tModLoader Loot Craze

One more spoiler! I'm really happy with how this all is coming together, expect an update later today :D
Capture 2019-03-30 13_28_45.png

After literally years of wait, welcome to a new Loot Craze update! Welcome to v0.2!

Changelog

- Every single item and boss has been resprited
- Updated and optimized for the latest Tmodloader version

- Added glowmasks and lighting to many different items
- The Tropic Keeper has been revamped! With new effects to indicate invincibility and its final phase and new projectile effects!
- Buffed many Tropic Keeper items, and changed a few projectile effects

Download with the mod browser or with the attached file! Thank you for you extreme and continued patience. The OP has been updated with all the new sprites for your viewing pleasure!

Attachments

• LootCraze.zip
    64.2 KB · Views: 127
can you give me a sprite of the old tropic keeper and items i couldnt find one for a while btw can you make the tropic keeper compatible with fargos mod i havent tested it yet because i have a play through and also did you fix te boss checklist glitch with tropic keeper never being completed
I’ll work on compatibility, and yes that bug has been fixed :)

Hey guys! I thought it would be prudent to fill you guys in on the direction this mod will take. At this point, I’m actively developing two mods (Various Weathers and this one), and I believe the best course of action moving forward is to make Loot Craze a hub for a lot of smaller minimods and suggestions of mine. I have plans on incorporating some content from Spelunker Surge and the Spirit mod in here, as well as a few minibiome suggestions of mine (perhaps, also, Critter Craze), in unique and more polished methods. Let me know what you’d like to see specifically from any of my prior content!

This mod will serve as what I could not accomplish with the Spirit Mod- unique and high quality content. I hold myself to a much higher standard now and hope that you guys will follow the development of this mod :)

Hey guys! I thought it would be prudent to fill you guys in on the direction this mod will take. At this point, I’m actively developing two mods (Various Weathers and this one), and I believe the best course of action moving forward is to make Loot Craze a hub for a lot of smaller minimods and suggestions of mine. I have plans on incorporating some content from Spelunker Surge and the Spirit mod in here, as well as a few minibiome suggestions of mine (perhaps, also, Critter Craze), in unique and more polished methods. Let me know what you’d like to see specifically from any of my prior content!

This mod will serve as what I could not accomplish with the Spirit Mod- unique and high quality content. I hold myself to a much higher standard now and hope that you guys will follow the development of this mod :)
IM OK with this. cause i got every mod from this list but one question.
if i want to keep spirit mod ..did those 2 mods will work both enabled?

thanks for everything you done in this community. great job and a better terraria game we got with you and your team!

IM OK with this. cause i got every mod from this list but one question.
if i want to keep spirit mod ..did those 2 mods will work both enabled?

thanks for everything you done in this community. great job and a better terraria game we got with you and your team!
The mods will work fine together, the comtent won’t be exactly the same or it will just overlap.

Sounds like a great idea, you want to make the best from both (or all) worlds of your content and refine them in a way that I think everyone will enjoy.

Now for some modesty:
Yuyutsu, your a brilliant dev, and your commitment with ALL the Terraria community and keeping up with the forums (cough discord only mod dev leave the forums in the dust, oh I'm gonna leave the forums because I don't like being moderated cough) is extremely commendable, I wish more would be transparent, passionate, and professional like you.
I honestly loved Spirit, but if you claim you can do better now, I have nothing to not look forward to from you!

Hey, you guys! I have a quick message for you guys, I hope you all don't take this the wrong way. I'm posting this here and on my other active mod: Various Weathers.

To start, I recently realized that I've been modding for three years now! Three! From the moment I got a TCF account all those years ago, I knew I wanted to do something fun with modding- and I could not have been happier with my decision. Of course, there have been pitfalls and frustrating periods, but those have been absolutely engulfed by the torrent of positivity and appreciation you guys send my way every day! The mods I've developed over the years (crazy, I can say that now) include The Spirit Mod, Yoyo Overload, The Sorcerer's Mod, Spelunker Surge, Glowing Water, Critter Craze, Random Improvements, Various Weathers, and this one.

I'll get straight to the point now. I love modding. I've made so many friends and had so many experiences on this journey, and I wouldn't give this up for the world. I aim to continue modding for the foreseeable future. With college coming up, though, this may pose a bit of a challenge. So, I've decided, if you'd like to support me and the work I put out (though, you are absolutely not required to), please feel free to donate to my PayPal. Like I said earlier, I hope you guys don't take this the wrong way. I will continue creating free, fun modded content and as long as you guys are playing and enjoying the game, that's all I could ask for.

I'll be linking this donation in my original post as well as here. There won't be any donator incentives or anything; all I ask is that, if you'd like to go the extra mile, I would really appreciate it. Thank you for giving me this opportunity, I love you all! :)

Heyyyyy so slight report of a mod interaction thingy.
Boss Checklist shows the Tropic Keeper as being before the Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu, even though it requires Shadow Scales/Tissue Samples to make its summon item. So while it IS possible to summon it without beating either, you're intended to have fought them first.

Edit:
Also, we tried summoning the Tropic Keeper in the Jungle.
Rainflower was consumed. Nothing happened. It appears summoning it is bugged in multiplayer. (Dedicated server)

Edit 2: Used cheat sheet to summon Tropic Keeper. It runs away and despawns if not every player is inside the jungle, even if the one that summoned it is. Also it is WAY too powerful for where it is in the game, like insanely so. We both died so many times to it despite being post-EoW and multiple other pre-Skeletron bosses with relatively OP gear for this stage of the game. Its drops are in no way even close to its power level.

Edit 3: Also once finally beaten, it did not get ticked off on Boss Checklist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom