• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Metraria (2 Challenge Rooms completed)

Draconiator

Terrarian
Inspired by the Metroid series, I decided to make a map based on it! Here is the entire thing in Terrafirma so far.

And I decided to post now because I need people to test it. I'm making it up as I go, with the things you would need at that point, so I know it's doable. I also have Challenge Rooms instead of bosses because I don't really know how to make bosses. But they will feel like a boss, I hope!

Here's a near finished version of Challenge Room 1 - needed help on squashing one of the last bugs. Sorry about the beginning, friend of mine yelled lol

And finally here is the file. Box

Some rules to start - Use a new character and trash all of your starting items. I have a signpost with additional rules where you start, and if anyone would get back to me with some things I missed, that would be awesome. Thanks!

Top Bottom