Drawings & Paintings Milt69466's Fan art and stuff

What is this? Could it be? Milt finished a request!?? This cannot be!!! He has doomed us all!!!

So... Ahem

@Scarecrow
Scarecrow's request.png

(R) Scarecrow.png

Remember when I said I would draw Helena in her old vanity? Well I did.
*Gasp* a certain green hammer is missing!

My reply shall be "Hammer space" for now
Helena kimono.png

Anyways, I'm starting to like this style and will be finishing up those requests if I ever get off my lazy butt and do them in this style more or less.

(T) Helena Kimono.png

I saw this thread earlier today on the fifth page of recent art threads, i was like, it needs some revival.

Starting to wonder, is there a non-terraria related Helena?

I saw this thread earlier today on the fifth page of recent art threads, i was like, it needs some revival.

Starting to wonder, is there a non-terraria related Helena?
Actually, there is. My original version of her was a mage with a taste for exploding fire balls. I chose her to base my first Terraria character off of, and it stuck. There's an old image of her design on my deviant art (Note: I used a mouse to draw it)

I do love hearing OC history, it's always pretty interesting. Mine aren't usually that interesting though. :p

And as for my request, I guess Dansens are over now, so what I'd like to see is him holding the non-existent highest tier Gem Staff, being Chlorophyte with Crystal Shard.

I do love hearing OC history, it's always pretty interesting. Mine aren't usually that interesting though. :p

And as for my request, I guess Dansens are over now, so what I'd like to see is him holding the non-existent highest tier Gem Staff, being Chlorophyte with Crystal Shard.
Still want armor?

Back
Top Bottom