Mobile Mobile Terraria News Update - Fixes & FAQs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting for this forever I'm endgame nothing to do and this will help just as long as it comes out in Q3 because they never seam to know when the actual release is going to be. I know it's hard and I'm just very impatient but I have a few questions thAt I need the answers to:
1. Adding Frost Moon?
2. How about Duke Fishron?
3. How about paladin spawn rates?

The if you could answer these questions if not that's completely understandable.
I just think that the Paladins spawn rates are incredibly low... I've had a few and actually been beaten by them at times, but I will admit they just don't seem to spawn that often like they do on the PC. If you really want a paladin to spawn, your best bet is a farm. That always seems to do the job for me, Pumpkin Moon? Farm... Just, Farm :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1438971994,1438971876][/DOUBLEPOST]
I really need the frost moon right about now.
But I'll still get the cursed sapling though.
All those pumpkin moons for nothing!
Why didn't I know that the cursed sapling couldn't be dropped
by the mourning wood...
Yea, I thought the Cursed Sapling would drop too, but after like 10 Pumpkin Moons... I looked on the forums and it stated it was a 'bug' that was causing the Mourning Wood to not drop it. I swear I nearly threw my iPad across the room XD

Been farming golem days IRL and FINNILY got the picksaw~:sigh:
[DOUBLEPOST=1439002627,1439002559][/DOUBLEPOST]Just went in dungeon a got all staffs and magnet sphere In 30mins (passes out)
[DOUBLEPOST=1439002789][/DOUBLEPOST]It's a lucky day for a wizard (even though I do still use possessed hatchet)

Sort of. In the mobile version, everything auto-swings. So if they can't change that, they'll change the damage input.
I know, I've been doing a lot of pumpkin moons lately. Almost everyday. I did a total of 38 pumpkin moons, but then I realized, the mourning wood doesn't drop it because of a bug...

Awesome....love playing mobile version but crashes made it very frustrating at best. Go to put bed out and end up with a block of dirt? Have lost a lot of items....like my only Crimsane biome key........still looking.....;(:):):)

Good too many bug fix and night time more longer too good pls add an exclusive hardmode boss for mobile version why the 2 bosses we have are soo annoyng good work 505 games

:joy::joy::joy:
tumblr_nqffy0EwJe1qg6gq0o1_500.png
:redspin::pumpking:

This upcoming terraria mobile update is going to be the best update yet I'm just sad that the release isn't for a while. But think would you want them to rush and have a crappy laggy game or would you rather just let them take there Time so they can make a smooth running game:pumpking:

this update sounds great. the only problem is that on iphone 6 you cant zoom out enough. which effects events like pumpkin moon as you cant see a boss coming your way, etc. also i cant imagine fighting duke fishron and not being able to see further than 20 blocks.

Smaller meteorites, less distruction, but very few meteorite ores
[DOUBLEPOST=1440069778,1440069716][/DOUBLEPOST]However, it's veeeeeeeeeeeeery good updete.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440070242][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you imagine the moon lord in the mobile version?l'm just saying.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom