tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
oh hey update, front post seems to be out of date, what's new?
1593920161738.png

So i really like the redemption mod but im lost because i just start a new world so if some one help me please whit the mod
Thank you (im french so if notice a missing word tell me)

Hey the npc's don't keep their completed quests, so I have to start from the beginning every time I close the menu.

Hey, I need a little help here. What does Unstable Portals and Ancient Gold Coins do? What is spirit level used for? Am I supposed to defeat the Xeno Eye before or after Mechanical Bosses and if before, how? I am loving this mod so far, I can see it is made with love and passion but some things are a little too confusing for me -_-
Thanks in advance!

Hey, I need a little help here. What does Unstable Portals and Ancient Gold Coins do? What is spirit level used for? Am I supposed to defeat the Xeno Eye before or after Mechanical Bosses and if before, how? I am loving this mod so far, I can see it is made with love and passion but some things are a little too confusing for me -_-
Thanks in advance!
By unstable portals do u mean the strange portals

The bosses in this mod are sick as hell, and the abandoned lab giving you something to explore Post-ML is great!

I have a question, any plans for Gyrus? (The male/female behind the vlitch robots/enemies)
And also, will you add more lore to the abandoned lab? (Sorry, i just love to collect info about things, sorry if annoying)

So, I recently downloaded Redemption and decided, no, I will not perish to vanilla boss music, so I go to download the music for Redemption. Doesn't work. It does show the loading bar for about 3 seconds, but then it stops and goes back, like if I would cancel it. I have no idea how to fix this issue, so some help would be greatly appreciated.

So, I recently downloaded Redemption and decided, no, I will not perish to vanilla boss music, so I go to download the music for Redemption. Doesn't work. It does show the loading bar for about 3 seconds, but then it stops and goes back, like if I would cancel it. I have no idea how to fix this issue, so some help would be greatly appreciated.
you can manually install it by clicking the link under Latest Version Download and putting the .tmod file in Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods

My tmodloader keeps saying it ran out fo memory i uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it still keeps saying that

A bit late here, but I need some help. So I just finished building the AFTL machine for king slayer, but when I give it to him, the game just freezes for a few seconds before closing. Any idea on how to fix this?

A bit late here, but I need some help. So I just finished building the AFTL machine for king slayer, but when I give it to him, the game just freezes for a few seconds before closing. Any idea on how to fix this?
are you in multiplayer or is your computer really bad

are you in multiplayer or is your computer really bad
Singleplayer. Also, my computer is not good at all, but I've been able to play the game at a smooth 60 fps with no lag whatsoever, so I'm not really sure why it's crashing. I tried everything, from lowering the quality to lowering the resolution, but nothing helped.

It doesn't matter anymore though, I just finished the game without giving him the thing.

Yes more lore your The Keeper lore is sooo cool, also can u PLEASE make a no cuss version, wouldn’t take many code changes!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom