• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Wavebank Lollipop's Wavebanks

Frenzy Moon

The Destroyer
After a bit of planning, even if I finish my current wavebank requests, I'll probably keep requests locked, I want to make wavebanks of my own too, but that doesn't mean I hate taking requests.
So far, for ideas I've got:
King of Fighters mix
Megaman Battle network mix
Megaman Starforce mix
Pokemon mix ( mainly BW2/XY/ORAS )
And maybe Final Fantasy XII.
EDIT: I've put up the King of Fighters wavebank, it's was difficult since there were so many I wanted to put in, I might just make another version with different tracks. :passionate:
There are two links, the alternate just has a different Title music which should be more familiar to people than the original.
EDIT2: Hey, @Coolwhip , did you compile all the MP3 files you wanted me to use into a ZIP folder? I'll take your request, so PM me the download link.

Last edited:

Coolwhip

Official Terrarian
After a bit of planning, even if I finish my current wavebank requests, I'll probably keep requests locked, I want to make wavebanks of my own too, but that doesn't mean I hate taking requests.
So far, for ideas I've got:
King of Fighters mix
Megaman Battle network mix
Megaman Starforce mix
Pokemon mix ( mainly BW2/XY/ORAS )
And maybe Final Fantasy XII.
EDIT: I've put up the King of Fighters wavebank, it's was difficult since there were so many I wanted to put in, I might just make another version with different tracks. :passionate:
There are two links, the alternate just has a different Title music which should be more familiar to people than the original.
EDIT2: Hey, @Coolwhip , did you compile all the MP3 files you wanted me to use into a ZIP folder? I'll take your request, so PM me the download link.
Oh yeah, I did. Havent uploaded it to a download site yet. But i will get on that right now and then PM you.

Hi, I found this amazing topic via google and want a request for later (later, don't worry, have to pick the tracks first, downloading the files, also have to wait for finished requests, etc. ...).
But I've a question, before I'll gonna create the list.

My plan was a Xenoblade wavebank, but im sure that I cannot find any tracks for terraria like the desert, ...
So is it possible to pick some tracks from an other game (example: The Dead Dunes ~ Scorching Desert from Lightning Returns - FFXIII for the Desert Theme) or should it be only a track from the requested game?

Choose a game series or something of your own that hasn't been made.
Im just asking, because it would be a mix with 2 different games (Xenoblade & FFXIII;LR) then, "own".. own created music or just that, what I'm talking about, with the 2 games mix? :(
Sry for the questions, but im really unsure about that.. ^^°

And sry, If my English isn't good.

Greats, Frulk

Frenzy Moon

The Destroyer
Hi, I found this amazing topic via google and want a request for later (later, don't worry, have to pick the tracks first, downloading the files, also have to wait for finished requests, etc. ...).
But I've a question, before I'll gonna create the list.

My plan was a Xenoblade wavebank, but im sure that I cannot find any tracks for terraria like the desert, ...
So is it possible to pick some tracks from an other game (example: The Dead Dunes ~ Scorching Desert from Lightning Returns - FFXIII for the Desert Theme) or should it be only a track from the requested game?

Im just asking, because it would be a mix with 2 different games (Xenoblade & FFXIII;LR) then, "own".. own created music or just that, what I'm talking about, with the 2 games mix? :(
Sry for the questions, but im really unsure about that.. ^^°

And sry, If my English isn't good.

Greats, Frulk
I'm fine with any type of request, really.
If you want a mixture of games, be my guest, I'm more than happy to help, just get me the list and the MP3s in a zip file and your good to go.
Hell, you could request a wavebank with Rick Astley's rick roll for all the tracks of terraria and I'd do it! :D

Don't actually do that. -_-

I'm fine with any type of request, really.
If you want a mixture of games, be my guest, I'm more than happy to help, just get me the list and the MP3s in a zip file and your good to go.
Hell, you could request a wavebank with Rick Astley's rick roll for all the tracks of terraria and I'd do it! :D

Don't actually do that. -_-
No worries, thanks for the quick response ^^
Need some time for the list, I'll send it via pn then, with the list & zip for the mp3's
Have a nice evening.

lifesbrink

Terrarian
Negative, this was actually to create a link to your own posts. In your first post, your link that you put down to your guide actually creates a quoted reply message. I just deleted out all but the links and posted so I could get to your original threads. That's all.

Frenzy Moon

The Destroyer
Negative, this was actually to create a link to your own posts. In your first post, your link that you put down to your guide actually creates a quoted reply message. I just deleted out all but the links and posted so I could get to your original threads. That's all.
O-oh...I...didn't notice that.
Better fix it.
EDIT: Can't believe this dinky thread reached 5,000 views.
To anonymous and registered users and those who didn't say anything, thanks a lot for checking this thread, I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I did. :)

Last edited:

Coolwhip

Official Terrarian
Just wanted to stop by again and say thank you for your cooperation and help on making the MH soundtrack. The only things I regret is that the regular biome music now has a slow ending to it, which what I mean is it fades away and then the other track plays. But its not your fault, I just dont know how to fix that.

Curiously enough, the rain SFX sounds different. I am guess its a different one since you couldn't have the vanilla one? Idk I am not a expert on this.

Either way, thanks for everything. Hope you will have a surge of noticement from many people and those people leave happy, like I have.

Top Bottom