Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

UPDATE: a New version just became available on the App Store that fixed all my issues. Nothing lost, everything looks great!!!

The screen even rotates again :)

Thank you to ReLogic and 505!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1430782155,1430782106][/DOUBLEPOST]
BEEEEEEEEEP ITS HERE CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
Darn you just beat me :)

Terrarians, Good news: iOS version 1.2.8498 has been approved by Apple and is live on the App Store. This update is intended to squash the bugs that were preventing characters and worlds from loading. As a token of our sincere apology, we will be giving all players 300 Wood, 50 Iron Bars, 50 Gel, 200 Obsidian, 200 Hellstone, 200 Gold Ore, 30 Gold Coins, and 50 Gel. Please update to v1.2.8498 by May 31 to receive these items, which will come in the form of a drop after downloading the latest version of the game and logging in with a character. Should you experience any issues with Terraria on iOS, please email Customer Support at [email protected] and let us know your device type and the nature of the issue(s). Thank you so much for your understanding and continued commitment and passion for Terraria!

It does suck that ALL of my extremely valuable items were wied out that were in my safe and piggy bank...
Fortunately i was able to save 28 platinum coins from piggy bank before everything went hell.
My safe was corrupted beyond repairs, but it gave me grand sum of 400k iron pickaxes to sell.

I have yet to do more than download and start it up, but I want to give a shout out to 505 for doing what they can to get this back online.

P.S. Did you slow down the night cycle by chance? :D

Terrarians, Good news: iOS version 1.2.8498 has been approved by Apple and is live on the App Store. This update is intended to squash the bugs that were preventing characters and worlds from loading. As a token of our sincere apology, we will be giving all players 300 Wood, 50 Iron Bars, 50 Gel, 200 Obsidian, 200 Hellstone, 200 Gold Ore, 30 Gold Coins, and 50 Gel. Please update to v1.2.8498 by May 31 to receive these items, which will come in the form of a drop after downloading the latest version of the game and logging in with a character. Should you experience any issues with Terraria on iOS, please email Customer Support at [email protected] and let us know your device type and the nature of the issue(s). Thank you so much for your understanding and continued commitment and passion for Terraria!
Beat ya to it!

So whats this "gift" they're talking about?

Edit: Found it -- 300 Wood, 50 Iron Bars, 50 Gel, 200 Obsidian, 200 Hellstone, 200 Gold Ore, 30 Gold Coins

Yay! At least one thing went right today. Let's see what's out there… [/Picard]

Thank you, @505Games.

[edit] Confirmed: Piggy Bank is accessible once more. I'll put something expendable in it for now. :dryadsmile:

UPDATE: a New version just became available on the App Store that fixed all my issues. Nothing lost, everything looks great!!!

The screen even rotates again :)

Thank you to ReLogic and 505!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1430782155,1430782106][/DOUBLEPOST]
Darn you just beat me :)
U got ninja'd son:cool:

Super @505Games!
Edit: Good job all! (You & me as well)

Able to play, load my main cloud character and all items intact within piggy bank!! Life restored, RL too.
~:D~:D~:D

Edit2: Thanks for the vitamins *Nom Nom* Go Ankh!

image.jpg

//daniel-san

Last edited:
<3

I've seen Corruptors (got 2 Vitamins, which became 2 Shields already) and SEVERAL Paladins. Went through a Pumpking Moon as well. Amazing. Just amazing.

And I'm killing Clowns and got the Truffle. Been waiting so long for this!

Last edited:
Awww I've done everything in the game :( i thought update was going to be something big... Lol thanks for obsidian XD and thanks for the bug fixes

Please post that to the bug reports section (linked in the OP) along with the required info - that helps the team have one place to look for everything they need. :)

Will the keyboard fix update the constant crashing that is STILL happening? Also, I find it strange that keyboard bugs are not happening in my other games that require it. Hmmmmm

Will the keyboard fix update the constant crashing that is STILL happening? Also, I find it strange that keyboard bugs are not happening in my other games that require it. Hmmmmm

Have you reported your crashes (scenario, etc) and crashlogs in the Mobile Bug Report section along with device/OS info?

Not sure what the latter point is - are you implying something? They found the root cause of the issue and are working on it urgently. That is what matters. :)

Back
Top Bottom