sure you can do it. Anyways, accept it or deny it, it's your choice! :3
That's a pretty low low reason to not give me a ZIP file, Wavehead.
But if that's what you want, then don't come asking about how long it'll take, I'm more than happy to put your request in the backburner for other stuff.

Oh thank you, i know It's a very, very low reason and i am sorry for that. But, i will be patient, once it comes out, i am gonna give you a nice kiss in the cheek. <3
Hehe, wavehead. For now, you can call me Wavehead for now, darling! <3

Hello, good sir. I'm the one who requested the Crypt of the Necrodancer wavebank, and I'd like to request an updated one, with a couple changed songs. Would you be interested in hearing my request?

Heyas there's Remember me i'm the one who Requested the MapleStory Wavebank. Mind if i get that updated a bit? ^^

Hello, good sir. I'm the one who requested the Crypt of the Necrodancer wavebank, and I'd like to request an updated one, with a couple changed songs. Would you be interested in hearing my request?

Heyas there's Remember me i'm the one who Requested the MapleStory Wavebank. Mind if i get that updated a bit? ^^
Send 'em over fellas, I'll get on them when I can.
If it's gonna be a big amount of changes, then it might be a bit longer.

OK here's The Newest update for the MapleStory Requested WaveBank.
1. Night: Night Market
2. Eerie: Crimson Tower

3. Overworld :
<<<<<----- (UPDATED)

4. Boss 1 :
<<<---- (UPDATED)

5. Title :
<<<<<--- (UPDATED)

6. Jungle: Bamboo Gym
7. Corruption: Poison Forest
8. The Hallow : Crystal Cave
9. Underground Corruption : Forgotten Passage Thanatos