Drawings & Paintings Milt69466's Fan art and stuff

It's been a while hasn't it?

here's a nice large image dump of some of the things I've done over the past few months for your viewing pleasure.

8b51afad51.png

Helena_sketch_4.png

ADSUN_sketch.png

IMG_20170618_120934.jpg

Brave Frontier stuff

Silvie.png

Zeis.png

Nyami.png

Vikki.png

Hi you found some text, changes are coming to my art thread later so stay tuned.

Mireia.png

Other stuff and things

Ramlethal.png

Xiao_armorororor.png

IMG_20170629_164658.jpg
Welcome back Milt. It's been quite a while and quite a joy to see your art again.

It's been a while hasn't it?

here's a nice large image dump of some of the things I've done over the past few months for your viewing pleasure.

8b51afad51.png

Helena_sketch_4.png

ADSUN_sketch.png

IMG_20170618_120934.jpg

Brave Frontier stuff

Silvie.png

Zeis.png

Nyami.png

Vikki.png

Hi you found some text, changes are coming to my art thread later so stay tuned.

Mireia.png

Other stuff and things

Ramlethal.png

Xiao_armorororor.png

IMG_20170629_164658.jpg
hahaha, you're back! Amazing!
we're still in good terms, right?
EDIT: Assuming that's a yes. Phew.

Last edited:
This took a long time but I'm really happy with this =w=

ADSUN_03.png

ADSUN 03 (or commonly known as Addison and SanSan), was the third combat android under the designation ADSUN, androids designed for advanced special operations. Each fills a unique mission role and as such are usually deployed alone, or alongside a firing squad. This particular unit was built with aerial assault of compounds in mind, outfitted with a massive auto cannon, laser cannon, and a rapid fire missile pod, ADSUN 03 can annihilate armored targets and installations from quite a distance with a scary amount of accuracy. However, this particular unit was compromised in her last mission, retrieving the escaped princess Celeste and destroying her android bodyguard, designated Electrolyte. ADSUN 03 was later seen retrofitted and under the control of the escaped Princess. Intelligence is currently limited on the extent of the retrofit, but take note that ADSUN 03 is to be considered volatile and extremely dangerous.

You've pretty much hammered down November.
I like your improvement over months, especially with the new style. 2017 was gud year.

A new year, a new Helena!

Now with more clothes, less armor, and new fancy hammer.

Helena_13.png

Basically this kinda goes with my realization that my characters...don't really go together too well together. We had very fantasy based designs with Helena and her sister Yun, more "steampunky" designs like Proto, and then highly sci-fi routed designs with Seth and the androids.

This kinda had to do with Terraria being Terraria, but I've moved pretty far away from pure Terraria. As such, kinda wanted my characters to look like they came from a similar universe :v

More will most likely follow and I'm open to ideas.

Back
Top Bottom