tModLoader Minimod: Recipes +

You mean like the imkSushi mod?
I honestly didnt even know about that cause honestly its sounds far from being a recipe mod in name so honest mistake on me not finding it in mod browser when I was looking to see what other big recipe mods there are which even with that there still arent much big ones I know of thats the only one I know of even which its a surprise that not more people do recipe mods.

I honestly didnt even know about that cause honestly its sounds far from being a recipe mod in name so honest mistake on me not finding it in mod browser when I was looking to see what other big recipe mods there are which even with that there still arent much big ones I know of thats the only one I know of even which its a surprise that not more people do recipe mods.
It's also a surprise more people don't do my mod idea.

It's also a surprise more people don't do my mod idea.
Yeah. It it surprising not much people make a mod dedicated to night stuff and crimson varients. but to come to think of it this community of modders have other focuses rather then a single thing most of the time :p.

Im not sure if you figured this out but this is directly copied from example global npc in the example mod:
Code:
public override void NPCLoot(NPC npc)
        {
            if (npc.lifeMax > 5 && npc.value > 0f)
            {
                Item.NewItem((int)npc.position.X, (int)npc.position.Y, npc.width, npc.height, mod.ItemType("ExampleItem"));
if an npc has more than 5 max health and hias a higher value than 0 it will drop the example item
EDIT:
in one of your first cmments you had this:
Code:
recipe.AddCraftGroup(null, "Iron/Lead Bar", 5);
and i was wandering how you got it to work

Im not sure if you figured this out but this is directly copied from example global npc in the example mod:
Code:
public override void NPCLoot(NPC npc)
        {
            if (npc.lifeMax > 5 && npc.value > 0f)
            {
                Item.NewItem((int)npc.position.X, (int)npc.position.Y, npc.width, npc.height, mod.ItemType("ExampleItem"));
if an npc has more than 5 max health and hias a higher value than 0 it will drop the example item
EDIT:
in one of your first cmments you had this:
Code:
recipe.AddCraftGroup(null, "Iron/Lead Bar", 5);
and i was wandering how you got it to work
I dont even use the first code.
and
Code:
public override void AddRecipeGroups()
        {
            RecipeGroup group = new RecipeGroup(() => Lang.misc[37] + " Copper/Tin Bar " + ItemID.CopperBar, new int[]
            {
                ItemID.CopperBar,
                ItemID.TinBar
            });
            RecipeGroup.RegisterGroup("RecipePlus:Copper/Tin Bar", group);

RecipeGroup group2 = new RecipeGroup(() => Lang.misc[37] + " Iron/Lead Bar " + ItemID.IronBar, new int[]
            {
                ItemID.IronBar,
                ItemID.LeadBar
            });
            RecipeGroup.RegisterGroup("RecipePlus:Iron/Lead Bar", group2);

RecipeGroup group3 = new RecipeGroup(() => Lang.misc[37] + " Silver/Tungsten Bar " + ItemID.SilverBar, new int[]
            {
                ItemID.SilverBar,
                ItemID.TungstenBar
            });
            RecipeGroup.RegisterGroup("RecipePlus:Silver/Tungsten Bar", group3);

RecipeGroup group4 = new RecipeGroup(() => Lang.misc[37] + " Gold/Platinum Bar " + ItemID.GoldBar, new int[]
            {
                ItemID.GoldBar,
                ItemID.PlatinumBar
            });
            RecipeGroup.RegisterGroup("RecipePlus:Gold/Platinum Bar", group4);

RecipeGroup group5 = new RecipeGroup(() => Lang.misc[37] + " Demonite/Crimtane Bar " + ItemID.DemoniteBar, new int[]
            {
                ItemID.DemoniteBar,
                ItemID.CrimtaneBar
            });
            RecipeGroup.RegisterGroup("RecipePlus:Demonite/Crimtane Bar", group5);

}
Code:
recipe = new ModRecipe(this);
            recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.HellstoneBar, 20);
            recipe.AddRecipeGroup("RecipePlus:Demonite/Crimtane Bar", 20);
            recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.SoulofMight, 10);
            recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.SoulofSight, 10);
            recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.SoulofFright, 10);
            recipe.AddTile(134);
            recipe.SetResult(ItemID.HotlineFishingHook, 1);
            recipe.anyWood = true;
            recipe.AddRecipe();
[doublepost=1471799409,1471799139][/doublepost]
Do you intend to fix the glitch where recipes come up as listing various bars as "any 21", "any 22" etc? I finally found the problem coming from this mod, where it doesn't name ingredients in recipes by their actual names (any iron bar), but rather numbers (any 21). This never happened in vanilla or other mods before I installed this.

While not a *huge* problem, this makes searching for recipes in-game look kinda sloppy. Still love what this mod adds, but I think I'll disable it until this is addressed.

Thanks.
Well I fixed the glitch
Recipes +.png

CAN U DUDE PLEASE :red:ING EXPLAIN ME
WHERE
IS
THE
STUPID
BUTTON
THAT ACTIVATE THE RECIPES LIST?
I WAS GOOGLING FOR 40-50 MINS TO FIND THIS HELL BUTTON, BUT I DIDN"T!!!
NOT AT THAT FORUM, NOT AT YOUTUBE VIDEOS, NOT AT YOUR :red:ING DESCRIPTION IN MODE BROWSER, NOWHERE!
THERE IS NO (!!!) :red:ING INFORMATION "WHAT BUTTON IS ACTIVATION RECIPES BOOK"

EXPLAIN ME
EXPLAAAAAAAIN
HOW TO OPEN WINDOW WITH RECIPES
THIS MODE IS ONLY I NEED IN TERRARIA

Ouuuf. Sounded off.

WHERE
IS
THE
STUPID
BUTTON
NOT AT THAT FORUM, NOT AT YOUTUBE VIDEOS, NOT AT YOUR :red:ING DESCRIPTION IN MODE BROWSER, NOWHERE!

EXPLAIN ME
EXPLAAAAAAAIN

Ouuuf. Sounded off.
@Lokkie, we expect that members treat other members with respect here. You need to ask questions nicely.

Be sure to read the Community Rules here: Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ

WHERE
IS
THE
STUPID
BUTTON

EXPLAIN ME
EXPLAAAAAAAIN

Ouuuf. Sounded off.
This mod adds recipes to items, just bug the guide with items and you'll see all the stuff at some point.

I, uhh, don't actually know. All I know is that it's Cheat Sheet. Maybe just go looking around to figure it out?
Yeah Cheat Sheet has a recipe checking option. And I just about always in modded have either cheat sheet or hero's mod on to be honest.

I have a Mac, so the MEGA Download isn't working for me because I wanted to re-download the mod.

Please fix I like this mod because it makes my life easier :happy:

Last edited:
I have a Mac, so the MEGA Download isn't working for me because I wanted to re-download the mod.

Please fix I like this mod because it makes my life easier :happy:
Now at the beginning of the main thing there is the zip(so you can download from the forums) sorry I didnt do this sooner when I tried and forums derped before I ended up having to do something and forgetting

A new update will be coming soon probably at most by the end of winter break. which I will make npc shop stuff craftable and the Presents and Goodie Bags craftable(Plz let me know your guys's suggestions with the recipes under the topics which I will wait before I start it for a couple suggestions to come in.)

You could make all traps craftable!
Dart Traps with 30 Wire, and 20 Stone.
Super Dart Traps with a Dart Trap/30 Wire, and 20 Lihzard Bricks.
Spear Traps with 30 Wire, and 20 Lihzard Bricks.
Spiky Ball Traps with 30 Wire, and 20 Lihzard Bricks.
Flame Traps with 40 Living Fire Blocks, 30 Wire, and 20 Lihzard Bricks.
All at a Golem Altar, or a Lihzard Furnace, perhaps.
How did I not see this xD

A new update will be coming soon probably at most by the end of winter break. which I will make npc shop stuff craftable and the Presents and Goodie Bags craftable(Plz let me know your guys's suggestions with the recipes under the topics which I will wait before I start it for a couple suggestions to come in.)
of course I fail to update soon after I say that xD but I should really update soon seeing its not working in the latest terraria version(I ended up a little busy with other things soon after I said about making an update and after doing those things this slid my mind)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom