Mobile Terraria Fixes

Everything works perfectly , except that the game crashs everytime i launch my world , looks a new bug is around :O please fix it im totally growing ill of these endless bugs every update , please fix it !!
Your not alone, same issue as well
[doublepost=1469595446,1469594883][/doublepost]
so when does the update come out
Same issue on Samsung. Me, on galaxy s5

Hi,

re. Lack of/Zero Sprite issue

Would someone, with an Android device, with their World save in the cloud, be willing to link us to the data?

A forum member, see below, has kindly shared their data to help us fix the loading world issue...

http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...-terraria-to-crash-when-entering-world.47178/
I have been talking to one of your customer service representatives about a issue I'll send him the file to pass it on.
Edit, i can't even access the cloud copy of a world... i can copy it to local and use it (and see the glitches) but i can't load in to the cloud and the copy from local to cloud doesn't appear in my google drive since i can't use it.

However it seems to not be a set as world issue, they randomly change when i join the world. I can sometimes get all textures on a post update created world, however i have had glitch texture once on said world.

when i manage to get my other devices i will be rooting this one and would then gladly send you a copy of my local worlds.

Edit2: i managed to get the world to load long enough to force (pause) save and found thebdrive file. I emailed it to the customer support staff member named Arsen. (My gmail is the same as my username)

Last edited:
I have been talking to one of your customer service representatives about a issue I'll send him the file to pass it on.
Edit, i can't even access the cloud copy of a world... i can copy it to local and use it (and see the glitches) but i can't load in to the cloud and the copy from local to cloud doesn't appear in my google drive since i can't use it.

However it seems to not be a set as world issue, they randomly change when i join the world. I can sometimes get all textures on a post update created world, however i have had glitch texture once on said world.

when i manage to get my other devices i will be rooting this one and would then gladly send you a copy of my local worlds.

Edit2: i managed to get the world to load long enough to force (pause) save and found thebdrive file. I emailed it to the customer support staff member named Arsen. (My gmail is the same as my username)

Thank you.

Agree. The major cause of the crash has been identified and now they are distributed to various mobile devices for testing. Perhaps 1~3 days. A new fixed version will be distribute.

This may be less serious to say but.....I love how ironic it is that the huge bugfix update caused a huge bug that makes the game unplayable. Kinda counterintuitive ^~^

Well idk about crash bug but i helped with a texture world and they seem to have figured out that issue, and with that 505 post above they must be feeling good about the fix, not sure if they will say what went wrong tho.

To be fair.
If we can tell how many mobile devices are there in the "Real-World".
With how many Android, IOS variances of Version installed in each devices.
There will be less bugs.

Hey guys just updated the new fix for the crafting issue, now my expanded world is not loading, it tries to load but once it finish loading it crashes. Any help will be much appreciated, all the hard to get items are in that world soo I really like to play that world again.

Hey guys just updated the new fix for the crafting issue, now my expanded world is not loading, it tries to load but once it finish loading it crashes. Any help will be much appreciated, all the hard to get items are in that world soo I really like to play that world again.

A hot fix release is underway. Give Mobile505 some times. Don't delete your game/world/character, it will all be fine. Once the hot fix applied.

Bug in the update, they tried to redo a certain part of texture rendering to effect the crafting menu load stress, and a slight slip up messed the whole thing up. The wizard data somehow got in the wrong spot and causes crashes, as well there is a texture issue, (probably same cause tho) they are still testing, but they seem to have it handled, and I'm sure we will hear from them some point this afternoon.

I've just found the wizard somewhere near the underworld caves, as soon as i tap him to talk it force closes. Now my world crash evey 5 to 10 minutes. And when opening wizard shop menu, it just crash instantly. Need help here.

I've just found the wizard somewhere near the underworld caves, as soon as i tap him to talk it force closes. Now my world crash evey 5 to 10 minutes. And when opening wizard shop menu, it just crash instantly. Need help here.
Like ps3wolvrine14 was saying above, there is a bug in the most recent update. If your world does not have the wizard as an NPC everything is fine and no crashes occur. If you've found and unbound the wizard, your world does have the wizard as an NPC and it will continually crash. They are working on a fix. Don't delete your world, it will be fine after the fix comes out.

Read more from 505 Games here: The wizards what's causing the game to crash in the new update

Any news of when the hot fix will be released? Can't wait to continue the game
This is what 505 Games said seven posts above your initial question.
Thank you for your help and patience. We are readying release candidates for a final phase of testing with a view to submitting a 'hot fix' assuming we get the green light from QA tomorrow. From some initial tests, things are looking good. More information as and when we have it.

Back
Top Bottom