Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

gotta love how they bumped up night time by half, with a teleporter arena that teleports mobs to me im finally am able to get to wave 15 by myself (playing with friends increase spawn rate to pc standards)
Oh! I never noticed! That's Amazing that they finally upped the time for night.

I had a world that had all the the NPCs and then half of my world was gone. That half had my NPCs please fix this :(:(

So I have a question for anyone Devs mostly

So I was wondering since pc is getting 1.3 do you thing us mobile players would be able to get the version that the pc owners had before 1.3 ? With duke fishron and the frost moon ? Would be epic

So I was wondering since pc is getting 1.3 do you thing us mobile players would be able to get the version that the pc owners had before 1.3 ? With duke fishron and the frost moon ? Would be epic
Psst... just a tip... if you ever ask "when" an update will come, it's gonna either be an estimate, no answer, or Wil have to wait until release date.
I've seen many people ask and not get answers, so I don't think you will.
But in approximation, they don't even have 1.2.2, so it could be a while.

Psst... just a tip... if you ever ask "when" an update will come, it's gonna either be an estimate, no answer, or Wil have to wait until release date.
I've seen many people ask and not get answers, so I don't think you will.
But in approximation, they don't even have 1.2.2, so it could be a while.

Some mobile news...
505 Games mentioned this in their Best Laid Plans... post
MOBILE - On top of the ongoing suite of fixes across the board, we will be announcing new content for Terraria mobile at E3 in a couple of weeks. So keep your eyes peeled there!

Then news about mobile gleaned from a recent article and 505's twitter account indicate that mobile may get 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 this summer. Read more here, the article includes this...
Terraria – the acclaimed sandbox adventure game created by Re-Logic will release an update this summer for its mobile versions that bundles content from the 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 PC versions – including a quest system, a fishing mechanic, an aquatic boss with an attack reminiscent of the movie Sharknado, plus content inspired by the game's community.

Hopefully once 505 is less busy with the wrapping up of E3 we will also get confirmation here in the forums.

Hmmm...what do you know. Dual wizards spawning. And I just wanted adamantite!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-20-22-26-20.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-20-22-26-20.png
    174.9 KB · Views: 216
Lol of course! I wander how much mana it took and what spell he used...he spawned twice on a corner of the dungeon in a cave I was splunking...
Wait a minute...could that be a cool idea as part of an update? CLONING SPELL. tooltip: "you'll never be lonely again!" Lol

Did anyone get any "official" info from 505games because they never released any info on 1.2.2-4 on mobile at E3 so far. Rumours are going around about duke fishron and fishing being added to mobile when console doesnt have it as well as mobile still needs work before updating im quite confused? o_O

I don't know why, but when I open the app, if my iPad is connected to my home network, my game crashes instantly. But when I'm opening it on my school's wifi, it doesn't. Why?

I wonder why but with the Cloud Save on my phone is my best world but my iPads Cloud Save has less Than half of the world complete Than the one on my Phone.(Just want you to fix the Cloud saved worlds)​

I'm having problems with cloud save on mobile. I'll save to cloud, than if I go on another device and log in with Google+, it wont give me my cloud saves. Anyone know whats wrong and/or have a solution?

I'm having problems with cloud save on mobile. I'll save to cloud, than if I go on another device and log in with Google+, it wont give me my cloud saves. Anyone know whats wrong and/or have a solution?
Same problem it saves my chat but not the world
[DOUBLEPOST=1436600163,1436599901][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did anyone get any "official" info from 505games because they never released any info on 1.2.2-4 on mobile at E3 so far. Rumours are going around about duke fishron and fishing being added to mobile when console doesnt have it as well as mobile still needs work before updating im quite confused? o_O
Yes there has been they had said 1.2.4 will come to mobile and they should have it in our hands in E3 and that's July 1st through September 30th :)

Back
Top Bottom