tModLoader Modder's Toolkit - a Mod for Modders doing Modding

Suggestions:
Recipe browser: so that you can see if you recipe is correct.
World regenerator: allows you to regenerate the world to test if world generation code is working

I've been using the texture tool to edit existing textures from other mods (not mine) and it works fine. As long as the game is open at least... Is there a way to make changes to the textures more permanent? Currently it is just stored in the cache, so I have to manually update all the textures every time i restart the game

I've been using the texture tool to edit existing textures from other mods (not mine) and it works fine. As long as the game is open at least... Is there a way to make changes to the textures more permanent? Currently it is just stored in the cache, so I have to manually update all the textures every time i restart the game
No, that is not the purpose of the tool. To fully replace a texture from another mod would be the goal of some other mod, this mod is intended to help mod makers quickly test and iterate on their own mod. Adding that feature to this mod would complicate things greatly.

No, that is not the purpose of the tool. To fully replace a texture from another mod would be the goal of some other mod, this mod is intended to help mod makers quickly test and iterate on their own mod. Adding that feature to this mod would complicate things greatly.
Oh I see. I hope there are plans for texture pack support somewhere, either a mod or tml directly

So, I am trying to edit the damage of some bouncy boulders, but I can’t do that in the item editor, and I don’t really know if I can do that in the projectile editor, do you guys know how to do that?

So, I am trying to edit the damage of some bouncy boulders, but I can’t do that in the item editor, and I don’t really know if I can do that in the projectile editor, do you guys know how to do that?
It should work in the projectile editor, but if it doesn't the damage is hardcoded somewhere else. Do note that the mod doesn't change things permanently, it's a debug tool. It is not intended to change gameplay, it's intended for modders to easily test various values to assign in their code.

Back
Top Bottom