1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. MiltVala

MiltVala Plantera

A new year, a new Helena!

Now with more clothes, less armor, and new fancy hammer.

[​IMG]

Basically this kinda goes with my realization that my characters...don't really go together too well together. We had very fantasy based designs with Helena and her sister Yun, more "steampunky" designs like Proto, and then highly sci-fi routed designs with Seth and the androids.

This kinda had to do with Terraria being Terraria, but I've moved pretty far away from pure Terraria. As such, kinda wanted my characters to look like they came from a similar universe :v

More will most likely follow and I'm open to ideas.

2. Jill

Jill Official Terrarian

Okay, that is absolutely beast. Both the new style and your new hybrid aesthetic is in my book fantastic.

3. Bezixx

Bezixx The Destroyer

Reminds me of some of the older Fire Emblem armors on female characters. Back from when they got actual armors :v. Anyway, I have a general rule of thumb, either more armor or putting armor with some nice clothes for style. You did the latter pretty well, even tho you could spare less armor near the hip and more on thighs, but I guess you wanted people to see what's she wearing.
    In short: gr8 design m8.

4. MiltVala

MiltVala Plantera

Update time!

Revamped Seth, the good ole guy that I...rarely draw :u

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And a "new addition" Takane! One of my older ocs, coming before Helena actually, and she's finally seeing the light of day again :y

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And last but not least, the first gift wave of smols is done :3

[​IMG]

Chips, Dg-vr, Xman101 and 8 others like this.
  5. Jill

Jill Official Terrarian

Eyy, Seth was actually one of my favourites. Glad to see him getting a fair chunk of attention there.

6. MiltVala

MiltVala Plantera

Another update

[​IMG]

Helena in the style of the Touhou Puppet Performance game (I liked the style but I don't know anything about Touhou :v)

And smols of my team in Soccer Spirits, yes, this is a game about soccer of all things.

[​IMG]

Aedan The Borf, Chips, Dg-vr and 11 others like this.
  7. im a bit confused on the first page it says
    Artist Request Conditions:Open/Public
    does that mean you are accepting art requests or not?

8. MiltVala

MiltVala Plantera

It means I'm not taking requests, but when I do they're open to everyone basically.

9. oh ok good to know

InstaFiz likes this.
  10. I see the @Baconfry versus Cthulhu suggestion art, reminds me of my "no support" to any Cthulhu Thread stuff (not a bad art)

11. MiltVala

MiltVala Plantera

idk, have an update

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. MiltVala

MiltVala Plantera

Valentines day, have some sketches of android and hammer girls

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Chips

Chips The Destroyer

I'm surprised I never checked this (big) art thread... and I'm glad I finally did. These are amazing, and any talented pencil artist will get my support. +1 follower

MiltVala likes this.
  14. MiltVala

MiltVala Plantera

Pssssstttt...... I'm too lazy to update this thread, but I have a twitter for posting stuff. It ain't a shameless plug if it's my own thread I guess :u

MiltVala (@MiltVala) | Twitter