tModLoader Modder's Toolkit - a Mod for Modders doing Modding

short question, it is shown that you can edit values of weapons, my question is ; can you save that? so that you can close the thing(or leave it open ) and use the item in a fight without the values changeing all the time?
No, that is not the purpose of the mod.

whats the point of it then? how would it help testing when every time you swing a weapon its attackspeed changes? in what way does that help?
Sorry, I thought you meant save the changes after reloading or creating a new item. The values of the usetime and useanimation should persist for the game session, allowing you to test your item, unless you have one of those poorly programmed mods that manually change item.useTime for some reason. (forgot which mod was doing that.)

short question, it is shown that you can edit values of weapons, my question is ; can you save that? so that you can close the thing(or leave it open ) and use the item in a fight without the values changeing all the time?
No, this is just a tool to experiment with those values, to help decide what you may or may not want in a mod you're working on. This mod, itself, doesn't save those values.

v0.1.7 released
  • Texture Update/Editing Tool

Texture Automatic Update/Editing Tool
This tool watches your Mod Sources folder and automatically updates textures that are changed. This tool will greatly increase the speed of iterating on texture work and will also make it easier for spriters to focus on spriting. An alternate mode for this tool is specifying a specific texture, even a texture from another mod, which you can then edit and experiment with.
Here is another video, this time showing editing a specific texture. This method will not mess with the actual png file in the Mod Sources folder.
I'm really excited for this feature and would really appreciate lots of feedback on how to make the tool more useful and easier to use. Let me know in this thread!

Reveal entire map would be useful - to see if something has generated properly. Also, a 'debug' mode - i.e. where it says the player's x and y, and other stuff - would also be useful.

Reveal entire map would be useful - to see if something has generated properly. Also, a 'debug' mode - i.e. where it says the player's x and y, and other stuff - would also be useful.
Yeah, I can add that in too, not sure where though. And I'd like to know what people want aside from player x and y for the suggested debug mode, I don't have any ideas for that myself.

Yeah, I can add that in too, not sure where though. And I'd like to know what people want aside from player x and y for the suggested debug mode, I don't have any ideas for that myself.
Possible mouseing over a block can tell you the block name, invinceability would be a cool seperate option as well.

i have a problem when i was using the mod i coulnt move when moding a weopon now that i go back on any new or old worlds i cant move its making me made

pls fix this ;(:dryadcry::merchantcry::nursecrying:~:cry:`:cry::red2:
Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at ModdersToolkit.REPL.REPLBackend.Reset() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\ModdersToolkit\Tools\REPL\REPLBackend.cs:line 56
at ModdersToolkit.REPL.REPLBackend..ctor() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\ModdersToolkit\Tools\REPL\REPLBackend.cs:line 24
at ModdersToolkit.Tools.REPL.REPLTool.Initialize() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\ModdersToolkit\Tools\REPL\REPLTool.cs:line 22
at ModdersToolkit.ModdersToolkit.<>c.<Load>b__5_0(Tool tool) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\ModdersToolkit\ModdersToolkit.cs:line 52
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
at ModdersToolkit.ModdersToolkit.Load() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\ModdersToolkit\ModdersToolkit.cs:line 52
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

for some strange reason I've started to get this error
it never happened before today and I started to get it when I had Overhaul Mod AND ModdersToolkit active at the same time
I've deleted both mods and reinstalled ModdersToolkit and I still get the error though
upload_2019-2-9_16-37-59.png

for some strange reason I've started to get this error
it never happened before today and I started to get it when I had Overhaul Mod AND ModdersToolkit active at the same time
I've deleted both mods and reinstalled ModdersToolkit and I still get the error though
View attachment 216617
did you restart tmodloader after disabling the mods?

did you restart tmodloader after disabling the mods?
yeah I did
the only thing that worked in the end was enabling it and then exiting the game (without Reloading Mods) and then relaunching the game
although it still won't enable along with the Overhaul mod, but it at least works with all other mods I've tried it out with so... yeah

Back
Top Bottom