tModLoader Magic Storage

TEdit does not work with tModLoader at all, you have to be aware that it will break everything that is modded.

TEdit does not work with tModLoader at all, you have to be aware that it will break everything that is modded.

The only reason I thought to ask is because I've had some mods work more or less fine with it. Wireless, for example, doesn't seem to have any issues, so I was hopeful that perhaps it could be a case of "don't mess with those blocks and they'll be fine". But I more or less figured this probably isn't one of those cases. Ah well.

I cant seem to download this mod that uses tmodloader version 1.9.2.1, i can't play it. Is there any way I can download the version that uses tmodloader 1.9.2.1

I am kind having difficultie figuring out how to use the remote storage access. I cant figure out how to connect it to the main storage. On top of that, I don't know how the strorage connectors are supposed to do.

Sorry if this has been answered before but with this mod is everything stored in one spot or can I make separate "Networks"

For instance one for Ores and Bars, One for monster bits, one for potions and reagents.

And if it is possible then is it also possible to name them?

I'll be honest I've just installed the mod yesterday and haven't started playing around with it because I've been busy with a rather large farm build but I'd like to know in advance before I jump in and commit to dealing with my 50 billion chests (ok more like 20 chests but it feels like 50 billion)

Thanks in advance
You can have separate networks, but you can't name them.

Pretty major issue atm.... at first it did not affect me, but affected others, now it affects everybody.
NOBODY can access the storage. When we click to access, i just hides all of our vanity items.
Any fixes for this?
This is a problem with the Remote Access, which I'm hoping I'll be able to fix in the next update. For now you'll need to either move the Heart or remove the Remote Access.

probably not. Not many developers keep older copies of the mods archived.
Fortunately I have mine archived on Github: https://github.com/bluemagic123/MagicStorage/releases

I am kind having difficultie figuring out how to use the remote storage access. I cant figure out how to connect it to the main storage. On top of that, I don't know how the strorage connectors are supposed to do.
You'll need a Locator or a Locator Drive, then follow the instructions in the tooltips. Storage Connectors just connect different parts of your network; they're a 1x1 non-solid alternative to Storage Components.

Whenever i open the Storage heart and go to hover my mouse over the UI that pops up the UI just vanishes and then when i move my mouse away it comes back, so i cant do anything with the Storage heart(add or remove items).
I only have 1 Storage unit beside it and when i right click on the storage unit it says its active with 0/160 units(i just now started using the mod so havent been able to put any items in yet).

Am i just dumb and did something wrong or is this a bug?
Screen shot: http://i.imgur.com/eJE3JM7.png

EDIT: ok so it appears as if i CAN add and remove items but the UI still disappears and so i can only blindly throw items in or Blindly grab items and hope i get the right thing

Last edited:
Whenever i open the Storage heart and go to hover my mouse over the UI that pops up the UI just vanishes and then when i move my mouse away it comes back, so i cant do anything with the Storage heart(add or remove items).
I only have 1 Storage unit beside it and when i right click on the storage unit it says its active with 0/160 units(i just now started using the mod so havent been able to put any items in yet).

Am i just dumb and did something wrong or is this a bug?
Screen shot: http://i.imgur.com/eJE3JM7.png

EDIT: ok so it appears as if i CAN add and remove items but the UI still disappears and so i can only blindly throw items in or Blindly grab items and hope i get the right thing

its just a screenshot to show that they are connected properly, the only other thing i could screenshot would be the UI missing but if i try to take a screenshot it throws me out of the game so the ui shows up normally

its just a screenshot to show that they are connected properly, the only other thing i could screenshot would be the UI missing but if i try to take a screenshot it throws me out of the game so the ui shows up normally

Sounds like you have bigger issues than just a UI disappearing... what other mods do you have installed?

Put the locator in your hotbar and use it from there. It doesn't work when you hold it with the cursor.

Sounds like you have bigger issues than just a UI disappearing... what other mods do you have installed?

This is the only "mod" i have installed however i think it may be because i also have TerrariaPatcher installed and apparently TerrariaPatcher doesnt play nice with mods

This is the only "mod" i have installed however i think it may be because i also have TerrariaPatcher installed and apparently TerrariaPatcher doesnt play nice with mods
I have the same issue with TarrariaPatcher but I did manage to find an earlier version of the mod on Github and it works with it.

I have a question:
Can you connect storage units to a connnected remote storage access and the will be connected to the other ones on the storage heart??

Question: What is the use of the "Creative storage unit"? I haven't been able to find any difference between the normal units and the creative unit.

Yeah, I have a storage permanantly stuck now, because there is an item I can't remove. (Expeditions) I think a delete item button/or a gadget that can force remove a storage unit, with the danger of losing contents, might be an idea.

Just wanted to point out that the crafting module isn't working. It automatically ghosts the storage items and that is all I can select (blindly).

The only Crafting Module I see, is only in CheatSheet, and most likely only there because it's not ready yet. I can't wait until it IS ready, though!

@bluemagic123 Could you possibly make a system where the Magic Storage can 'pump' items from say a Piggy Bank (leaving Coins in there) into the system? Or would an eventual item that allows access into the System Heart without placing an item down planned? (similar to how the Money Trough summons a flying piggy = access to piggy bank)

Back
Top Bottom