Make an item OP game.

The power of angry npcs flare within it. The more unhappy npcs are near you, the more damage and flares this shoots.

Chain Guillotines

Decapitates enemies, instantly killing them. Also if you use it on medusa, you are guaranteed a medusa head.

Eventide

50% to deal critical hit, 50% chance to deal 10 damage to yourself. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Adamantite Armor

I feel like we are repeating things.... eh whatever it gives chilled debuff to everyone and gives you refreshed buff. Refreshed makes you get 100% more stats.

North Pole

Snowflakes inflict frostburn (Yes I know it's redundant, we're running out of things to do)

Anyway, Red's Throw

Spinning Red at end of yoyo. Becomes more agitated the longer it is held out, and then its face starts splitting like in the emoticon

Gravity Globe

Why must I do rod of discord (I've been farming for it for months with no success)

Anyway, no chaos state debuff, also you can teleport enemies

Reaver Shark

why did you pick such a random weapon Shoots corrupted club sandwiches that enemies get distracted by and eat, but then they slowly die

Ghastly Glaive

Takes your health and trades it for ultimate damage, the longer you hold down the more damage this weapon does and the more health you lose

Jack o launcher

Back
Top Bottom