Look to your right and look at the first item you see, now you have to fight Duke Fishron with it.

Starblight

Terrarian
On a scale of Dirt Block to Terra Blade, how screwed are you?

Lol thanks to whoever takes the time to reply or read this post! It means lot to me, thank you!
PS- I'm currently in the works of creating a new terrarian soundtrack (original not a remix) feel free to stay on the look out for it!

My weapon- Pillow
I guess it's time to have a pillow fight with the Duke...

This doesn't really make sense unless someone has weaponry to their right. He would rip us to shreds either way, remember when he took 500 bullets and still fought you?

On topic: A wall.
lol I know but its just fun to see how screwed people are

Shure SM58 mic (the classic "ice cream cone"-shaped microphone that everybody knows) mounted on a Ultimate Support boom. No problem, I can do this. I'll just cue up a few rimshot sound effects and a cheesy laugh track on the audio workstation and I'm ready.

"I see we've got a distinguished guest in the audience today — ladies and gentlemen, please give it up for the one and only Codfather of Sole — not James Brown, I mean Duke Fishron!"

*waits for applause to die down*

"Sooo… what do you call a Fishron with no eye? Fshron. Did you hear about the big fight at the seafood shop? A bunch of fish got battered. What does the Pope eat for Lent? Holy mackerel. Bet you didn't know Noah built a second boat so fish would survive the flood, but people kept driving their autos into it because it was a carp ark. Hey, what's the matter, Duke? Don't like hearing fish jokes in person? Tell you what: head back to your plaice and I'll drop you a line!"

(The immense roar of a huge creature that can take no more rings out.)

"Ladies and gentlemen, that was Duke Fishron. Never saw a fish run away like that. Wonder why? Anyway, I've got lots more fish jokes, so… hm, now everyone else is leaving too. Go figure."

Back
Top Bottom