Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

A tip for if switching devices: place all items in a friend's world, (DO NOT do this in a piggy bank or safe) along with some extra life crystals, life fruit, and Mana crystals. Also bring with any other items you want to keep. Than, after installing on the second device join the friend and claim all items. Achievements, Enemies defeated, etc. Will not save, but the character can be.

A tip for if switching devices: place all items in a friend's world, (DO NOT do this in a piggy bank or safe) along with some extra life crystals, life fruit, and Mana crystals. Also bring with any other items you want to keep. Than, after installing on the second device join the friend and claim all items. Achievements, Enemies defeated, etc. Will not save, but the character can be.
Cool! Never thought of that! I will do that next time I transfer devices!

I was already getting bored on Mobile as I’m long done with the Game so I hope this is coming soon enough! Although I play it on Ps4 too, I’m nowhere near done there

I honestly am fine with the controls. Loki said you CAN move, fly, and aim on the new mobile controls, and that’s awesome. The new controls are well needed, and do make the game better. I honestly don’t get people’s complaints, Loki explained it many times to you and everyone should listen.

Addressed it more times than I can count. :p

I think I even answered Doggo's exact question in another thread. :)
Would it be possible to add a feature to change back to the old controls, or a setting to change the layout, so all controls are as customisable as possible? An edit mode to choose where each button/joystick is and be able to disable some buttons for if we don't think we would use them basically. To get used to them the easiest and most efficient movement :)

Would it be possible to add a feature to change back to the old controls, or a setting to change the layout, so all controls are as customisable as possible? An edit mode to choose where each button/joystick is and be able to disable some buttons for if we don't think we would use them basically. To get used to them the easiest and most efficient movement :)

No. The old way is gone. It was fraught with issues related to limited capabilities and conflicts (as I shared elsewhere).

There is some customization in now, with more already planned for post launch.

There is also work to make the default left stick alt jump as reliable/smooth as it can be.

No matter what, its change... and change will mean adjustment and adapting. There is no cheap and easy way around that. What was had a ton of issues that many, many folks have shared over the years - what is does not have those issues... and the tradeoff is twofold: one, that learning period and two, knowing that this is iteration one with further improvements (as shared above) in the works.

Sir @Loki is it possible to shift the "open settings" and "open inventory" button cause in my opinion it is more easy to open invent while moving if it is placed on the right corner I'm imagining it while holding my phone and I realized that if you have to open ur inventory you've gotta pause moving and it will be inconvenient specially in boss fights

Attachments

• control_scheme.png
    control_scheme.png
    328.4 KB · Views: 116
That level of customization will not be in for launch. Additional customization options are planned post-launch... but the extent and design of those are not finalized and will require a good bit of iteration.

We will also be listening to community feedback in that process - its a very fine line here between giving options and breaking things. ;)

I’ve experienced a similar issue while playing fortnite mobile. The movement required for a typical shotgun fight in that game needs alternation of jumping, crouching, and firing, which all have different buttons. This is almost impossible with two fingers, which led me and several others to quit playing that game.

I’m guessing we will. Hoping it’s a release date!
[doublepost=1565381902,1565381880][/doublepost]
I watch him on YouTube!
Same lol! I was watching the video, when suddenly I see my comment along with Loki's!
[doublepost=1565387961][/doublepost]
I’ve experienced a similar issue while playing fortnite mobile. The movement required for a typical shotgun fight in that game needs alternation of jumping, crouching, and firing, which all have different buttons. This is almost impossible with two fingers, which led me and several others to quit playing that game.
You are also in the video

Same lol! I was watching the video, when suddenly I see my comment along with Loki's!
[doublepost=1565387961][/doublepost]
You are also in the video
Yep! Loki’s answer to my question was in the video, but not my question itself, so technically I wasn’t in the video, but I have been in one of his videos in the past.

Loki I have a question that idk if anyone in the community knows: In Mobile 1.3 will the music in space and the ocean be changed to the same as the other versions?

Now:

What it would be: (this is a remix)

Back
Top Bottom