tModLoader Minimod: Recipes +

Can you craft Hermes Boots with this mod, and if so, whats the recipe? If not, then please add it.
[doublepost=1467634376,1467633998][/doublepost]
Hermes Boots!!!!!!
thats actually a good idea to make craftable in this.
And Flurry Boots. And Sailfish Boots.
More suggestions from me. I feel like I've suggested enough to at least be a mention in the main post... Might just be me.

Queen Bee loot should be craftable, just with bee wax at an anvil.
Souls of Light could be converted to Souls of Night, and vice versa.
Alternatively, all the alternative ores could perhaps be converted to each other. How, I don't really know, just a thought.
Mushrooms need to be more useful, so perhaps being able to convert them to glowing mushrooms would be nice. Let's say 1 mushroom and 15 glowing mushroom grass seeds make 15 glowing mushrooms, because you are probably not gonna have enough mushrooms to have it vice versa.
Ankh Shield stuff. Seriously, all of it. Perhaps only in hardmode, though. Nazar with bones and Souls of Fright, since it stops Curses which is really just a fear, or maybe Cursed Flames, not Ichor though, maybe something else can use Ichor. Trifold Map with... I don't know, something Zelda related, since its name is based on it! And Souls of Light, since Zelda games aren't evil. You see where I'm going, I assume.
The Cellphone stuff should be craftable, or at least the anglers ones. Seriously, the angler is the only reason I shall perhaps never get the Cellphone.
Medusa Head craftable. As Medusa, and in turn, her head, is now hardmode, it should be crafted with Marble Blocks and both Souls of Light and Night. Perhaps at a demon altar, because everyone knows Medusa is a demon.
Demon Scythe, with Hellstone Bars and... Maybe something else, maybe not.

Welp, that's all I got for now. Not much, is it?

sorry that I havent been updating this lately(Im focusing on my main mod BMod at current time)(so I havent been getting progress done on this)(afterall BMod is my main priority modwise)

And Flurry Boots. And Sailfish Boots.
More suggestions from me. I feel like I've suggested enough to at least be a mention in the main post... Might just be me.

Queen Bee loot should be craftable, just with bee wax at an anvil.
Souls of Light could be converted to Souls of Night, and vice versa.
Alternatively, all the alternative ores could perhaps be converted to each other. How, I don't really know, just a thought.
Mushrooms need to be more useful, so perhaps being able to convert them to glowing mushrooms would be nice. Let's say 1 mushroom and 15 glowing mushroom grass seeds make 15 glowing mushrooms, because you are probably not gonna have enough mushrooms to have it vice versa.
Ankh Shield stuff. Seriously, all of it. Perhaps only in hardmode, though. Nazar with bones and Souls of Fright, since it stops Curses which is really just a fear, or maybe Cursed Flames, not Ichor though, maybe something else can use Ichor. Trifold Map with... I don't know, something Zelda related, since its name is based on it! And Souls of Light, since Zelda games aren't evil. You see where I'm going, I assume.
The Cellphone stuff should be craftable, or at least the anglers ones. Seriously, the angler is the only reason I shall perhaps never get the Cellphone.
Medusa Head craftable. As Medusa, and in turn, her head, is now hardmode, it should be crafted with Marble Blocks and both Souls of Light and Night. Perhaps at a demon altar, because everyone knows Medusa is a demon.
Demon Scythe, with Hellstone Bars and... Maybe something else, maybe not.

Welp, that's all I got for now. Not much, is it?
Well Ill likely get to work on most of this stuff too plus the floating island loot, snow chest loot, and some other things after I finish my current project in my mod(at moment its just animating a armor and making a fishing rod)
[doublepost=1469336487,1469336402][/doublepost]
You could just inform me and I could fix it, fyi.
I actually already had that fixed.

I have one recipe suggestion. The shiny red balloon should be craftable, since unless you are the luckiest person in the entire world, you won't get all 3 to make the bunch of balloons. I don't know how it should be crafted, maybe with feathers and silk(?) so that you have to have played for a bit and have gone to a floating island.

I have one recipe suggestion. The shiny red balloon should be craftable, since unless you are the luckiest person in the entire world, you won't get all 3 to make the bunch of balloons. I don't know how it should be crafted, maybe with feathers and silk(?) so that you have to have played for a bit and have gone to a floating island.
Actually, if you fish you can get all three in one world. But true, they should be craftable.
Maybe Silk, Clouds, and Feathers.

What you think about this recipe?
recipe = new ModRecipe(this);
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.Feather, 5);
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.Cloud, 50);
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.Silk, 10);
recipe.AddTile(16);
recipe.SetResult(ItemID.ShinyRedBalloon);
recipe.anyWood = true;
recipe.AddRecipe();

What you think about this recipe?
recipe = new ModRecipe(this);
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.Feather, 5);
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.Cloud, 50);
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.Silk, 10);
recipe.AddTile(16);
recipe.SetResult(ItemID.ShinyRedBalloon);
recipe.anyWood = true;
recipe.AddRecipe();
The tile, if it's not already, should be a Sky Mill. But yeah, that recipe should be fine

Working on adding just about all chest loot in the update. so far snow and jungle are done. Im still ways away from getting them all though
upload_2016-7-29_15-25-37.png

It might be cool to be able to convert corruption items (as in the items from shadow orbs) into their crimson counterparts, as well as vice versa
I wont do that sorry. I just dont think its a good idea to do especially since terraria now has where if a world passes a certain point you can pick world type in any other worlds.

Do you intend to fix the glitch where recipes come up as listing various bars as "any 21", "any 22" etc? I finally found the problem coming from this mod, where it doesn't name ingredients in recipes by their actual names (any iron bar), but rather numbers (any 21). This never happened in vanilla or other mods before I installed this.

While not a *huge* problem, this makes searching for recipes in-game look kinda sloppy. Still love what this mod adds, but I think I'll disable it until this is addressed.

Thanks.

Do you intend to fix the glitch where recipes come up as listing various bars as "any 21", "any 22" etc? I finally found the problem coming from this mod, where it doesn't name ingredients in recipes by their actual names (any iron bar), but rather numbers (any 21). This never happened in vanilla or other mods before I installed this.

While not a *huge* problem, this makes searching for recipes in-game look kinda sloppy. Still love what this mod adds, but I think I'll disable it until this is addressed.

Thanks.
it happens cause I use recipe groups where it does ore varients(like I can either use gold or platinum bars for example) and honestly I dont know how to fix the "any" problem other then taking out recipe groups completely and redoing like tons of recipes which I dont plan on doing. Though thanks for the feedback and hopefully I will someday fix this problem.

Last edited:
Ah, that's a shame -- I know a few other mods which incorporate similar ore variants in recipes (as either/or's) without getting the numbers problem. I take it you've implemented them differently from those mods. Much luck to you if you do figure a way. Thanks for the reply.

Ah, that's a shame -- I know a few other mods which incorporate similar ore variants in recipes (as either/or's) without getting the numbers problem. I take it you've implemented them differently from those mods. Much luck to you if you do figure a way. Thanks for the reply.
Yeah hopefully I can find a way but thing is im not much of a coder so I probably wont be able to figure out a way other then the tmodloader newest official way. One thing I notice is there arent really any big recipe adding mods from what ive seen which is honestly surprising.

Back
Top Bottom