• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Marley's Terraria Resprite

marley star7

Official Terrarian
Marley's Terraria Resprite (Trans).png

Hello There Again!
So after longer than you may think and arduous hours, Part 2 is finally complete!
So once again, What is this?
(THIS IS NOT A TERRARIA TEXTURES REVAMP)
This is my personal pet project to bring some of the more dated sprites of terraria up to speed, while only a work in progress I am working hard to resprite (hopefully) every aspect of the game and for those who don't know. My goal is to keep to Terraria's style as much as I can.(almost like those little resprites they'd throw in with every new update) The Post before this was Part 1 focusing on Terraria's Paintings this is Part 2 encompassing the bosses and you can download both parts as separate or (recommended) The main pack with both bosses and paintings
(YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE MAIN PACK TO GET BOSSES AND PAINTINGS TO WORK TOGETHER OTHERWISE THE PAINTINGS AND TROPHIES WILL OVERLAP)

Right now this pack: resprites almost all of terraria's paintings, resprites and Reanimates almost every boss, boss gore, multiple bosses drops, trophies, masks, projectiles, icons, and some boss minions!

Whats Next?
Next I plan on doing, ambience or decoration sort of stuff(such as trees, misc furniture, other fauna, the disco ball, graves, and other stuff like that) when will it be done? uhhhhhhhh

BUT NO MORE DILLY DALLY, Downloads are below!
but if you love dilly dally and want a sneak peak scroll down past it for more

icon bosses.png

BOSSES & PAINTINGS DOWNLOAD HERE

icon paintings.png

PAINTINGS ONLY DOWNLOAD HERE

BETA DOWNLOAD HERE
This will be a frequently updated pack with everything I am working on. It most likely be updated weekly,(not now tho i just started the new part) It is NOT RECOMMENDED Because very often I will change textures in the pack because I believe they don't fit into the game enough or I want something different. most likely there will contain broken textures or unfinished ones, Example(enemies having different gore textures on death, Tiles not fully completed, random lines in textures, and more fun stuff)
This is if you don't want to wait an extra week to get new stuff just because I'm going through and adjusting or optimizing stuff.
SPOILERS TIME
Sorry the sprites aren't timed the same, I tried everything in my power to do so

Bosses
Plantera 1 Example (Old).gif
Plantera 1 Example (New).gif

Plantera 2 Example (Old).gif
Plantera 2 Example (New).gif

Duke Fishron Example (New).gif
Duke Fishron Example (Old).gif

Santa NK1-1 Example (Old).gif
Santa NK1-1 Example (New).gif

Santa NK1-2 Example (Old).gif
Santa NK1-2 Example (New).gif

Mourning Wood Example (Old).gif
Mourning Wood Example (New).gif
Paintings
Not all the paintings
Example 1.png
These are not all the sprites added, I just want to leave some of them to be a surprise and it would take me forever to put together the full pack to show
(but if you want here are some of the other ones just not animated)
MTR (bosses) - Eye of Cthulu-1.png (1).png
MTR (bosses) - Eye of Cthulu-1.png.png
MTR (bosses) - Skeletron_Head-2.png (1).png
MTR (bosses) - Skeletron_Head-1.png.png
skeletron
MTR (bosses) - Skeletron_Head-2.png (1).png
MTR (bosses) - Skeletron_Head-2.png.png
dungeon guardian
MTR (bosses) - King_Slime-1.png.png
MTR (bosses) - King_Slime-1.png (1).png

MTR (bosses) - Ice Queen-1.png (1).png
MTR (bosses) - Ice Queen-1.png.png
MTR (bosses) - The Twins-1.png (1).png
MTR (bosses) - The Twins-1.png.png
MTR (bosses) - The Twins-2.png (1).png
MTR (bosses) - The Twins-2.png.png
Find me here
Twitter
and here
Reddit

and for those that really want to get into the specifics, this is EVERYTHING the pack changes
King slime: His Animation(More Bounce) and Sprite, His Crown, The mount, his Trophy, his Summoning Item, and Map Icon
Eye of Cthulu: Sprite, Mask, Minion, his Gore, his Minion Gore, his Summoning Item, Expert Mode Shield, Trophy, Both Map Icons
Eater Of Worlds: Sprite(outline for his weird flesh things), Gore, Map Icon, Mask, Treasure Bag, Trophy
Skeletron: Skull, Arm, and Hand sprites, Map Icon, Mask, Bone Glove, and Trophy
Dungeon Guardian: Sprite Unique from Skeletron, Bone Key Pet and Buff Icon,
Queen Bee: Trophy
The Twins: Sprites(outline for their weird flesh things), Map icons, Gore, Summoning Item, Map Icon, Tether Sprite, Trophies, Mask, Optic Staff, Optic Staff's Buff, Optic Staff Minions
Skeletron Prime: Mask and Trophy
Destroyer: Mask and Trophy
Wyvern: Sprite
Plantera: Both Stages Sprites and Animations(Stage 2 has more movement and bounce, Stage 1 more bounce and she appears to shoot pellets or sort of spit), Both Stages Gore, Both Stages Map Icon, Trophy, Minions, Projectiles, Mask, Vine Chains, and Summoning Bulb
Duke Fishron: Animation,(Wings have more realistic movement and fins smoother transitions) Sprite, Gore, Detonating Bubble, Map Icon, Mask, Wings, Bubble Gun, Flairon, Tsunami, Trophy
Mourning Wood: Sprite(more scaree) And Animation(Will Bounce and sort of laugh while moving and even more while standing still, Better Walk animation and more indicative attacks), Gore, Map Icon, Trophy
Everscream: Map Icon and Trophy
Santa NK1: Both Stages Sprite and Animation(More bounce and will actually appear to cycle through bullets while firing, stage two's jaw will bounce when moving and open when firing) Gore, Map Icon, and Chain Gun Sprite
Ice Queen: More Realistic Arms and Hands(still jagged on fingers and stuff cuz ice) and breasts(will no longer come from the side and are better positioned on the body) Her Gore, Trophy, Map Icon, Projectiles
Golem: Trophy and Mask
Paintings: sorry I can't list every painting, but it's pretty much all of them
Other Stuff: Holly, Compass Rose, Ship Wheel, All the Wall Racks, Life Preserver, Anchor, Treasure Map, and Animal Skins.
sorry everyone I originally planned to put the wall of flesh in here and was thinking about doing BoC and others but just couldn't get Wall of Flesh to work and decided it wasn't worth the time and delaying this any longer.

Hey Marley Here, small... nah actually big thanks to "Unit One" for helping me not screw up basically everything, this was originally a whole new thread which obviously is bad(I didn't know)
along with various other things.

Attachments

Last edited:

marley star7

Official Terrarian
Will you make a few different downloads so we can get just painting resprites or all the resprites?
Yea I most likely will but some of the sprites are stored in the same image so If you try to combine (the next part I'm making bosses) with the paintings the trophies will overlap in one or the other so If you want both you'd need the bosses and paintings download. Just a heads up.

these textures look great, keep it up
Thankuuu sir

The "Sneak Peak" image is broken. Nice resprite btw.
Dammit, I spent so much time trying to make that work, will hopefully fix it soon

Okay so since I can't figure out how to use this website yet you should download this if you want to get rid of the line in the "I Hate Snakes" painting or you can fix it yourselve anytime it comes up by editing the image "Tiles_242" in the texture pack (and other ones for other paintings) and just move the broken part of the painting to be lined up with the grid like everything else

(I recommend to use piskel a pixel art editing website if you don't have photoshop or something)

But heres the hotfix too!

Attachments

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yea I most likely will but some of the sprites are stored in the same image so If you try to combine (the next part I'm making bosses) with the paintings the trophies will overlap in one or the other so If you want both you'd need the bosses and paintings download. Just a heads up.
Thankuuu sir
Dammit, I spent so much time trying to make that work, will hopefully fix it soon
Okay so since I can't figure out how to use this website yet you should download this if you want to get rid of the line in the "I Hate Snakes" painting or you can fix it yourselve anytime it comes up by editing the image "Tiles_242" in the texture pack (and other ones for other paintings) and just move the broken part of the painting to be lined up with the grid like everything else

(I recommend to use piskel a pixel art editing website if you don't have photoshop or something)

But heres the hotfix too!
Hi there @marley star7, welcome to the forums. :) In the future, please put all your thoughts into one post (instead of three or four). If you’re the last one to reply, use the Edit button to add more instead of making a new post. I’ve merged your four posts into one this time.

Top Bottom