Mobile Terraria Fixes

Do you have an empty slot at the bottom in order to try something?

Try this method from the 505 Support Portal
It's not the same error as yours, but similar. So I'm wondering if the same solution would fix yours, even though it's not the same situation that you have going on.
The old slot bug fix doesn't work. I tried that last time.. (device wiped my saves for some reason back 2 updates) delting new or old does nothing to it, it just lets the actual saves move into that used slot. I currently have no free slots visible and only 2 with characters.

If delete all the characters slot fix the issues.
Just put all your character items in one of your world map chest. Then create a new character to solve the issues.

Things that you lost:-
1) The progress of your achievement. (Slime Achievement example)
2) The fishing quest counter.
3) Some hearths for your HP.
4) Some stars for your MP.

Other then that, thats nothing lost compare with your world lost.

When I read that the phoenix blaster was no longer auto fire, I thought that all weapons were auto fire/swing. At least that was how it was on my I pod 5th gen when 1.2 came out.

If delete all the characters slot fix the issues.
Just put all your character items in one of your world map chest. Then create a new character to solve the issues.

Things that you lost:-
1) The progress of your achievement. (Slime Achievement example)
2) The fishing quest counter.
3) Some hearths for your HP.
4) Some stars for your MP.

Other then that, thats nothing lost compare with your world lost.
Idk about that one, all new saves get put at the bottom...or have you had the same issue?

Using Baby Truffle pet will de-summon minions
The pets are working great now. Except for the Baby Truffle pet from the Strange Glowing Mushroom item. Summoning or de-summoning this particular pet will de-summon any minion that is active.

I'll use the Pirate Staff in my examples. But the bug was also there when I used the Pygmy Staff and Optic Staff. I'm assuming all minions are affected but did not test.

To reproduce:
Use the Pirate Staff to summon a pirate minion.
Use the Strange Glowing Mushroom to summon a Baby Truffle pet.
Expected outcome: you have both the pirate summon and baby truffle pet activated.
Actual outcome: the pirate minion has deactivated, but you do have the baby truffle pet activated.

Another reproduction:
Use the Strange Glowing Mushroom to summon a Baby Truffle pet.
Use the Pirate Staff to summon a pirate minion. (You now have both pet and minion).
Use the Strange Glowing Mushroom to de-summon the Baby Truffle pet.
Expected outcome: you have the pirate minion still activated and Baby Truffle pet is deactivated.
Actual outcome: both the pirate minion and the Baby Truffle pet are deactivated.

I have filed a bug report for this at the preferred bug report form: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html
But wanted to include it here as well for members reading this thread.

I had the same Issue on a new world with Baby Penguin/Bat (Fish/Vial Of Blood) and a Baby Slime (Slime Staff) yesterday.

My terraria app didn't receive the update (Amazon Kindle fire) even when it says that the version on the page says a different #. My current version is 1.2.1 10333

My terraria app didn't receive the update (Amazon Kindle fire) even when it says that the version on the page says a different #. My current version is 1.2.1 10333
The Amazon version 10333 was from almost a year ago, September 2015. You haven't updated since then?

Have you tried forcing your device to update? Don't reinstall as you'll lose your local saves. Here are two ways that may help.

I simply logged in to my Amazon account and searched for the Terraria app. At the top of the page, it tells me when I had previously purchased it, and the Deliver button is at the top right.

No, guys.
Simply go to the Apps section of the Kindle home screen. Tap store.
It will bring you to the built in Kindle App Store, click the search button and search for Terraria.
Click update.

The Amazon version 10333 was from almost a year ago, September 2015. You haven't updated since then?

Have you tried forcing your device to update? Don't reinstall as you'll lose your local saves. Here are two ways that may help.
Well I checked the Appstore for terraria and it did show a different Terraria app (possibly rip-off) so I had to go to Terraria World Maps then go to the creator's other apps and I found the real terraria but didn't say any 'update' every time I checked. I even went to check any app updates and it doesn't even show up.

Well I checked the Appstore for terraria and it did show a different Terraria app (possibly rip-off) so I had to go to Terraria World Maps then go to the creator's other apps and I found the real terraria but didn't say any 'update' every time I checked. I even went to check any app updates and it doesn't even show up.
Are you connected to the same Amazon account where you purchased it?

Hello, does anyone know how many times do we have to beat Queen Bee to obtain Honey Goggles? I've farm 70 abeemination and summon them all but no goggles (mount) dropped. Or does it simply not exist on mobile version? Thanks.

Yes, the bee mount is in mobile right now. Unfortunately there's no guaranteed set amount of times that you need to kill Queen Bee in order to get the Honeyed Goggles - or any other item. It is rare, although I've seen where people say they've been lucky and gotten them after 10 Queen Bee kills, but also have seen where they haven't dropped after hundreds of kills.

Keep at it and they'll drop eventually, it can be a slow grind. Good luck.

EVERY SINGLE TIME an enemy spawns in a "Desert" Biome (seemingly not Corrupt/Crimson/Hallowed Deserts, only normal deserts) Dead Orange/Black Scorpion bits fly on-screen (from off-screen) and I have NEVER seen an Orange/Black Scorpion on screen (alive) or I would've caught it. (I like terrariums, they make great displays) Some data must have been replaced.

Also, Deserts, like Jungle is too easily "Registered" the Desert Music starts playing when theres about 20+ blocks of sand on-screen, I'm sure the "beach"/Ocean also registers as "Desert"

Panic Necklace still doesn't drop from Crimson Hearts

Slimy Saddle and Honeyed Goggles dont seem to drop anywhere near often enough, never seen even one.

EVERY SINGLE TIME an enemy spawns in a "Desert" Biome (seemingly not Corrupt/Crimson/Hallowed Deserts, only normal deserts) Dead Orange/Black Scorpion bits fly on-screen (from off-screen) and I have NEVER seen an Orange/Black Scorpion on screen (alive) or I would've caught it. (I like terrariums, they make great displays) Some data must have been replaced.

Also, Deserts, like Jungle is too easily "Registered" the Desert Music starts playing when theres about 20+ blocks of sand on-screen, I'm sure the "beach"/Ocean also registers as "Desert"

Panic Necklace still doesn't drop from Crimson Hearts

Slimy Saddle and Honeyed Goggles dont seem to drop anywhere near often enough, never seen even one.
Yes, those flying orange/black bits are a dead giveaway that a lovely vulture or other such enemy is now lurking offscreen. :)

For the Panic Necklace, I just did a test and went and broke Crimson Hearts to see if I could get one. It dropped on the third heart break. (My inventory was full so I killed the Brain first and then made room in my inventory, then went to go see what dropped from the third one). Click to enlarge.
image.jpg

Ok, so I loaded up my world that I keep all my stuff in, and I see this. I go on my phone and use a cloud save, and Terraria closes, and says "Terraria has stopped". I continue to try to get the world to work on both devices (phone and tablet), but to no avail. PLEASE fix this!View attachment 130170

mine is worse my main world on mobile which I spent 1.5k-5k hours on is gone I had pretty much all my stuff there except my vanity armor weapons in use of course but I was prepared for EVERY event including the celestial events for the future is unplayable I also had almost EVERY obtainable item. their gone forever now. including a castle made out of all my gold cobalt adamantite etc bricks.

Back
Top Bottom