tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
My friends and I summoned the King Chicken on Multiplayer. We saw the messages pop up, we saw him for like 1 second somewhere nearby, and... he bugged out. Just like that. Any help there? We were using a few other mods as well so I don't know if that may be an issue. Mods in question are: Echoes of the Ancients, Universe of Swords, Various Weathers, Shapeshifter, Litho's Armory, and No Angler Timer.

My friends and I summoned the King Chicken on Multiplayer. We saw the messages pop up, we saw him for like 1 second somewhere nearby, and... he bugged out. Just like that. Any help there? We were using a few other mods as well so I don't know if that may be an issue. Mods in question are: Echoes of the Ancients, Universe of Swords, Various Weathers, Shapeshifter, Litho's Armory, and No Angler Timer.
Seems like you're the first one to have this issue, it could be because the internet connection is bad, because if that's the case then sometimes boss summons won't work. But I donno, there isnt anything in the code that would make that happen

Seems like you're the first one to have this issue, it could be because the internet connection is bad, because if that's the case then sometimes boss summons won't work. But I donno, there isnt anything in the code that would make that happen

I think I may have figured out what happened. Our arena was close to the big house where we have all NPCs stationed. And since we saw the icon for about a split second... it's very possible the NPCs killed it before we even had a chance to. Either way thanks for the response.

I was trying to fight King Slayer, and his chat and name randomly changed to imply it was no longer him. What causes this and what does it mean?

hey,i defeated the keeper and was at the underground when i got the message that the mini boss that wanted to avenge her would spawn,however he never did,is there a way to force him to spawn?

hey,i defeated the keeper and was at the underground when i got the message that the mini boss that wanted to avenge her would spawn,however he never did,is there a way to force him to spawn?
It probably did spawn but since it hasn't got a head icon on the minimap its hard to see where he is, he will spawn again eventually, he'll only stop spawning if you've killed him

when I try to generate my world it keeps getting stuck at "scattering lapis across the world". what causes this?

oh yeah,forgot about that.

wait a second,does't redemption has it's own npc that sells boss summons? i think it's the robot doot. he already sells the eye and crystal summon,couldn't he sell both the worm and the sword as well?
pretty sure the latest version of Fargo's supports all redemption bosses, maybe you havent got the latest version?

pretty sure the latest version of Fargo's supports all redemption bosses, maybe you haven't got the latest version?

huum,don't think so,i have all mods updated,maybe i just have too many so there isn't enough space on the vendor for all items. if that's the case it's really sad that terraria has so many limitations :/

still wouldn't hurt to have the robot guy sell all the consumable summons thought,he already sells 2 so might as well imo.

pretty sure the latest version of Fargo's supports all redemption bosses, maybe you havent got the latest version?
I wouldn't relay on another mod to sell summons unless fargo rewrites it in a way to support more slots. (He did free up slots by removing Tremor support, so there's that)

I just realized that the lab didn't generated in my world, am i missing something important, or is there a way to fix that?

Back
Top Bottom