Biomes & Nature Misty Ocean

Do you want the mist to have that "minor" effect?

• Total voters
Thanks ! :red: i always follow things around..
i cheack every day the forum bcause i cant wait for 1.3 or at least for spoilers..:D
BTW what do you think the new trailer is about ?

When you are in the mist, I recommend that you hear creepy noises. Sure, maybe you think the mob noises are creepy enough, but I think, while in the mist, there should be some sort of creepy rainy ocean song. Like a mix of the Ocean, rain, with a bit of dark sprinkles in it. It should also create a little of a creepy wind sound along with the music.

But, I really like the idea.

When you are in the mist, I recommend that you hear creepy noises. Sure, maybe you think the mob noises are creepy enough, but I think, while in the mist, there should be some sort of creepy rainy ocean song. Like a mix of the Ocean, rain, with a bit of dark sprinkles in it. It should also create a little of a creepy wind sound along with the music.

But, I really like the idea.
Or get THIS to play while you're in it. :p

Sounds good, plus 1 from me. I hope if it's implemented they can work some "The Mist" like enemies in there for hardmode. :D

I think one of the oceans should be that sandy shimmering palm tree beach and the other a more typically British or European beach, with limestone cliffs, puffins, boulders and all, the mist could occur on the Cliff bit, and rain or a monsoon on the sunny bit.

What if the mist is like an event so when it happened a message comes up like 'a darkness is swelling at the tides' or something like that and you fight monsters *cougheverseenthemoviethemist?cough*

Support

FOR THE HOUSE AVERNUS
Abaddon_icon.png
"Things are rarely as they seem..."
Abaddon_icon.png

This is a great idea! Finally some actual hiding in PvP! You get my support!
I Support, 9/10!
You can always hide in PvP, you just need to know how. ;)

I think one of the oceans should be that sandy shimmering palm tree beach and the other a more typically British or European beach, with limestone cliffs, puffins, boulders and all, the mist could occur on the Cliff bit, and rain or a monsoon on the sunny bit.
Hmmm, I like the idea of a rock-ish beach, but since rain is more common the more north you go, I suggest it should get the rainy part and the palm beach getting the mist.

What if the mist is like an event so when it happened a message comes up like 'a darkness is swelling at the tides' or something like that and you fight monsters *cougheverseenthemoviethemist?cough*

Support
pls no...
This movie brought too many nightmares to my innocent dreams as a child...

Thank all of your for the great support! :D

hmm a tropical beach doesn't fit for mist. The weather there is more tropical so you get worm days until torrential storms ravage the coastline. the storms seem off the Pacific Northwest or British coast are more like this though rain should not be stopped as it does rain there often...

your abit right but the idia of the mist can be around the whole world of terraria it should be an event like blood moon..

hm..this is very neat but I CANT imagine how this effects will be, and maybe harder to see the things but..this effects gonna be...romantic?

Support because I like visual effects.

Back
Top Bottom