Game Mechanics Make a reward for getting all the achievements.

beep bop

Terrarian
Make a reward for getting all the achievements. Like an armor set that you can get from all the achievements, or a weapon or even a vanity set. I don't know if that is easy to do but it would be really cool to reward players for the achievements that they have obtained.

Honestly, I feel like this idea from @Yutah would be best in regards to achievements being tied to items/vanity.

I'm not so sure I support something with actual stats as a reward for completing challenges, as nearly all of them can be easily cheesed.

Last edited:
Make a reward for getting all the achievements. Like an armor set that you can get from all the achievements, or a weapon or even a vanity set. I don't know if that is easy to do but it would be really cool to reward players for the achievements that they have obtained.
Yes but you don’t get an item reward, maybe a customization setting tho, like how your heart / cursor / minimap looks.

its a good idea tho

Maybe new characters could spawn with a gold/platinum crown equipped (in the vanity slot of course). It wouldn’t effect gameplay but would be a neat little reward and a way to show off your accomplishment to other players.

You could use the crown to craft king slime spawns
Mmmm true, I didn't think of that. Maybe a new "Royal Crown" sold by the Princess could be added. It could look like the crown below to differentiate it from the crowns already in the game.
download.jpg

Maybe new characters could spawn with a gold/platinum crown equipped (in the vanity slot of course). It wouldn’t effect gameplay but would be a neat little reward and a way to show off your accomplishment to other players.
it would be cool but how would you take it off? would it be like a buff that you can turn off?

Back
Top Bottom