Longest Farm time for one item(or multiple)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PulseFox

Spazmatism
post about the times where you just want to give up after so long time of farming for something.
like i, farmed for 2 hours for a slime staff,and more for a pally hammer on a different save.

So much time wasted on RoD.

Weirdly I obtained every component for the Anhk Shield just playing normally through the game.

the only time i seem to get slime staves is when i am farming pumpkin moons, my luck with that is also excessively random, sometimes i only get one, sometimes i get 3 or 4, but most of the time, i get none.

i've had pretty good luck with pally hammers as a collective whole, i had set up an ectoplasm farming station in my dungeon (it is not an afk farm, i'd die if i went afk) and i end up getting quite a lot of paladins to spawn, now if only i could get a dungeon that actually give up the ragged casters so i can pick up some spectre staves xD

the over all longest farm time for me would probably be the ice key mold, since they have become a thing, i've only ever gotten 2 of them myself. i usually have to trade stuff with my brother to get them since he has better luck than i do.

My first Rods of Discord took me so much time to get. Back then I was actively killing stuff in order to get one. After 3 or so I got tired of it and started using a farm.
Almost all my characters have one, but I admit there's no challenge to get one when my character is standing in a farm and I'm watching tv or walking the dog. :indifferent:
Had one by accident though. That was nice. Just passing through the area and there it was. :)

Over five days of at keyboard and AFK autofarming for a Crimson Axe Banner.

Three days of the same for a Blood Crawler Banner.

I have *technically* been farming for The Axe ever since I got good enough gear to kill him very quickly so...probably several months. 60+ battles. But if we are talking a single session, then the Crimson Key Mold took forever. I made an AFK farm but it still took a good 4-5 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom