Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

Discussion in 'Mobile - 505 Games' started by 505Games-Mobile, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dubcloud08

Dubcloud08 Terrarian

Oh, thanks sword ace I had no idea.

Sword Ace likes this.
  2. Oryx_Taken_King

Oryx_Taken_King Terrarian

Guys I know it's taking a while for them to process the Amazon and Windows phone edition but you guys gotta be patient and eventually it will come. :rslime::pumpking::joy:

3. Dragonhunter

Dragonhunter Terrarian

They need to fix the bug in the Amazon version where items like watches and random crashing in the game :redmunch::sigh:

Sword Ace likes this.
  4. I don't know if this is happening with anyone else but my kindle says update on the Terraria page but it won't update! Is this a happening to anyone else?

5. Dubcloud08

Dubcloud08 Terrarian

I recently updated my Lumia 640 to windows 10 mobile. I opened terraria and instead of a blue spot in the corner, the whole screen was blue and then it crashed. P.S. I uninstalled terraria to reinstall it but told me I can't install anymore. Maybe because the game has to be fixed before it is released again?

6. Gamma Sandwich

Gamma Sandwich Steampunker

The kindle version always says update for me as well. I update but it's the same version. I don't even see the icon change with the different holidays.

7. Ingenious

Ingenious Terrarian

Google updated, had three crashes over past fifteen minutes. :(

8. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Device and iOS info, if you can? I am feeding these directly back to the PD folks at 505 Games.

9. Ingenious

Ingenious Terrarian

I sent in two crash reports, but I can post info if needed.

10. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Better safe than sorry, so that would be great.

11. All Seeing Eye

All Seeing Eye Eye of Cthulhu

Screenshot_2016-03-26-15-37-43-910.png Screenshot_2016-03-26-15-37-54-836.png

I found a spawn bug

Attached Files:

12. TheTHING

TheTHING Terrarian

Characters in some hats look bald - correct.

The event (the frosty moon), isn't displayed animation of damage at the santy-robot what it is connected with? I understand that on mobile version there is no mode the expert.

Why isn't present for construction of an accessory - a ruler? Why it is impossible to kraftit an accessory - hours? Correct!

13. thejaxster

thejaxster Skeletron

Is there any news on the fix for Windows Phone?

Ang3l DFZ likes this.
  14. Nile Pereira

Nile Pereira Plantera

That was implemented on PC 1.3 i think, It happened to Pedguin while he was building a house. When he tp'ed back to spawn, some blocks were removed

15. thejaxster

thejaxster Skeletron

It's simple, you can't build your house in your spawn area or the blocks will be broken when you re-spawn. Of coarse you can change your spawn area with a bed.

16. Nile Pereira

Nile Pereira Plantera

Yeah. Before this update, you would always spawn on top of the obstructed area rather than destroying the blocks

17. All Seeing Eye

All Seeing Eye Eye of Cthulhu

Yup happened to me when I first played the 1.3 update.

18. Ang3l DFZ

Ang3l DFZ Terrarian

At this point ANY news on the windows phone fix and how it's going would be good news. It really does feel like it's been too long... 6 months?

19. Safeman

Safeman Community Manager Staff Member Re-Logic

The latest on Amazon: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-mobile-amazon-update.42218/ Good news, sounds like it will be fixed soon :)

Gamma Sandwich and Leinfors like this.
  20. Leinfors

Leinfors Quality Assurance Staff Member Moderator Re-Logic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.