tModLoader Magic Storage

that would be quite nice actually

Maybe something you craft with a Safe, or team blocks? Actually scratch the second one. How about team systems as well, with an option to make an "Omni-Interface" that works as a remote interface which can be opened by any team, but only accesses the network attached to their Team Heart?

If we log out and then back in without restarting the server we are getting the error:

The operation is not allowed on non-connected sockets.
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.GetStream()
at Terraria.Net.Sockets.TcpSocket.Terraria.Net.Sockets.ISocket.AsyncSend(Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketSendCallback callback, Object state)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModPacket.Send(Int32 toClient, Int32 ignoreClient)
at MagicStorage.NetHelper.SendDeposit(Int32 ent, Item item)
at MagicStorage.StorageGUI.DoDeposit(Item item)
at MagicStorage.StorageGUI.TryDeposit(Item item)
at MagicStorage.StorageGUI.HoverItemSlot(Int32 slot, Int32& hoverSlot)
at MagicStorage.UISlotZone.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at MagicStorage.StorageGUI.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at MagicStorage.MagicStorage.PostUpdateInput()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.PostUpdateInput()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate_HandleInput()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)

works exellently, i have however encountered a bug related to the expeditions mod where taking a picture and putting it in the storage may sometimes result in an infinite item that takes out 1 slot but multiple inventory count if i should call it that.
the best suggestion i could give is to add a button to the storage that allows you to remove that item.

suggestions i have for the mod is similar to cheat cheet and that is to add more ways of searching for items or adding a little ingame written help section for ways to search for items to craft or in the storage, more advanced options that is.
in the "storage crafting interface" tab, there are "red out" items and i wish to know how you made that happened, if it's something that you cannot craft then i would rather give a suggestion that would mean a lot to me.
add the ability to disable craftable items if you have no interest in crafting them, for example if there is an item that is not a material and it's based of other materials that you use to craft other things and you don't want to see that item, in that case you should be able to red/black it out or disable it either from appearing in the craft window or simple being less visable, this way you can easier see whats new in the tab and craft items you want without the "cluster:red:" of bad items you do not want to craft... basically a way to disable craftable items you have no interest in crafting.

more workbench tabs. when you play with a bunch of mods, you don't have enough space to put your work benches in, i would suggest reducing the size of the work benches in the tab and adding more slots to fit that room instead, this way you can have all the available workbenches in there so you can see any items that can be crafted, the only problem is finding all the work benches but that's not related to this mod.

Hey! I just had a weird thing happen and I've no clue how to report it or anything but here goes:

My storage is gone. The whole thing just, poof, disappeared. I moved to world into the cloud just prior, so Im thinking thats what caused it?

Hey! I just had a weird thing happen and I've no clue how to report it or anything but here goes:

My storage is gone. The whole thing just, poof, disappeared. I moved to world into the cloud just prior, so Im thinking thats what caused it?
Yep; Steam Cloud sucks for Terraria, and it deletes Modded tiles.

Just wanted to drop by and say, thank you for your wonderful mod. WIthout it, my mod packs would be unbearable to play.
Also, Blueshie sounds cool. ;)

Just started using this in my Spirit playthrough... definitely going in all of them from now on :D Also, instead of crafting the upgraded versions of the storage units, why not just have the upgrade components be used on the units when placed? I personally think that would make things MUCH easier.

Hello I absolutely love this mod, and something that would make it even better would be adding a "Craft All" button somewhere around the GUI as with bigger mods such as calamity and thorium, or other mods such as (SimpleAutoChests) dont require so much time crafting, right now I have 3 Ore chests from SimpleAutoChests and I have over 40k Copper ore, and I would absolutely love to not spend my entire life crafting these ores into bars thank you

Just started using this in my Spirit playthrough... definitely going in all of them from now on :D Also, instead of crafting the upgraded versions of the storage units, why not just have the upgrade components be used on the units when placed? I personally think that would make things MUCH easier.
You can use the upgrade items to right-click a storage unit that's already placed. In fact, right-clicking is actually the intended method. The crafting recipes for the upgraded units themselves were actually added only as an afterthought :dryadhappy:

Hello I absolutely love this mod, and something that would make it even better would be adding a "Craft All" button somewhere around the GUI as with bigger mods such as calamity and thorium, or other mods such as (SimpleAutoChests) dont require so much time crafting, right now I have 3 Ore chests from SimpleAutoChests and I have over 40k Copper ore, and I would absolutely love to not spend my entire life crafting these ores into bars thank you
I've been thinking of adding a way to specify exactly how many items you want to craft.

You can use the upgrade items to right-click a storage unit that's already placed. In fact, right-clicking is actually the intended method. The crafting recipes for the upgraded units themselves were actually added only as an afterthought :dryadhappy:

I've been thinking of adding a way to specify exactly how many items you want to craft.

I have a thought of a way to add "specific crafting" to your mod. Ive been thinking of something the same direction as your "Storage Modules" go. I think it would be really cool having a "Upgrade" block in a 2x2 shape placed within your network gives you access to "Craft All" or "specific Crafting" options within the Storage Heart / Remote Storage block GUI.

I also think that it should not be accessable before hardmode (though these are only my thoughts) by for example making it require a Hellstone Storage Upgrade a few souls of light and night to signal that its a "magical" part of the specific crafting.

I think there is a glitch with the magic storage but im not sure if its from fargos or magic storage. the occultist's essence from fargos mutant mod for summoners, can be crafted with the recipe in any tinkerer's workshop just fine, but if the workshop is in the crafting station, the essence will appear there whne you have all the recipes, but if you click on craft it just doesnt do anything

I think there is a glitch with the magic storage but im not sure if its from fargos or magic storage. the occultist's essence from fargos mutant mod for summoners, can be crafted with the recipe in any tinkerer's workshop just fine, but if the workshop is in the crafting station, the essence will appear there whne you have all the recipes, but if you click on craft it just doesnt do anything
I personally don't have this issue, and I play with both Fargo's and Magic Storage. It could potentially be a conflict with a different mod.

Back
Top Bottom