tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
Hallam! There`s a spoiler in new update! That`s a Xenomite Canalization, isn`t it? And will you add the fourth Vlitch Overlord in
this update?
unknown.png

Hallam! There`s a spoiler in new update! That`s a Xenomite Canalization, isn`t it? And will you add the fourth Vlitch Overlord in
this update?
unknown.png
You'll find out what it is when the update is released, for now it's a secret.
4th Vlitch Overlord won't be coming next update, but instead the next big thing will be the Corrupted Star God.

Hallam, I want to give new IDEA (big idea, with sprite), but when I want
to upload a file (sprite), I see THIS:

"The following error occurred:
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

What`s that? Please help me, Hallam!

Hallam, I want to give new IDEA (big idea, with sprite), but when I want
to upload a file (sprite), I see THIS:

"The following error occurred:
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

What`s that? Please help me, Hallam!
I'm not sure why its saying that

Hallam! Hallam! HALLAM! I have got new, big idea!:dryadcool:
It`s the new boss!':eek:
ABSOLUTE STAR! (sprite on the discord server, because PROBLEMS, you know)

It`s the post moonlord boss (another one).
It has two phases.
:rslime:FIRST PHASE:rslime:
Appears with message: "Purity... Moonlord... Defend the <Name of world>"
It flies in random directions, shoots projectiles in random directions and
spawns minions.

:rslime:SECOND PHASE:rslime:
When below 50000hp, changes sprite,
and starts chasing you, shoots projectiles in you,
spawns another minions and gets great buff to speed.

:pinky:After you defeat it, it messages: "Thanks stranger. I was corrupted by strange
powers... Here, I will give you this as a reward:"

HP: 400000 (500000 in expert); DAMAGE: 50 (80 in expert).

DROP: drops all star fragments (solar, nebula, stardust, vortex, creation) AND The Purity Essence (also trophy
and mask).

How is idea?:kingslime::dryadcool:

Hallam! Hallam! HALLAM! I have got new, big idea!:dryadcool:
It`s the new boss!':eek:
ABSOLUTE STAR! (sprite on the discord server, because PROBLEMS, you know)

It`s the post moonlord boss (another one).
It has two phases.
:rslime:FIRST PHASE:rslime:
Appears with message: "Purity... Moonlord... Defend the <Name of world>"
It flies in random directions, shoots projectiles in random directions and
spawns minions.

:rslime:SECOND PHASE:rslime:
When below 50000hp, changes sprite,
and starts chasing you, shoots projectiles in you,
spawns another minions and gets great buff to speed.

:pinky:After you defeat it, it messages: "Thanks stranger. I was corrupted by strange
powers... Here, I will give you this as a reward:"

HP: 400000 (500000 in expert); DAMAGE: 50 (80 in expert).

DROP: drops all star fragments (solar, nebula, stardust, vortex, creation) AND The Purity Essence (also trophy
and mask).

How is idea?:kingslime::dryadcool:
i donno, i still need to work on the Corrupted Star God, maybe some of absolute star's stuff can be fitted into the star god boss?

Also, did you join the discord server? i dont see you on there

Absolute star will be in the update after Corrupted Star God and will be separate boss.:kingslime::rslime:
[doublepost=1545713749,1545713329][/doublepost]Also, I wrote on your discord in the "Sprite Submissions".

There is a lot of content in this mod.
If the code is good, I would suggest asking some more experienced spriters to assist with your art work to make everything up to scratch with the keeper etc
It looks like you have put lots of effort into this, so well done!

Hallam, what about my new idea (Absolute Star)?
And yes, I have a little new idea.
Terrarium with Grand Larva and Jar of Flies.
From Jar of Flies and Lost Souls on the Druidic Altar we can craft the Fly Of Beelzebub
(druidic spirit weapon like Spirit Vyvern in a bottle, Spirit Bunny in a bottle).
This weapon will summon REALLY MANY small damage spirit flies.
I will show you sprites on Discord.

How is idea?:dryadcool::joy:

Hallam, what about my new idea (Absolute Star)?
And yes, I have a little new idea.
Terrarium with Grand Larva and Jar of Flies.
From Jar of Flies and Lost Souls on the Druidic Altar we can craft the Fly Of Beelzebub
(druidic spirit weapon like Spirit Vyvern in a bottle, Spirit Bunny in a bottle).
This weapon will summon REALLY MANY small damage spirit flies.
I will show you sprites on Discord.

How is idea?:dryadcool::joy:
I was thinking of adding a terrarium for Grand Larva, and jar of flies is an ok idea aswell for deco.
Fly of Beelzebub is the name of the boss music for plaguebringer goliath, so if i do decide to add it, i will maybe change the name, although i donno if it matters.

Absolute Star boss won't be added since it feels a little similar to the corrupted star god, and also because there will soon be another mod that'll have a boss that looks very much like absolute star.

Last edited:
Hallam, you didn`t forget about these details about Corrupted Star God?:
(VERY BIG WALL OF TEXT WARNING)

1).Lore:hoppinjack:
Long ago, when the Terrarians were lived in happiness and the Moonlord wasn`t corrupted by the
ancient evil, he had a friend, called Star God. They were brothers, but one owned the Moon, and second owned the sky and the
stars. They were best friends since childhood... Until...

Until the Moonlord was mastered by malice, greed, and madness. The Moonlord could no longer feel love, happiness,
and other positive feelings. He wanted only to own more territory, and first, he turned his gaze to the lands, which owned
Terrarians.

At this time, the Star God came to the castle of Moonlord. Something was wrong, and the Star God immediately felt it.
He watched the Moonlord, and he asked why his troops are preparing for war. The Moonlord replied, that he was soon going to conquer
the land of Terrarians and destroy their race.
The Star God and Moonlord liked Terrarians, they were their gods, and the Star God was horrified by the decision of the Moonlord and said,
that the Moon Lord and he loved their race, moreover, they were their gods.

"Why are you thinking about the conquest and destruction of Terrarians?! Don`t you see, that they`re love you?! Don`t you see, that they`re too
weak and small?! It`s all wrong that you doing!!!" - said the Star God.
"How dare you, you pathefic bug?!" - said the Moonlord. "I am God, my will is undeniable! Guards, throw him in the dungeon!"
- "I'm giving you one last chance, brother. Don't you remember the good times when we were friends? C`mon, bro, stop it, I`m
still your friend!" - said the Star Lord.
- "I`m not your brother, you, pathefic bug!" - said the Moonlord.
- "Looks like you can't be saved... Anyway, I'm sorry, brother, but I can't let you destroy the Terrarians." -said the Star Lord, and fought the Moon Lord.

..... After a long battle, the Moonlord was winner. He corrupted the Star God and and the Star God became his faithful servant....
You can`t save the Moonlord, but you can save the Star God and his pet, because there's still something left in their good, but corrupted souls...

2).Town NPS:hoppinjack:
The new Town NPS Star God will literally drop from the Corrupted Star God (like Slicer from Dark Slime:bslime:).
His defend weapon will be Nebula Arcanum (like Guide`s Wooden Bow).
NPS has 1000 xp.
Names: Asriel Dreemur (referense to Undertale), Kirillus, Starshine, Nightshine, Bob.

His replies:
"Hello... Just want to say: Thank you, Terrarian for saving me and my pet from Evil Corruption!" (right after beating the Corrupted Star God)
"It`s a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming..." (During a day)
"Night... Very dangerous, but so many stars... Isn`t it?" (During a night)
"Do you know a person, named Chara? Me - not." (If name is Asriel Dreemur)
"So... You killed the Moonlord, right? At least, you let him out of his misery..."
"Hey, pal... I have some starrish items, you don`t wanna buy?"
"Moonlord? Yep, he is my elder brother."
"Hello! Have a nice night!"
"(name of merchant) seems to think the moon is made of cheese. That's silly." (If the merchant is present)
"These Vlitch Overlords seems to be very villianous..." (If the Vlitch Overlords have been defeated)
"Did you knew about the legendery being, named The King Chicken? He is very strong, scary and evil." (If the King Chicken has been defeated)
"These Mechanical creatures seems to be soulless and strong. (If the Mechanical Bosses have been defeated)
"Oh, you saved my pet too? That`s wonderful! He seems to like you." (If the Player has a Suspicios Looking Star in his inventory)
<References to Undertale>

3).Phases and drops:hoppinjack:
HP: Giant Star Serpent: 70 000 (in expert - 100 000), Corrupted Star God: 80 000 (90 000 in expert) - Second phase,
50 000 - Third phase.
Boss is post Moon Lord, and has three phases:

First Phase: Spawns with phrase: "You`re challenged me... I`m impressed. But first, beat my pet."
Corrupted Star God is stationary, and you can`t hit him.
His pet - Giant Star Serpent will fly around you shooting MANY projectiles,
or chase you.

When you beat Giant Star Serpent, he will turn into a little star,
which you can`t hit and will disappear.

Second Phase: Corrupted Star God will say: "You`re stronger than my pet, but I`m stronger than you."
He`s stationary (again), but he`s teleporting around and shooting
MUCH MORE projectiles. At least you can hit him.:dryadconfused:

Third phase (final phase): Corrupted Star God will say: "You`re very tenacious, BUT I`LL STRIKE YOU DOWN!!!"
You can`t fly in this phase (debuff), all attacks of Star God will be faster and he will
create illusions of himself (like Brain of Ctulhu).:dryadeek:

Drops: Mask and Trophy, Void.ink (summon weapon), Blazing Star (thrown weapon),
SDFERMG (range weapon), Magic Wand (magic weapon) and Star Tree Seedbag (druidic weapon).
He will have his own music box.

Hallam, you didn`t forget about these details about Corrupted Star God?:
(VERY BIG WALL OF TEXT WARNING)

1).Lore:hoppinjack:
Long ago, when the Terrarians were lived in happiness and the Moonlord wasn`t corrupted by the
ancient evil, he had a friend, called Star God. They were brothers, but one owned the Moon, and second owned the sky and the
stars. They were best friends since childhood... Until...

Until the Moonlord was mastered by malice, greed, and madness. The Moonlord could no longer feel love, happiness,
and other positive feelings. He wanted only to own more territory, and first, he turned his gaze to the lands, which owned
Terrarians.

At this time, the Star God came to the castle of Moonlord. Something was wrong, and the Star God immediately felt it.
He watched the Moonlord, and he asked why his troops are preparing for war. The Moonlord replied, that he was soon going to conquer
the land of Terrarians and destroy their race.
The Star God and Moonlord liked Terrarians, they were their gods, and the Star God was horrified by the decision of the Moonlord and said,
that the Moon Lord and he loved their race, moreover, they were their gods.

"Why are you thinking about the conquest and destruction of Terrarians?! Don`t you see, that they`re love you?! Don`t you see, that they`re too
weak and small?! It`s all wrong that you doing!!!" - said the Star God.
"How dare you, you pathefic bug?!" - said the Moonlord. "I am God, my will is undeniable! Guards, throw him in the dungeon!"
- "I'm giving you one last chance, brother. Don't you remember the good times when we were friends? C`mon, bro, stop it, I`m
still your friend!" - said the Star Lord.
- "I`m not your brother, you, pathefic bug!" - said the Moonlord.
- "Looks like you can't be saved... Anyway, I'm sorry, brother, but I can't let you destroy the Terrarians." -said the Star Lord, and fought the Moon Lord.

..... After a long battle, the Moonlord was winner. He corrupted the Star God and and the Star God became his faithful servant....
You can`t save the Moonlord, but you can save the Star God and his pet, because there's still something left in their good, but corrupted souls...

2).Town NPS:hoppinjack:
The new Town NPS Star God will literally drop from the Corrupted Star God (like Slicer from Dark Slime:bslime:).
His defend weapon will be Nebula Arcanum (like Guide`s Wooden Bow).
NPS has 1000 xp.
Names: Asriel Dreemur (referense to Undertale), Kirillus, Starshine, Nightshine, Bob.

His replies:
"Hello... Just want to say: Thank you, Terrarian for saving me and my pet from Evil Corruption!" (right after beating the Corrupted Star God)
"It`s a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming..." (During a day)
"Night... Very dangerous, but so many stars... Isn`t it?" (During a night)
"Do you know a person, named Chara? Me - not." (If name is Asriel Dreemur)
"So... You killed the Moonlord, right? At least, you let him out of his misery..."
"Hey, pal... I have some starrish items, you don`t wanna buy?"
"Moonlord? Yep, he is my elder brother."
"Hello! Have a nice night!"
"(name of merchant) seems to think the moon is made of cheese. That's silly." (If the merchant is present)
"These Vlitch Overlords seems to be very villianous..." (If the Vlitch Overlords have been defeated)
"Did you knew about the legendery being, named The King Chicken? He is very strong, scary and evil." (If the King Chicken has been defeated)
"These Mechanical creatures seems to be soulless and strong. (If the Mechanical Bosses have been defeated)
"Oh, you saved my pet too? That`s wonderful! He seems to like you." (If the Player has a Suspicios Looking Star in his inventory)
<References to Undertale>

3).Phases and drops:hoppinjack:
HP: Giant Star Serpent: 70 000 (in expert - 100 000), Corrupted Star God: 80 000 (90 000 in expert) - Second phase,
50 000 - Third phase.
Boss is post Moon Lord, and has three phases:

First Phase: Spawns with phrase: "You`re challenged me... I`m impressed. But first, beat my pet."
Corrupted Star God is stationary, and you can`t hit him.
His pet - Giant Star Serpent will fly around you shooting MANY projectiles,
or chase you.

When you beat Giant Star Serpent, he will turn into a little star,
which you can`t hit and will disappear.

Second Phase: Corrupted Star God will say: "You`re stronger than my pet, but I`m stronger than you."
He`s stationary (again), but he`s teleporting around and shooting
MUCH MORE projectiles. At least you can hit him.:dryadconfused:

Third phase (final phase): Corrupted Star God will say: "You`re very tenacious, BUT I`LL STRIKE YOU DOWN!!!"
You can`t fly in this phase (debuff), all attacks of Star God will be faster and he will
create illusions of himself (like Brain of Ctulhu).:dryadeek:

Drops: Mask and Trophy, Void.ink (summon weapon), Blazing Star (thrown weapon),
SDFERMG (range weapon), Magic Wand (magic weapon) and Star Tree Seedbag (druidic weapon).
He will have his own music box.
You didn't need to remind me, when I'll get to making the boss I can just look back at your previous messages. Also this boss won't be next update, but it'll be in v0.8

Something is getting a
Silently Caught Exception: Read underflow 0 of 1 bytes at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.BinaryIO.SafeRead(BinaryReader reader, Action`1 read) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.BinaryIO.SafeRead(BinaryReader reader, Action`1 read)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.WorldIO.ReceiveModData(BinaryReader reader)
at Terraria.MessageBuffer.GetData(Int32 start, Int32 length, Int32& messageType)
at Terraria.NetMessage.CheckBytes(Int32 bufferIndex)
at Terraria.Netplay.<>c.<InnerClientLoop>b__38_0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecutionContextCallback(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteEntry(Boolean bPreventDoubleExecution)
at System.Threading.Tasks.ThreadPoolTaskScheduler.TryExecuteTaskInline(Task task, Boolean taskWasPreviouslyQueued)
at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskScheduler.TryRunInline(Task task, Boolean taskWasPreviouslyQueued)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InternalRunSynchronously(TaskScheduler scheduler, Boolean waitForCompletion)
at Terraria.Netplay.OnUpdate()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)
Error

Something is getting a
Silently Caught Exception: Read underflow 0 of 1 bytes at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.BinaryIO.SafeRead(BinaryReader reader, Action`1 read) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.BinaryIO.SafeRead(BinaryReader reader, Action`1 read)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.WorldIO.ReceiveModData(BinaryReader reader)
at Terraria.MessageBuffer.GetData(Int32 start, Int32 length, Int32& messageType)
at Terraria.NetMessage.CheckBytes(Int32 bufferIndex)
at Terraria.Netplay.<>c.<InnerClientLoop>b__38_0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecutionContextCallback(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteEntry(Boolean bPreventDoubleExecution)
at System.Threading.Tasks.ThreadPoolTaskScheduler.TryExecuteTaskInline(Task task, Boolean taskWasPreviouslyQueued)
at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskScheduler.TryRunInline(Task task, Boolean taskWasPreviouslyQueued)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InternalRunSynchronously(TaskScheduler scheduler, Boolean waitForCompletion)
at Terraria.Netplay.OnUpdate()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)
Error
seems like you're the only one to have that, what other mods are you using?

AlchemistNPCLite.tmod
AssortedCrazyThings.tmod
CalamityMod.tmod
CalamityModMusic.tmod
craftables.tmod
CrystiliumMod.tmod
EarlyWings.tmod
enabled.json
ExpandedSentries.tmod
ExtensibleInventory.tmod
FKBossHealthBar.tmod
HamstarHelpers.tmod