Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
With my setup I have 60% fishing power and Im doing it in a hallowed ice biome. I caught both ice and hallowed themed fish, Also I was just asking if anyone found one yet.
Also Im not sure if anybody answered this, but you can see the traveling merchants head in the minimap

With my setup I have 60% fishing power and Im doing it in a hallowed ice biome. I caught both ice and hallowed themed fish, Also I was just asking if anyone found one yet.
Also Im not sure if anybody answered this, but you can see the traveling merchants head in the minimap
I've seen some people use them in multi-player, what I really want is the reindeer mount.

Also planteras bulb can spawn before all 3 mechs are killed. I killed the destroyer and I found one, and yes the "jungle grows restless" message appeared after killing the third
Maybe I'm wrong in mobile you don't need to kill all 3 to get planatera bulbs.. Killing one is sufficient.. I guess..

Don't blame me if I'm wrong. I only have 4month of experience in terraria

I freaking finally got Pigron
image.png

Great news mobile Terrarians! We have successfully passed through the submission process for iOS, Google Play, and Windows Phone. You will get the update within the next 24-48 hours. Thanks for sticking with us through the wait and ENJOY! We can't wait to hear about all of your exciting mobile adventures. :)

Amazon users: your version is still in submission, we will let you know as soon as we have approval on it! Hoping to have some good news for you soon.

I hate waiting for this update, it's not fair;(:sigh:

I still cannot find the bee mount after around 50 queen bee kills
[DOUBLEPOST=1450270765,1450270513][/DOUBLEPOST]Has anyone got the bee mount on iOS because after around 50 queen bee killings still no luck:sigh:

Ah dammit!!! I just remembered there was a bug with hammers!

image.png

Oh well i guess things you want dont come easy. Another 2 hours just clearing out the background wall.:mad:

*speaks to friend on phone*
Friend: how long are you gonna be?
Me: oh just another few hours cos of a videogame bug.
Friend: .....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom