Make an item OP game.

fires out elf heads that inflict all fire based debuts including cursed inferno, frost fire, on fire, and burning.

musket

Use time of 1, and auto fire, ignoring up to 100 defense, and has a 99% chance not to consume ammo, along with turning all bullets into Venom Bullets, which if fired out of the Musket, can be picked back up, unlike other guns, infinitely pierces with no I-frames.
KO cannon

can be charged up similar to the joost skull cannon, but will not destroy blocks. spinal tap

Bleeding can only affect players, as bleeding cuts off natural health regen, and no enemies can regenerate health (other than moon lord), making the ability useless in any scenario outside of PvP, and even then they’ll probably have an Ankh Shield, also nullifying the effect.

Use time of 1, and auto fire, ignoring up to 100 defense, and has a 99% chance not to consume ammo, along with turning all bullets into Venom Bullets, which if fired out of the Musket, can be picked back up, unlike other guns, infinitely pierces with no I-frames.
KO cannon
I already did the Musket-
Bleeding can only affect players, as bleeding cuts off natural health regen, and no enemies can regenerate health (other than moon lord), making the ability useless in any scenario outside of PvP, and even then they’ll probably have an Ankh Shield, also nullifying the effect.
Enemies with the Bleeding effect lose health.

The KO cannon slowly fills up a meter the more punches you land in a row. When it fills up, you can KO an enemy. This enemy is blasted into the sky and it takes damage whenever it bounces. yeah it bounces.

Spooky Wings

The mandible blade is now craftable from a cactus sword, 2 antlion mandibles, and 10 sandstone. It shoots antlion eggs that break and release antlion larva. It is like the beekeeper except numerous more antlion things and it shoots projectiles. Also, if you true melee an enemy, a antlion latches onto it and gives you some lifesteal.

Thunder Zapper

pierces and goes through walls 500% more damage and summons a version of the nimbus cloud that uses lightning

Slime Staff

Flushes all enemies, killing them, and becomes clogged with their drops, allowing you to collect them.

Broken Hero Sword

Automatically plants it’s own seeds
Grows all types in one
Grows in 0.05 seconds
Rolling Cactus
Edit: am I a joke to you?

Last edited:
As I said, the Planter Box is already perfect.

Instantly kills everything it comes into contact with, unless the player wears cactus armor.

Trident.

Whenever you throw it, it splits into 5 different tridents and follows your cursor, deals 50 base damage for each trident, deals 500 damage if all hit same target. Can throw every 2 seconds.

Torch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom