• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Mobile trading

TheQuietBisharp

Official Terrarian
I'm looking to buy a Lizard Egg. I don't have the app but if anyone is willing to trade I'll get it. I've got lots of items to trade, just ask.

Seamerlin

Skeletron
I'm willing to buy a death sickle(lost my first godly one)and I would trade basically ANYTHING for it,even 200 Platinum coins.No joke.The coins are not hacked in (I do not know how to nor do I want to)and I am also willing to buy some other stuff....unhacked in,of course..and I may or may not have 7 broken hero swords...(I do)

TheQuietBisharp

Official Terrarian
I'm willing to buy a death sickle(lost my first godly one)and I would trade basically ANYTHING for it,even 200 Platinum coins.No joke.The coins are not hacked in (I do not know how to nor do I want to)and I am also willing to buy some other stuff....unhacked in,of course..and I may or may not have 7 broken hero swords...(I do)
Lizard Egg?

Seamerlin

Skeletron
I do not have one....i have 2 eye springs, spider eggs,amber mosquito(baby dino),i can farm for a lizard egg,seedlings.

Seamerlin

Skeletron
Some stuff that are supposed to be on mobile aren't implemented yet,like the paladin,floaty grosses(corruptors got removed)vitamins.....

Seamerlin

Skeletron
I will go make a lizard egg farm tomorrow(do not have ipad with me at moment)and do you want anything else instead of a cursed sapling? Broken hero sword? (Maybe)RoD?

TheQuietBisharp

Official Terrarian
I will go make a lizard egg farm tomorrow(do not have ipad with me at moment)and do you want anything else instead of a cursed sapling? Broken hero sword? (Maybe)RoD?
I've already got a Terra Blade and the RoD is bugged like hell. Sorry, but I think I'll keep my Death Sickle. I won't get any satisfaction just trading for a Lizard Egg.

Top Bottom