Melee Times against ML in Master Mode

Heath04🌳

Pumpking
These times are from the health bar appearing to disappearing.

Damage Build:
Flying Dragon: 1m56s
Day break: 2m
Terra Blade: 2m36s
Influx Waver 3m25s

Tank Build:
Starlight: 2m40s
Flying Dragon: 2m53s
Solar Eruption: 3m10s
Influx Waver: 3m40s

Now I didn't do all of the melee weapons but a select few that I figured were the best. I didn't use sentries, I didn't use minions.

Buffs: Thorns, Rage, Endurance, Wrath, Regen, Swiftness, Bacon, Ironskin, Lifeforce, Ichor, Bast, Heart Lamp

Damage Build: Hallowed Mask, Shinobi Infiltrator Torso, Valhalla Knight's Greaves/Fire Gauntlet, Mechanical Glove, Warrior Emblem, Empress Wings, Master Ninja Gear, Celestial Shell, and Destroyer Emblem. (3 Lucky, 3 Menacing, 1 Violent)
Tank Build: Hallowed Mask, Valhalla Knight's Breastplate, Valhalla Knight's Greaves/Berserker Glove, Flesh Knuckles, Hero Shield, Frozen Shield, Celestial Shell, Empress Wings, and Master Ninja Gear. (All warding)

Didn't use any cheese like nurse or minecart, just a long flat arena with top layer being platforms and bottom layer is asphalt.

hmmm not a surprising reasults in terms of dps build flying dragon is insanly op, however starlight as weapon for tanks is interesting discovery

Impressed that flying dragon of all things managed to beat out daybreak, im wondering if the pierce had anything to do with it

Impressed that flying dragon of all things managed to beat out daybreak, im wondering if the pierce had anything to do with it
Correct, the pierce on the Flying Dragon was really useful in taking down the eyes faster as well as using the true melee strikes with the projectile making the eyes shred real easy. It's a riskier playstyle but if you're tanky or just good at dodging then it is really rewarding.

Correct, the pierce on the Flying Dragon was really useful in taking down the eyes faster as well as using the true melee strikes with the projectile making the eyes shred real easy. It's a riskier playstyle but if you're tanky or just good at dodging then it is really rewarding.
How exactly did the pierce help? Did you hit more than one organ at once?

How exactly did the pierce help? Did you hit more than one organ at once?
In many situations where you wanna hit 2 eyes at once, say Moon Lord opens his 3rd eye and you're focusing a hand you can continue to focus that hand while dealing damage to the 3rd eye

Back
Top Bottom