Magicasquirrel's AMA

Okay then

tell meeeeee uhhhhhh
do you like to eat glass?
IMG_20220417_095811.jpg

I suppose so, though not OCs in the sense of random characters that I'd use in roleplays
The OCs I have are basically templates or even outright ready pieces that I will use in my projects such as games and animations and such

We are the same, then, Mr. Magicasquirrel.
I have no "free" original character; one that is not linked to a idea that has either been, or will be, created.

Anyways, assuming there is an instrument you are interested in learning how to play, what would it be?

Anyways, assuming there is an instrument you are interested in learning how to play, what would it be?
That is quite a difficult question to answer for me, as there are many great instruments I would gladly learn if the opportunity arises.

If I had to pick just one though, I would, without hesitation, choose the flute. Air instruments hold a dear place in my soul, as my past has led to me associating them with freedom and nature, which is further enforced by their use of air for functioning - a vital part of any living being's life, straight from the inside, becomes a beautiful arrangement of sounds that charm any ear they reach.

What specific type of flute would you go with? Because considering you talking of nature, I'm wondering if you'd go with one of the more basic wooden ones, or something a bit more advanced with more metal components?
I also don't know much about wind instruments in general, so I'm wondering if you had something specific in mind, even if you don't know the name.

What specific type of flute would you go with? Because considering you talking of nature, I'm wondering if you'd go with one of the more basic wooden ones, or something a bit more advanced with more metal components?
I also don't know much about wind instruments in general, so I'm wondering if you had something specific in mind, even if you don't know the name.
I enjoy the ability to create things myself. At first I would obviously go with something store-bought, regardless of what type it is, however, as time goes on I would probably slowly learn wood carving and structures of flutes to attempt and make one of my own.

Back
Top Bottom