Meet The Team: Pipeworks Engineer 1 Richard Liebing

ClearConscious

Terrarian
Pipeworks Studio
MTTrliebing.jpg

Meet the Team is a regular feature in which we interview members of the Pipeworks team working on Terraria to give you a brief introduction to the people working behind the scenes to maintain and improve your favorite game. Today, our subject is Richard Liebing, Engineer 1.

Can you give us your name and title?

Richard Liebing, Engineer 1(UI)

Where are you from, and how long have you been working in games?

I am from Palmer, Alaska and I have worked here at Pipeworks (my first games job) for 2 years.

What have you worked on in the past that people might know?

My Pipeworks history includes the world-famous SoccerDie (available now on the iTunes Store!), several military projects, and our newest IPs including SUPERFIGHT and Prominence Poker.

Can you tell us what you do on the Terraria team?

I will be working on the UI for the port to Unity.

What makes you passionate about working on Terraria?

Having the opportunity to work on such an enormously loved franchise is both humbling and exciting. I hope very much that my contributions help make such an already awesome game even better for its legendarily passionate players.

What would you like to tell players about the future of Terraria on consoles?

[REDACTED]

View attachment 144607

Meet the Team is a regular feature in which we interview members of the Pipeworks team working on Terraria to give you a brief introduction to the people working behind the scenes to maintain and improve your favorite game. Today, our subject is Richard Liebing, Engineer 1.

Can you give us your name and title?

Richard Liebing, Engineer 1(UI)

Where are you from, and how long have you been working in games?

I am from Palmer, Alaska and I have worked here at Pipeworks (my first games job) for 2 years.

What have you worked on in the past that people might know?

My Pipeworks history includes the world-famous SoccerDie (available now on the iTunes Store!), several military projects, and our newest IPs including SUPERFIGHT and Prominence Poker.

Can you tell us what you do on the Terraria team?

I will be working on the UI for the port to Unity.

What makes you passionate about working on Terraria?

Having the opportunity to work on such an enormously loved franchise is both humbling and exciting. I hope very much that my contributions help make such an already awesome game even better for its legendarily passionate players.

What would you like to tell players about the future of Terraria on consoles?

[REDACTED]
Ok. Now you're just messing with me with these 4 monitor peeps now.

Alaska though? That's pretty cool! I always wanted to visit Alaska. I hear it's pretty.

Hey there Richard, I like your monitor train. Everyone else has the double decker bus layout going on. :D

It's fun to see all the faces (and monitors) behind the scenes. And that each Meet the Team member either loves Terraria, or loves that we love Terraria.

I feel like after seeing all the Meet the Team features, for some reason, I need more monitors.....
I think they are messing with us. The next one, they will take Richard's monitors and stick them on someone else's desk, that person will have like 16 lol

Back
Top Bottom