Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

Hey WP guys-

When the new update (in submission for MS review) comes through, can you do me a favor and post here immediately as to if it has fixed your crashing issues?

When Exactly is the new update coming please put it in a date I've Beenjoyed waiting a long time .........thanks Lori if u reply

Hulu man I was really waiting for it to come this week
[DOUBLEPOST=1449193349,1449193155][/DOUBLEPOST]Aw I really thought it was gonna come this week

Hulu man I was really waiting for it to come this week
[DOUBLEPOST=1449193349,1449193155][/DOUBLEPOST]Aw I really thought it was gonna come this week
Yeah, what they are really waiting for is for it to get admission from the companies for the devices.

Hey WP guys-

When the new update (in submission for MS review) comes through, can you do me a favor and post here immediately as to if it has fixed your crashing issues?

Absolutely!

On a side note, please give us cloudsave support :c

Help Character and World both on Cloud deleted after new update! A crash killed my character and my world just disappeared! My best character and world too :(

I'm still going to test Terraria on my Android (all I know is that it opens normally and doesn't seems to crash) but I actually came here to ask if you could make the game supported for "Nokia Lumia 640 XL" (really big screen) cause my brother can't open it. Actually, this update gave him a message saying it was not supported...
I noticed that fishing, doesn't work. I tried Reinforced and Wooden Fishing Pole, but nothing I tried reloading the world, but nope.
It works just fine here HOWEVAH; you have to swing the analog in a really specific way, but works.

Last edited:
Ok, thanks Loki! We appreciate your time communicating with us about this issue
Well I hope this "gift" fixes my terra blade. I managed to log into a world that was recently opened for tree farming or something and the game worked for about 3 minutes then crashed. They made the blade swing slower and the beams shoot like 3x less than they used to, I hope that wasn't intentional because the whole reason I used a terra blade was for the ranged attacks.

Hello,
I wanted to talk about a major bug I found I I reported. Let see I've been playing terraria iOS for over a year now. And I had a world with all my stuff in it. Everything was fine until a few days ago, when I opened my world, everything was gone, my chests, my buildings, my npcs, MY ITEMS, my 137 platinum coins I had saved up for a very long time. It's all just walls now, and I fall to the bottom of the map, and I can't place any blocks. Not even blocks I've places, it's just blocks with nothing. This is super frustrating, considering that I put in so much times to it, and now that the new iOS update came out for duke fishron and Moon lord, I can't even play the bosses, since all my items were there. Thnx a lot game....
[DOUBLEPOST=1449774373,1449774065][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello,
I wanted to talk about a major bug I found I I reported. Let see I've been playing terraria iOS for over a year now. And I had a world with all my stuff in it. Everything was fine until a few days ago, when I opened my world, everything was gone, my chests, my buildings, my npcs, MY ITEMS, my 137 platinum coins I had saved up for a very long time. It's all just walls now, and I fall to the bottom of the map, and I can't place any blocks. Not even blocks I've places, it's just blocks with nothing. This is super frustrating, considering that I put in so much times to it, and now that the new iOS update came out for duke fishron and Moon lord, I can't even play the bosses, since all my items were there. Thnx a lot game....
I literally had almost all game items and was expecting the new boss update, so I readied for it, gg bye world,

Hey.
I am a LONG time terraria user, and I believe it's one of the best games out there. So when the new update downloaded today, I had a mini party in my mind. I booted up terraria (IPhone 5c, latest iOS) which had a QA at the end for some reason, and waited for the logos.
As soon as I could press play, I selected my character, I went into my main world. Sadly, however, my game crashed on the spot. So, I tried again and had the same result. Frustrated, I created a new character and tried to join my world again. No luck. So I tried a NEW world and a NEW character but had the SAME outcome. It will probably be fixed in the next patch. Until then, peace.

I'm also not able to fish. Fishing itself works but I can not complete quest spent the whole time fishing and the fish I need doesn't come up. I used a lot of potions. It also tells me to fish in corruption eventhough I have crimson in my world. It Deleted my magic mirror instead of bring me to my home base (luckly I had recall potion). Started a new world and character. Also use old one. Still nothing. Also Angler sometimes disappears. I have to exit out of my world and come back. Some it works if I look on my mini map zoom out and then zoom in. iphone6 latest iOS

Well, gg this game just ruined my 1 1/2 years of map works, thnx terraria.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449792469,1449792247][/DOUBLEPOST]Are you guys screwing with me, I was so so excited for the update, s couple of days before it launches, this bull :red: happens, great, now I'm just going to delete terraria from both my pc and iOS, thnx a lot, all my :red: is gone, literally.

Back
Top Bottom