Resolved [Mobile] Almost all of the underground and below has no blocks loading

Nighttracker

Terrarian
(1.3.0.7)
I might get the hellevator glitch where the blocks hasn't loaded yet but at the time i panicked and just go to the main menu (SAVING MY WORLD) after that i played on singleplayer using the same world but the blocks DID NOT LOAD! Help!!! I really need help guys i spend soo much time in this world so is there any way to return my world back to normal?

(1.3.0.7)
I might get the hellevator glitch where the blocks hasn't loaded yet but at the time i panicked and just go to the main menu (SAVING MY WORLD) after that i played on singleplayer using the same world but the blocks DID NOT LOAD! Help!!! I really need help guys i spend soo much time in this world so is there any way to return my world back to normal?
Where you originally playing on multiplayer? Were you hosting it locally or online?

I’m not sure that there is a way to fix the world if it’s been saved that way. Hopefully you've been making backup files of your characters and worlds - just the ones you care about. You can then restore from one of your backups.

With the new 1.3 update we now have direct access to our files so that we can be in control. Making frequent back up copies of your data is always encouraged. Here's more info on where to find them:
Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Local File Structure, Explained

And here is specific info for Android and iOS
Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Backup/Restore Instructions for iOS
Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Backup/Restore Instructions for Android

Back
Top Bottom