tModLoader Magic Storage

This is such an amazing mod, however, the auto-crafting grid seems to be glitched, click "Craft" with the correct stations installed doesn't work, although it's a minor issue it would be nice if it got looked at

This is such an amazing mod, however, the auto-crafting grid seems to be glitched, click "Craft" with the correct stations installed doesn't work, although it's a minor issue it would be nice if it got looked at

Just to confirm, are you leaving all materials whitelisted? Because I have had no issues, even when using modded crafting stations.

Just to confirm, are you leaving all materials whitelisted? Because I have had no issues, even when using modded crafting stations.

Exactly this: it works fine for me. Can you please give *exact* details for reproducing the problem, @Icuras, such as exactly what materials you have, what recipe you are trying to craft, which mod it is from if it isn't a vanilla recipe, etc.

Bluey, I'm finally making use of this mod, but I need to ask you: Why can't I use the Storage Crafting Interface to craft items from my Inventory and Piggybank/Defender's Forge/Safe?

Firstly, This Mod is an amazing mod and makes every part of play through so much easier, saving hours of organisation and looking for items, and it is relatively bug-free, but I have seemed to encounter a rather large problem which may or may not be caused by the mod

Too many items in one chunk I believe.
after a few days of the playthrough we had accumulated around 2000 various items in one main storage system near the spawn of the world, however this seemed to cause a large area of the world to disappear and bug out when loaded on any kind of multiplayer, despite the world being there fine and working on single player. this was remedied by moving around 100 items from the main storage system into a secondary storage system a little further away from the spawn,

other than that, a great mod with very few problems

Hi, thanks again for all the work you've put into this mod. I have a feature request, if possible; when you open the Storage Heart's inventory, could you make it so your cursor is automatically placed into the search box? As far as i can tell, it wouldn't negatively impact any other functions since there isn't anything that uses keyboard key presses in the inventory, i believe.

Is there any point in making more than 1 storage component for a single system? Does it multiply the effect with every component?

Is there any point in making more than 1 storage component for a single system? Does it multiply the effect with every component?

hmmmm just a little bit, it has taken me a while but .......

knvi7aQh.png
D8oqIJeh.png

i think i may be a hoarder..... lol

and before you ask....... yes i play alot :D

and also....... yes this can kill your machine if it does not have much memory

Last edited:
Hey why do the crafting interfaces not use your inventory items? like you have to put it in the storage hearts and its really annoying

Does the Storage crafting interace work with the alchemy table, as in if I put the alchemy table in there would it have a chance to not consume ingredients?

Hey in multiplayer the crafting stations give insane lag. like when typing to craft something or putting a crafting station. why is it so laggy? the storage heart doesnt actually lag at all is just the crafting one

is there a way to have one of the storage units work only for you, so that only you can access it, don't want certain people steeling my stuff

Back
Top Bottom