tModLoader Loot Craze

It doesn't look like this adds new ores or new biomes, so can I add this into a pre-existing world instead of needing to make a new one?
Nothing involving world generation has been added yet, so you can add this to your playthrough at any stage of the game!

You can only fight the boss in the rain? That sounds like a pain if you don't have any mods that adds ways to spawn rain.

I've been farming for the fiery core for soooo long... and I can't seem to get the drop. It drops from fire imps in the underworld right? i must be really unlucky...

I spotted a bug in this mod. When I reforge the Relic of Progenitus and equip it, the game crashes and I don't know why. Can any of you help?

MAJOR BUG: Relic of Progenitus seems to crash the game. Not sure what happens but the error says:

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(AppId_tunOwnAppID)
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable 1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

The symptoms of this was that it could not open properly. To fix it, I had to download a new TModLoader. It seems to happen with this specific accessory.

I summoned the Tropic Keeper and I can hear it and it shot leaves at me but I can't figure out where it is and it seems to have stopped attacking.

I have a suggestion if you could possibly add expert mode accessories that combine expert mode boss drops like the shield of cthulhu and some other boss drop and make it a seperate expert mode exclusive accesory tree than the other normal mode one.

Does this mod work properly in 0.10.0.2? I'm trying to get the Meteor Signet and i've defeat 3650 meteors but no sign-et of success

Been a while since the last update, here we are:
- Fixed the crafting recipe discrepancies in the Rainflower
- Added Boss Checklist support for the Tropic Keeper
- Fixed the Tropic Keeper not showing up on the map
- Shortened the Relic of Progenitus's tooltip to 1 line to prevent crashes
- Added Black Sludge
Available on the Mod Browser or here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/v2rjbfx62xd3sx1/EnemyAccessories.tmod

Sorry about the dearth of updates, been busy with Spirit's next update and travelling. I've also been slacking off here, not gonna lie :p

Hello all! Summer's given me a lot of free time, and amidst updating Spirit, I've gotten to to code some random things. I thought I'd make a boss, and add it to this mod! How'd you feel about that?

After fighting it? It's annoying. Not particularly difficult, but its pattern just makes it a pain to fight. I actually forgot it was there and didn't fight it until right before Hardmode, too. Was able to just tank it, more or less, but had an annoying time reaching it just to hit it. Is it supposed to just move in a big circle around the player? Because, ironically, the simple, predictable movement actually makes it harder to hit, since it moves when you move, and isn't actively going after you. The fight took far too long, and just wasn't very satisfying to fight - it felt more like a chore than a challenge. (It also didn't help that it spawned in some random pocket a few hundred blocks away and stayed there until I dug my way over to it.)

Don't get me wrong, the boss looks cool, and I liked the weapon I got from it (though the spores didn't seem to really help at all), but if that was how the fight was supposed to go...it wasn't fun.

After fighting it? It's annoying. Not particularly difficult, but its pattern just makes it a pain to fight. I actually forgot it was there and didn't fight it until right before Hardmode, too. Was able to just tank it, more or less, but had an annoying time reaching it just to hit it. Is it supposed to just move in a big circle around the player? Because, ironically, the simple, predictable movement actually makes it harder to hit, since it moves when you move, and isn't actively going after you. The fight took far too long, and just wasn't very satisfying to fight - it felt more like a chore than a challenge. (It also didn't help that it spawned in some random pocket a few hundred blocks away and stayed there until I dug my way over to it.)

Don't get me wrong, the boss looks cool, and I liked the weapon I got from it (though the spores didn't seem to really help at all), but if that was how the fight was supposed to go...it wasn't fun.
Alright, thanks! I'll work on changing its movement AI to one of pursuing the player, as opposed to one that circles the player.

I don't think you need to pick just one over the other, necessarily, but it could stand to be more varied, and offer some opportunities to counterattack.

Back
Top Bottom