1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved [Mobile] My crimson desert is broken

Discussion in 'Mobile In-Game Support' started by Epicfox1024, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Epicfox1024

Epicfox1024 Terrarian

So, I'm pretty sure something is wrong with my crimson desert. For starters each time crimsand spreads under a cactus it destroys the cactus And doesn't change it to a crimson cactus. And secondly, no dark mummies spawn. Like, during the day there's only slimes and at night the normal hardmode night mobs. Can my world be helped or is it doomed forever. (But for real though can someone help me with this.)

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  2. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi @Epicfox1024, welcome to the forums. `:)

In the current version of the mobile game, there is a bug that dark mummies only spawn in Corrupted deserts (not Crimson deserts). As a workaround you can go into a new world, get some ebontone, and bring it back to your main world. Lay down some ebonstone and place sand on top of it. The sand will then turn into a corrupted desert and you can have dark mummies. Just make sure you’ve got the ebonstone and ebonsand quaranteened of from other blocks, otherwise the corruption will spread and continue to spread.

3. TheBlueTerrarian

TheBlueTerrarian Terrarian

Okay so I guess I’ll use purification powder get ebonrock and pearlstone spray purification powder anywhere (2 platinum is too much money) and finally I’ll have the hallowed desert and corrupt desert!