Lucid Dreaming

I had several lucid dreams during my life (kinda) and sleep paralyses as well.
I'm actually here because i had one this night: i saw a black demon flying out of my window, with something like a black tornado (terraria did his part, without a doubt) next to him.
Now, it's not the first time it happens, that's why i was completely calm and aware of what was happening.
For some reason, it's always something black and scary standing out of my window. then i sleep again.
Since i'm about to sleep, i guess i could try the first method.
I'll write my report as soon as i wake up (unless i forget about it).
10/10 it'll involve sex
Have sex with satan so you'll have the spawn of satan

Have sex with satan so you'll have the spawn of satan

Nothing sexual for now. 6.11 Am, i'll give it another try.

Edit: I just can't sleep anymore, so i'll try and explain what i remember:

1 Pretty sure i woke up at least once during my dreams.
The first part involved a...sort of meeting inside the church of my town.
Now, i haven''t been there in like 5 years and i'm not a christian.
My ex gf was there with me (apparently we were together) and it looked everyone was there for something involving...the vatican?
Anyway, i tried to sound as idiotic as possible to embarass my ex gf, since i was there because she forced me to come (And no, she's not a christian either).
I recall laughing way too loud when i recognized "Ricky the Great" an italian kid, kinda famous among the italian community of minecraft for an infamous "minecraft tutorial" he made some time ago. gee.
Then there was the second part of the dream: I was outside my house, 8.00 am, and i had to go to school (i'm not going to school anymore irl), when i noticed that i forgot my ph. education bag.
Since i was late, i decided to go on anyway, when a girl comes out of nowhere telling me that "I shouldn't have walked on the street with those shoes".
In fact they were dirty as hell, and she seemed to care a lot for the street to remain clean.
It almost made sense to me at the moment, but i decided to yolo it anyway.
Then things started to get strange ( only then ;)).
I felt so heavy i could barely move, but i kept walking anyway.
It usually happens when i realize i'm dreaming, instead of like being able to fly, i start feeling heavy and being unable to run/walk fast, especially when in danger or in a hurry.
The girl, which was dressed like me (except she had a skirt, while i was wearing a pair of jeans, but we still had a similiar...military green jacket? [i'm a guy]) started following me, saying that "she wasn't going to clean up the street for me" and for some reason i was afraid of her.
She was actually very cute: she was kinda small, blonde hair (pigtails), and two ( i counted them) freaking glowing green eyes.
"Who are you? i don't know you!" i said something on those lines, and i was shaking for some reason.
Pretty sure i was speaking in english for some reason (probably because i knew i would have had to translate it ;)).
She told me something on the lines of "there, now you know who i am".
I wasn't afraid anymore, i was sure she was a part of me.
I didn't have the time to ask her anything, since i woke up.
Dayum.

Edit:

Day 2: I don't really want to talk about it.
I had a sleep paralysis and somehow managed to move and "wake up" when things started getting really interesting.

Last edited:
So, i tried lucid dreaming for 2 or 3 months now, at first i was impatient and tried WILD, but Sleep Paralysis was so uncomfortable, even after i had it a few times, that i went with the reality check version. Everyday, i would drop a coin some times, and when i dropped it in a dream tonight it floated.

Then i knew it was a dream, and guess what? OF COURSE I RAN AROUND LIKE A COMPLETE MORON SCREAMING: "IM LUCID! IM LUCID!" And yeah, then I woke up.

So my first (yet short) real* lucid dream: I was in a train, waiting for the station i had to get out at, when i dropped my coin and it floated. Then i told myself "This is a dream" and looked at a chair in the train and let it float with my eyes. You know the rest from here .-.

*(I had a lucid dream when i was five, but i didnt really know what it was back then)

Second real lucid dream GET.
I've used a really interesting method for this one too.
Before going to bed I've read up a little tutorials and stuff about LDing and stabilizing, it's stuff I've already read but it's always useful to refresh your memory.
Then, I decided to try the mantra method.
While shutting my PC down and preparing for bed, I kept repeating in my mind "I will lucid dream, I will remember the dream" until I was a few minutes in bed trying to WILD.
I quit the chanting after a few minutes and then just focused on WILD. Since I've neglect practice again it didn't really go smoothly and I eventually fell asleep.
Remember the amplification by intention thing I mentioned earlier?
At some point I realize that I am in my room, it's nighttime.
Actually, I think I should explain my room structure for future reference.
On the left upper corner there's a doorless exit to a small room for the washing machine and unused items along with a large window, center upper corner is my PC and window, the table itself reaches almost all the way to the right upper area.
Throughout the right upper and lower is a big wardrobe, low center is a tiny tablet , and finally, left lower corner is the door to the rest of the house, center left is my bed.
In this dream, my PC was located on the opposite end of the room, low center.
For what ever reason, this spot had me and my PC there more than once.
Anyways, I was probably on the Internet, but there wasn't anything I can recall from the screen.
Now, up until now this dream had only began (or at least, that's as far as I remember) but for a reason I may know, I've suddenly realized that I am dreaming.
I hold my hand against the screen for light to see my hand doing its thing. Yep, definitely a dream.
However, when I do it the dream starts destabilizing (Even though the opposite should be happening?), I look away from the screen and try to sit still, to let it all pass like a strong gust of wind.
Eventually, the dream is "playable", and while it's pretty blurry along with the very dark room, I manage to start moving around.
I get off the chair glancing at the screen, or at least, thats where the screen was. It vanished, or turned into something else for some reason. (I've written that apparently I turned it off) I walk around a little inside the room aimlessly and then decide to turn the light on. The switch is on the wrong near side of the door, but anyway, I turn it but nothing happens.
Now, recently I haven't really been too spooked by the dark, actually I'm pretty much OK in the dark now, but I felt a little scared of trying to leave the room in the near pitch black darkness, especially since I knew that the fear might materialize.
So before I go out, I decide to try and maybe arm myself.
Being the anime nerd I am, I take stance, two fingers pressed against a fist, and drive out my hands in the form of a blade.
Hell YEAH, I managed to create a shadow sword of some sort. In a streak of success, I think that maybe I could cut some light into existence. I swing but nothing really happens. Sword vanished when it went out of my view as far as I know.
At this point I don't really know the order of what was going on, I'm not even confident if what I wrote before this is in the right order despite writing it down after waking up (in 2 AM...)
So, I try switching the light on again but to no avail. I decide to try and stabilize my dream more, I rub my hands and even smack my face a few times.
Doesn't really work. I hardly felt it actually, just a really light spark but that's about it.
I open the door, and I get a creepy feeling again, I create a new sword.
I looked out through the door, seemed pretty much like my house and aw :red:
I woke up.
So, TL;DR version:
Before bed I repeat to my self in my mind that i will lucid dream and remember the dream.
Mind gladly accepts the fact, I awaken lucid pretty early in the dream, everything is shizzle but then less shizzle.
I screw around, make shadow blade, opan dor, everything goes fo' reazzle.

What does this mean?
That I was correct to assume that now all I need is to get experience. :D
Theoretically I can "convince" myself into a lucid dream if I feel strong enough about it before I go to bed, all I need is to get excited for it a little, read up about random stuff lucid dream related, and then just give a genuine attempt at it.
So, what's next?
Well, everything. Technically speaking I literally only just now started.

So far I have not been able to lucid dream in the true sense, but often the my experiences of the day and my thoughts before I go to sleep influence how I dream. One notable example is that when you "die" in a dream you usually wake up right? Well, ever since watching the movie Edge Of Tomorrow, that does not happen anymore :cool:.

Saw some responses related to mirrors in the "dream world". Do not, under most circumstances, peer into a mirror. Unless you're absolutely certain of what you're doing.

I know my curiosity is going to get the better of me, so I rather embark with a warning.

What exactly can you expect when you do that?

I know my curiosity is going to get the better of me, so I rather embark with a warning.

What exactly can you expect when you do that?

Self mutilation, horrendously painful memories shooting out of your face, etc. It's generally an all around bad thing to do unless you plan on confronting your inner-self.

I'd say it depends on what you expect yourself to see, if you think you'll see a monster, you'll see a monster, if you think you'll see a more beautiful version of yourself, you see that.

I'd say most people see abominations because they've heard the rumors and expect abominations.

Mirrors are, according to what I read, a :red:storm.
It can go absolutely in any direction, it can either be some sort of a gate to another area or it can reflect the most absurd things from the far edges of your brain.
It's not all bad all the time though, just inscribe the fact that they're harmless, and then try jumping into one. They do weird things when you jump into them.

That's one way to revive the thread.
So, before I go on and start preaching my dreams, I'd like to point out that despite having bad memory on what I was dreaming, I'm certain I had at least two short lucid states since the last time I posted here.
A passive person would say that this is a very unusual coincidence, but I doubt that.
By the looks of it, I'm now in a condition where I awake on. In other words, I somehow triggered a "chronic" lucidity state, meaning I start to naturally lucid dream.
s' coo', yo.
Also, dream.
Dream starts off either independently or straight after the dream below this one.
I'm in an unfamiliar house, not a whole lot of detail about aside from a long umbrella laying on the floor beside me.
For some reason, I'm already lucid, but you could say that I wasn't because of how weak it was.
I grab the umbrella and swing it about and did an RC, Why? Iunno. But the dream sharpens a little.
I go to another room and spot my dad.
I poke his face with the handle of the umbrella.
I'm not too sure what happened after that.

So, I'm in a car, passenger seat with people who I don't actually see.
I look out the window, there's an attraction/theme park there that according to dream knowledge, it's closed.
Despite that, the few attractions we see are working. (Only a roller coaster and a boat thingy that spins up and down, there was a really low cement wall obstructing almost nothing)
Not only that, but there's a mild handful of kids on it.
Next thing I know (Quite literally too, I don't recall how I got in this condition at ALL.), I'm holding onto the poll that holds the spinning ship like it's the most natural way of enjoying the attraction.
I think I felt a bit of the force too.

I later find my self climbing a tall advertisement tower, there are tunnels connected to it that go way further along a highway.
On top, there are water slides with water currents, acting like some sort of transportation. I hop into the water and ride along.
It's very sunny by the way, the sky was damn nice cyan but with clouds scattered about, basically an "ideal sky".
By the way, someone's with me. Again. Oddly in a lot of my dreams I have company that I never really look at, but I got a feeling I understand what my mind's telling me with this.

Anyhow, the whole ride is completely horizontal but still goes in a nice speed.
Then a copter flies above us.
I note that the copter was pretty damn huge, like, larger than a bus. The partner says it's because we're very close to it (The slide is kinda really high.)
So it passes by and vanishes.
Moments later we were closing by something that looked like a tiny station for the water slides, I also think I saw some futuristic buildings around. Damn the whole dream was pretty yo.
Anyway, we were closing in, and suddenly that copter is coming close again.
Now, get this. I know that something went through my mind at the time.
"Man, I sure hope he doesn't blow this up or anything."
I think as he nearly crashes into the water tower, dropping white propane tanks on to everything.
I hop over to the other water slide that goes in the opposite direction without losing time, had I stayed on my lane I would probably be blown up along with the slide.
Those propane tank like things exploded after a few seconds of falling, blowing up the slide with me barely escaping. Not too sure what happened to The Partner, I completely forgot about his/her existence at that point.
After that, I'm lost. Don't remember, dream likely ended.
Welp, that was fun.
Post more guys, pls.

I only had 2 lucid dreams once. The first one i couldn't control but was scary (only in the dream, in relaity it was strange). The other one was extremly painful and it invovled being in two places at once. Swithing back and forth doing the same actions. I'm going to try to do the WLD as I can prevent all my muscles from moving for long periods of time. Only problem with this method for me is preventing my eyelids from openning as that usually happens if I try to sleep. Going to post results tomorrow (that is, if I don't use my pc the all night)

One time i had half paralysis i guess. I woke up and couldnt move and then got up and went outside to a nice lawn and stuff and kept repeating slightly different each time, it kept starting with me not moving.

So yesterday I had a dream thing.
Hadn't gone lucid sadly. Honestly I'm not even sure how my dreams work anymore, my mind just does what ever the heck it wants.
Anyway, here's the dream.
The time had come for my entirety to be poured into it. The dream's base concepts are anime and video games, along with a second dream later which is just random yee-haw.
Despite everything, I believe that this is the most info and detail I've gathered on a dream thus far in terms of content and memory (Though on the first dream I did lose the start, and a major portion of the second one because of how half assed I am on these mornings)
Don't know how it starts, but I know that I'm in a forest.
Here's some basic details which are set trough the start to the end:
I'm a student in a rather large academy with a forest to boot.
I'm in some sort of a team, 6 people or so total.
Random newb-to-mid-gear fantasy student armor.
Didn't see any weapons on us except for non-student characters.
Subtitles.

So, I'm in the aforementioned forest. Taking a stroll away from my team who are also somewhere there, I think we were supposed to be camping.
I'm holding a jar and a lid.
There's a fairy around me.
Fairy goes in jar, I shut it, and hear a god damn gun shot sound.
The fairy says that when two fairies get together in a small place in that way, they make that noise for some reason.
Remember what I said about weapons?
Well, before I go on to that, I'd like to mention that I cloaked for some reason. Like, went invisible.
God damn ninja guards ran past me, probably to inspect the noise.
So I head back to where my team is, I ever so unhappily find them being scolded/loudly inspected by about 3 ninja guards and their leader.
As uncharacteristic as it is, instead of letting them take the heat and storm off else where, I uncloak behind the leader and start frantically apologizing.
Or, at least, I tried. The moment I uncloak and mutter an apology, she turns right back and tackles me to the ground, sword pointing at my neck uncomfortably close.
Don't appear behind people, children.
She realizes that I'm wearing student armor and hops off, apologizes are thrown around again like it's canada, and I'm taken away for closer inspection to resolve the case professionally. (I wasn't in trouble, but was still taken to resolve this in a "written" way)
At that moment, an intermission dream hit.
I :red: you not. I had a different dream INSIDE a larger dream. Even more interesting is the fact that the dream then linked itself back to the original one.
Basically I walk into a store at night. I take off my jacket which I had and...
...Shove a bunch of kinder finger boxes into a plastic bag and pay up to the cashier.
The cashier pulls out another bag with them and places them in front of me.
I take them and walk out the door, at which point he says "If you'll strip (?????) you get those free"
My response? "I already did"
...I had a hard time deciding if I should've even written this.
Anyway, I walk out, walk in a certain direction with no lights and a broken road with dust and sand, but turn around and head to an apartment building... While shoving kinder fingers into my mouth.
Anyways, I later appear inside the apartment with my entire team there. (hence the link. Oddly enough, the kinder ordeal completely vanished)
I explain that we just cleared up what happened back at the forest, a TV was on and some song was heard, though muffled.
Also, I saw subtitles as if this was a subbed anime episode.
I don't think I could actually read them, nor do I know in what language they were but... Subtitles.
And that's the end of dream one.
The second one is much more lacking on detail though... Kinda?
So it starts off at night, but all the lights are on.
My living room is full with all sorts of weird stuff on the floor. Just a bunch of random misc furniture and bed sheets.
I hop around on them here and there, and look out the large window.
I see a building up front, slightly distanced but not too far away, there are large windows open with people in them.
I... Think I saw someone laying on a couch in a dramatic position.
For what ever reason, that disturbed me slightly so I backed off the window, I think I shut it too.
At some point the dream cuts off to me waking up in my room.
It's probably 9 in the morning now, I walk up to the window to open it.
There's a sea behind about a street of buildings, the majority is obstructed but I could still see a lot of it.
I take my phone which is on the other side of the room. It's all glitchy though, a bunch of full screen apps were open. I tried closing them one by one til the camera opened, for some reason I couldn't close it at all.
I deleted all of the photos and videos I had (not a lot by the way, about 5 or so?) in a strange idea that it would close the camera off.
After that I just restarted it physically and tossed it off. Went back to the window and saw a god damn fleet of birds flying in my general direction, all in a horizontal X formation, like a huge grid of birds.
my window was open, and when they past my area one of them flew head first into a wall in my room, but quickly retracted and flew away.
I commented to myself on how large some were, comparing one to a dog and damned I'll be.
The second fleet was literally a bunch of dogs running in my direction.
I woke up.

Fridays and Saturdays are very nice on me and dreams, I get to remember large portions of info on those days.
While in any other day of the week, I don't really recall anything, or sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and remember some of it the next morning.

Back
Top Bottom