Looking for help (especially coders) with Wacky NPCs Mod

Sora_92

Terrarian
(This mod)

wacky NPCs banner2.png

If you know the mod, then probably no need to intruduce it, but if you don't,
it's a small mod, mostly focusing on town NPCs, and deco NPCs (furnitures that look like town NPCs), plus a few additional things.

I didn't updated the mod since Vanilla Terraria 1.4 is out, but I would like to add lots of new things, once T-modloader catches up.

I have - or, We have, including all who help by sharing their ideas in the thread - many interesting ideas, but my coding knowledge is minimal. I managed to get these NPCs and deco furnitures to work, but I can't really code anything fancy. So, looking for coders, who could help with getting all those fancy ideas to work!

Coders aren't the only role though I'm looking for. Spriters are also very welcome. If you have some ideas for deco NPCs or anything else, I would love to see those, and after discussing things, we could add those to the mod as well. With more spriters, we could get tons on new deco NPC sets too - or furnitures, or anything! -, to help making all sorts of builds more lively, with fitting (deco) NPCs and other things!

I am learning and think that im pretty good
Alright. Umm, can you show some references? Like, link some threads, or basically anything.
I'm alright even if there's nothing you can show, I just hope that you can code stuff, because I can't XD so, yeah, I need help XD

Proof, okay
giphy-1.gif

its a bad quality gif but it is a spear that spawns in 5 little eaters that home in at a speed of 23f and that armor I made has an autogen ore the armor causes dust and increased defense. I made all of that in about an hour

What do you use for spriting? I want to start spriting and I don't know what I should use.
I'm nowhere a pro, I use normal paint. XD Photoshop is not good for this, because it's not really made for pixel-art, I guess. I suppose paint.NET and such are better than regular paint.

Are you perhaps interested in helping out with the mod?

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Back
Top Bottom