tModLoader Magic Storage

Small suggestion, would be it be possible to add the ability to mark items as favorites in the storage access? For example, the storage access close to your herb farm has the staff of regrowth and all herbs favorited, the remote access on your battle arena has your buff potions favorited, and so on. I believe it would be a nice way to encourage having multiple sets of the yellow storage access block instead of centralizing everything around your storage heart too much.

Having a bit of trouble with this mod and TerrariaPatcher...
idk why this is happening but I can give you a crash report.
ycCvdJy.png

I have no idea what any of this means.

Hi I really really like the mod, in fact its what got me to come back to terraria after years away, the inventory management got too annoying and this is perfect. I have some feedback on a bug.

If you have Autopause on and right click the storage heart or storage access, you have to press Esc twice to get back to the game as the first time you press it just closes and reopens the inventory UI again. With autopause off, pressing Esc once closes it.

The mods I am running are: this one, Helpful Hotkeys, Recipe Browser, Max Stack Plus, and Worldgen Previewer.

Last edited:
On the idea of Portable Remote Access(most desired feature for me and friends) couldnt you just have the "Locator Drive" (luminite one) not 'forget' the location you initially store. so you could pick the remote access up, place it, and then use the locator drive on it again, to gain access and repeat as many times.

Likely the best Terraria Utility Mod so far, right next to MaxStackPlus, its now a requirement every playthrough. Good Job.

EDIT: I currently just have Multiple Locator Drives maked to my main storage, sat in my piggybank for the portable feature in a work-around method. seems to work for now.

v0.4.2
-Added a mod icon
-Memory improvements when reloading mods
-Added the portable remote storage access
-Fixed bug where crafting interface does not display names of recipe groups

At long last the portable remote access is here! That was surprisingly easy to make; I should have done this sooner.

Could you also make an rank for the Crafting Interface?
From Standard (10) to Expert Forgery (30)
Also allow Waterfall, Lavafall, and Honeyfall blocks to serve as their respective type.

And lastly
Remote Ornn Seeker
5 Shadow Diamonds + Storage Crafting Interface + Portable Remote Storage Access
"I love this hammer, so I chose to call it...hammer."
Allows remote access to any Storage Crafting Interface that's connected to a tagged Storage Heart

I am unable to use the Storage Crafting Interface in multi-player.

The Storage Heart works great, in both single-player and multi-player. The Storage Crafting Interface opens and looks normal in both single-player and multi-player. But in multi-player, the "Craft" button doesn't actually craft anything. It makes the crafting noise, but no crafting happens... the new item doesn't appear and the ingredients aren't subtracted. This happens regardless of whether the recipe required a crafting station. It seems to happen for mana crystals, iron bars, everything.

I can reproduce this in a new (clean) world without any other mods enabled.

Terraria Server v1.3.5.2 - tModLoader v0.10.1
MagicStorage 0.4.2

Terraria Server v1.3.5.2 - tModLoader v0.10.1
MagicStorage 0.4.2
Thanks for posting the info, i was thinking about updating im still on the MagicStorage 0.4.1.2 which has it still working in multiplayer.
ill just wait a bit more to update my modloader then.

Evening, folks.

Had my Magic Storage blocks get broken by the recent update (Only updated tModLoader to 0.10.2, and this mod to the most recent).

No idea how to salvage items in it; do I just start from scratch now? :(
3785a96fe3.jpg

This mod is pretty cool, except for one thing. I have a survival world with my friend, but as soon as I loaded that world, we couldn't play survival together anymore. And yes, I know that 'Requesting World Information' has been partially solved by user I forget the name of, it's with this one specific world, and the 'fix' doesn't work. The same thing happened with another world when I loaded it up too. Do you know how I can fix this?

Hi again, I have another suggestion that i've been meaning to suggest for a while. I'm wondering what it'd take to expand the amount of item categories within the storage heart/crafting interface? Idk if you have to manually specify what each item's category would be, (would be crazy if thats what u had to do), but a good example is the "Cheat Sheet" mod. The amount of categories he has available when using the item browser is nice.

I don't remember exactly what the cheat sheet mod has for categories, but it is just an example. If the current "placeables" category was broken up a bit, for an example, having a furniture category would be cool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom